Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also chose “22” by Lily Allen to play over that charming clip. Does she ever read the lyrics to these songs? Or does she think Lord Forkwad is the “man of her dreams”?

9410B76F-EA2F-4299-AD84-234730B923BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She also chose “22” by Lily Allen to play over that charming clip. Does she ever read the lyrics to these songs? Or does she think Lord Forkwad is the “man of her dreams”?

View attachment 1071973
It's funny she thinks her life is over at 30 when actually her life is over because she suddenly acts like 15 year old insufferable drama queen and not a grown up woman..
Lord she is so exhausting. Please crash her Instagram for couple of days

Soon, she'll post "30 is the new 20" I have a feeling. She's a shoo-in for a shotgun wedding in Vegas with Forky.

You can be bighearted and fun without acting juvenile and immature.

Reactions: 25
I think the pictures have been gone for a while new. I scrolled down her IG earlier this week and there was no trace of Joey.

I won't if she'll privatize the YouTube videos though. I don't think so.

Reactions: 4
Soon, she'll post "30 is the new 20" I have a feeling. She's a shoo-in for a shotgun wedding in Vegas with Forky.

You can be bighearted and fun without acting juvenile and immature.
forky will never commit to that. He’s with her to gain a few hundred thousand followers so however long that takes but he’s here for a good time not a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
forky will never commit to that. He’s with her to gain a few hundred thousand followers so however long that takes but he’s here for a good time not a long time.
Oh I know. I was just making a sarcastic comment on how trash they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the pictures have been gone for a while new. I scrolled down her IG earlier this week and there was no trace of Joey.
Tbf I think that’s probably a good thing. He’s not active on social media the way she is, their relationship was over and I think for a lot of people removing the public aspects of it is part of the healing process.

I wonder if niomi, in remembering to love the life she has and to never take anything for granted, remembers to appreciate Marcus; without whom she wouldn’t have gained a large following.

without the leg up from Marcus, Niomi would likely have stayed in Kurt Geiger until she started dating the local PT. they’d have moved into a new build and had a couple of kids; she’d quit to be a SAHM to little “Isla” or “Alfie” and sell candle wax or fake perfume in a MLM while he went off and cheated on lads nights outs.

she pretty much owes everything to that jump start she got from Marcus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When Forky and Niomi are together, what do you guys think they talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine they're both the kind of people that try to always veer any conversation back to themselves, and both seem like they'd be incapable of actually listening to someone else speak. It's also probably a lot of self-congratulatory rhetoric about how they think they've earned what they have. I'm sure Niomi is always looking for ways to pepper in comments about Joe ,and Fork probably talks endlessly about his macros and alpha bro hustle culture BS, probably with alot of misogyny and casual racism thrown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nothing. They look so uncomfortable with each other every time they post a video, like they’d rather look at their phone than each other. Pretty sure they don’t genuinely make each other laugh either.

1645213558374.gif
1645213394954.gif

Besides, given Bradley’s feed on Instagram where he says the exact same things in each post, he must have no other topic of conversation than workouts.

Same about Niomi. She must have something to complain about every time she opens her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"Bla bla bla getitdone...blabla Blabla body fat. Blabala Secret services kiss my butt in the jungle me me me meeee"
"Licherally full moon licherally so happy to be 30 licheraly yoga licherally of licherally so much of licherally rain in licherally London licherally the stones of my licherally rings licherally right path"
They are lowering the IQ of the neighborhood .

Doesn’t look like salmon in his burgers 🤨 isn’t he supposed to talk about the benefits of salmon? Here’s what to expect.

View attachment 1072203
But how to copy and paste a list 🤔 too...much...effort.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.