Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ what the flip lolol.... these two are a gift that keeps on giving when you need a laugh!

Reactions: 16
Getting Jiggy With It :sick:

On another note, the "nutritionist" helping Bradley...(this is a rant) Jesus Christ, are there any "nutritionists" who aren't ED sufferers? They just swap one obsession with another. You don't see many becoming registered dieticians...it's always nutritionists (the one that requires zero legal accreditation). I'm in recovery with an ED; I know my own biases and vulnerabilities all too well. In the support groups I'm a part of, people are all too often preyed upon by these "nutritional experts." I am so sick of "I used to have an ED but I cured myself with rainbow buddha bowls and learning to not count calories while magically staying thin!" Sure, Jan! Recovery comes through therapy, and if you're not qualified to offer that, stop offering people recovery with bleeping sweet potatoes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

On another note, the "nutritionist" helping Bradley...(this is a rant) Jesus Christ, are there any "nutritionists" who aren't ED sufferers? They just swap one obsession with another. You don't see many becoming registered dieticians...it's always nutritionists (the one that requires zero legal accreditation). I'm in recovery with an ED; I know my own biases and vulnerabilities all too well. In the support groups I'm a part of, people are all too often preyed upon by these "nutritional experts." I am so sick of "I used to have an ED but I cured myself with rainbow buddha bowls and learning to not count calories while magically staying thin!" Sure, Jan! Recovery comes through therapy, and if you're not qualified to offer that, stop offering people recovery with bleeping sweet potatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope Joe finds someone decent and genuine who actually loves him for who he is and not for his family's wealth and connections. He always seemed like a nice genuine guy, despite how hard dimbob tried to claim he's a cruel man who almost left her at the altar. He deserves love and real relationships. When he does find someone, I really hope he shows her off allll the time :p

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She definitely just made it official View attachment 1062346
What a strange reveal. It's tasteless. The hand on the butt. The low picture quality. I seriously wonder what went through her mind when she posted this aside from trying to make Joe jealous. Making it official on Valentine's Day is something you do in high school. I guess that's the man the psychic told her about and she mentioned this in her Vlog a few weeks back to prepare us lol. This overly sexual carefree California beach girl attitude is really offputting.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That comment though - “friendship is the best foundation” - it’s another not too subtle jab at Joe. She said on numerous podcasts that a romantic relationship is stronger and healthier if you establish a friendship first - implying that the 4 year relationship she had with Joe was based purely on “infatuation” and “lust”, as she herself put it, while friendship was absent.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
That comment though - “friendship is the best foundation” - it’s another not too subtle jab at Joe. She said on numerous podcasts that a romantic relationship is stronger and healthier if you establish a friendship first - implying that the 4 year relationship she had with Joe was based purely on “infatuation” and “lust”, as she herself put it, while friendship was absent.
Yeah I thought of that too, she mentioned it multiple times. I really don't see her and Forky being together for the next 50 years, she's having fun now I guess but sooner or later this relationship is going to take a turn she won't like...

Reactions: 29
All her weird posts about being tragically single seem even weirder now! I still don't get it, did they just decide while lost in the jungle that it was time to make it official? Or was she too ashamed before but the jungle evil eye lucky jewelry experience made her realise Bradley really was the man fate intended for her and it was time to tell the world 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All her weird posts about being tragically single seem even weirder now! I still don't get it, did they just decide while lost in the jungle that it was time to make it official? Or was she too ashamed before but the jungle evil eye lucky jewelry experience made her realise Bradley really was the man fate intended for her and it was time to tell the world 🤨
It was his bare ass that did the trick- 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I really believe now that they got lost because they climbed up places to take these cringe butt shots of themselves that the poor guide had to film on his phone from a distance for them.

“Friendship is the best foundation” sounds a little bit too much like you’re trying to justify it to yourself…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

She is and AFN registered nutritionist so is just as qualified as dietician. They literally have most of the same modules in those degrees as a dietician but it’s more for people who want to work in the food industry not in a hospital with patients. But yeah it's an issue with both nutrition and dietetics it attracts a lot of girls with eating disorders. That's what I studied and saw on my course everyday. Even dietetics a lot of the girls had been inpatients for eating disorders

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Is that it 😆 so he waits until early evening to send her an Instagram valentines, before she can send one back. No flowers or present not even chocolates or a meal out. tit what was it then, just a booty call round at hers, with her having to cook for him and that’s their first valentines 😆 You can bet if he’d made an effort she would have posted it. If that’s the best he can do, she really is desperate. I guess anything to not be single on her 30th.

Never mind Nimwit,
Think positive, don’t sob,
When you live in a shed,
And your fuckboys a knob 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I reaching or does the comment about friendship seem a bit pointed, as if she’s hoping Joe sees she’s with this guy she worked out with when they were together and there was always something there? Is she trying to imply Forky is ‘the guy she told you not to worry about’ because…lol 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else here post about their relationship on social media? The only ppl I see who do are the ones that are unhealthy & dramatic.

clarify: I don’t mean pics or ilu’s. Just the stuff that’s like “here’s why my relationship is the best/ will work out/ recipes for a successful relationships LIKE MINE”

What kind of friendship it is if he officially said that meeting her was a business opportunity? Who is she trying to fool lol Joey clearly doesn’t care.
I’d take curry with the Woodward’s over google-tryhard-Forkme🤢 every time

Reactions: 27
Am I reaching or does the comment about friendship seem a bit pointed, as if she’s hoping Joe sees she’s with this guy she worked out with when they were together and there was always something there? Is she trying to imply Forky is ‘the guy she told you not to worry about’ because…lol 🥴
Ohh absolutely, everything she posts so aggressively is a middle finger to Joe, she's got a massive ego and has more pride than brains. I get that he hurt her when he broke up with her but he lost a partner too, it wasn't pleasant for him either I'm sure. He seems to live a real life while she lives hers for Instagram. Good luck with that Nimbobs lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The first time she appeared on his SM was in mid April last year, just before he split with his other gf (how convenient) so they were probably friends for a couple of months before they forked. He approached her on the underground and no doubt offered to be her free PT, seeing her as way to increase his SM obviously. She was posing in a bikini with him in July at soho farmhouse, so I guess they were at least forking by then. I think he uses gfs purely as a way to further his business he seems like a real hoe. His last two gfs were a model and a magazine stylist, both of whom, I think helped get him into magazines.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.