Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1061788

Bradley’s filming recipes with an actual, qualified nutritionist for his app today. Had a look through her page and her food looks so much more vibrant and… edible than the slop Niomi usually whips up.

Think he mentioned putting more nutrition-related content on his app a while ago and there was speculation on here that Niomi might be the one contributing her ‘pearls of wisdom.’ Relieved to see that’s not the case.

Edit - Just saw this caption on one of her posts about how she got into nutrition. Looks like she was a model and developed disordered eating as a result. How can forky work in fitness and surround himself with people like this yet date someone who’s clearly got a problematic relationship with food??

View attachment 1061807
Emily is much prettier than Niomi, and probably brighter too (notwithstanding the terrible spelling and grammar above...'rationale' not 'rational', 'toob big' not 'to big' etc.) Can totally see Forky having a fling with her! For all that she claims she's over her eating disorder, this Emily girl clearly still has issues around food/body image - this is evident from a cursory glance at her Instagram. I certainly would not be taking nutrition advice from her! Still, she does seem to have more flair than Niomi.

Reactions: 17
Don't forget the caption - 'Friendship is the best foundation'.
Everything is relative, but not sure how friends they are. They enjoy the opportunities that come from this fake friendship for sure, not specially the company of each other. I really don’t see any bond or chemistry between them, but they’ve got to do what they’ve got to do for more likes and comments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
so much for keeping relationships offline. legit can't see them lasting at all, if her and joe can break up (who i never thought in a million years would) then these two have no chance 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
I am honestly happy to see Joe posted for us, he looks so well! Good to see he physically recovered well ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She waited until he posted something though to post something herself ! I wonder why !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it so awkward that Bradley made a reels based on photos they have posted on Instagram. Not one photo we haven’t already seen. How embarrassing is that? It couldn’t be more obvious she’s more of a distraction to him than a girlfriend.

Reactions: 26
Granny T is probably somewhere fuming over her granddaughter making it official with a PT and not a nepotism kid or older business man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Granny T is probably somewhere fuming over her granddaughter making it official with a PT and not a nepotism kid or older business man.
Oh definitely. I think Niomi and her family are probably hardcore Royalists. I remember she posted a tribute to Prince Philip when he passed. And she did spend four years cosplaying Kate Middleton...

I bet these photos of Joe and his mum and sister with Prince Harry + his parents attending Prince Harry’s wedding just break Terrina’s elitist little heart 💔
P.S. how cute was little Joe

D478BA06-7C50-4CCD-8278-D8DA9A2C6EEF.jpeg

F708635F-3682-4E8D-8A00-BBDDF25DF8B2.jpeg

6C0D257D-888D-4DBB-9A6F-BACC750B4BF1.jpeg

34886D5D-F366-43F6-A940-8E37E3AF67E8.jpeg

E05400BA-4020-423D-9FF7-05B953AAC807.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So I was off tattle for like 10 days (Sorry for the new thread I was really off)... and I was like oh man what will I find in Niombob's thread? whar are the news? I would have never never NEVER thought it would be: Niomi and Forky got lost in a jungle!!!! A bleeping jungle!! I mean.. the photos!!?? the naked ass!! them making it official in bed... euuuuh WTF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Joeyyyy with the love of his life ...Pizza! 🤩
Good for him! Preferred his story than the other dumb twats. Go fork yourself offline dimwits!
Apart from gluing herself to forky(🤮) and waiting frantically for him what the hell she does now? Is she still running her crappy skincare business? What is her deal except being dumber by each second?

So I was off tattle for like 10 days (Sorry for the new thread I was really off)... and I was like oh man what will I find in Niombob's thread? whar are the news? I would have never never NEVER thought it would be: Niomi and Forky got lost in a jungle!!!! A bleeping jungle!! I mean.. the photos!!?? the naked ass!! them making it official in bed... euuuuh WTF!
It's your fault. Your absence opened LICHERALLY the gate of DOOM 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We missed you!! ❤ ❤ ❤

I bet you had quite a fun time catching up haha, some wild stuff for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is quite stomach turning but at least I’ve got it right at the last thread’s vote, insta official on Valentine’s Day 🤡 …these two are an even bigger wreck waiting to happen 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.