Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of friendship it is if he officially said that meeting her was a business opportunity? Who is she trying to fool lol Joey clearly doesn’t care.
I’d take curry with the Woodward’s over google-tryhard-Forkme🤢 every time
yea don’t know about having dinner with Freddie I get weird vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting Jiggy With It :sick:

On another note, the "nutritionist" helping Bradley...(this is a rant) Jesus Christ, are there any "nutritionists" who aren't ED sufferers? They just swap one obsession with another. You don't see many becoming registered dieticians...it's always nutritionists (the one that requires zero legal accreditation). I'm in recovery with an ED; I know my own biases and vulnerabilities all too well. In the support groups I'm a part of, people are all too often preyed upon by these "nutritional experts." I am so sick of "I used to have an ED but I cured myself with rainbow buddha bowls and learning to not count calories while magically staying thin!" Sure, Jan! Recovery comes through therapy, and if you're not qualified to offer that, stop offering people recovery with bleeping sweet potatoes.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 9
She is and AFN registered nutritionist so is just as qualified as dietician. They literally have most of the same modules in those degrees as a dietician but it’s more for people who want to work in the food industry not in a hospital with patients. But yeah it's an issue with both nutrition and dietetics it attracts a lot of girls with eating disorders. That's what I studied and saw on my course everyday. Even dietetics a lot of the girls had been inpatients for eating disorders
She isn't just as qualified, though. It's not just modules--it's clinical experience and the ethical frameworks that come with dealing with patients. This girl is talking about her 'clinic' reopening. Why isn't the AfN stopping her doing that?

Reactions: 18
I love this new relationship of hers, it's really quite entertaining. They might even get married! Think there's an element of showing Joe that she's moved on, with someone who was 'a friend' when she was still with him. She just wants to settle down asap to prove a point. And also trying very hard to make it seem like the new guy has made her more carefree in contrast to how she was with Joe.

Reactions: 29
As far as I can tell she wasn’t friends with him when she knew Joe, she only appeared on his SM in April 2021 when he became her PT, she split with Joe in August 2020. Also he had a gf until at least April 2021, if anything I don’t think they even knew each other until after she split with Joe.

Funny how he has to have a skinny blonde as the nutritionist for his app. 🤔

Someone on his tattle thread said he only ever replies to accounts from hot girls on Q&As etc, surprise surprise. According to his thread, his last gf came from a pretty wealthy family. It’s obvious he’s totally shallow and only interested in money and furthering his career. He’s always on the make, forking his way up the social ladder, because he’s got no brains or talent. People like him just spend their lives being desperate wannabes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She isn't just as qualified, though. It's not just modules--it's clinical experience and the ethical frameworks that come with dealing with patients. This girl is talking about her 'clinic' reopening. Why isn't the AfN stopping her doing that?
After finishing a degree people can then go on to build 3 years of experiences and a portfolio. The only real difference is scope of practice, a nutritionist can't work with people with certain health conditions unless its with a team of other healthcare professionals and some nutritionist work in the NHS. But she can still work with people on other things such as sports nutrition which someone wouldn't normally go to a dietitian for. They aren't stopping her because she is qualified to do so. https://www.associationfornutrition...n-Professions-Comparison-Document-02.2018.pdf

Reactions: 5
I've got one word for that reveal, said in the best Summer from The OC imitation: EW!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
After finishing a degree people can then go on to build 3 years of experiences and a portfolio. The only real difference is scope of practice, a nutritionist can't work with people with certain health conditions unless its with a team of other healthcare professionals and some nutritionist work in the NHS. But she can still work with people on other things such as sports nutrition which someone wouldn't normally go to a dietitian for. They aren't stopping her because she is qualified to do so. https://www.associationfornutrition...n-Professions-Comparison-Document-02.2018.pdf
She's not 'qualified' to do anything because there's no such thing as a qualified nutritionist. The AfN is a voluntary body, not a legal regulator, and even then they appear to have several different definitions of what 'qualified' actually means (aNutr? RNutr? Who cares, eh?!) They aren't stopping her from using medical words like 'clinic' because they can't, even though they should--the only thing they actually have the power to do is take her off the books. It's a facade, and it's dishonest and damaging. If nutritionists were really just helping people in sports, it would be one thing, but her website offers things like gut health diagnosis, which is clearly more in the "healthcare" area. They're all like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it quite tragic that almost every picture in Forky's little Valentine's reel we've already seen them post on Instagram? Their relationship could not get anymore shallow 💀

Reactions: 27
Not sure when Forky first met Niomi but they've known each other at least 2.5 years (if not longer).

Niomi posted a video featuring Forky from June 2019.

They went on a business trip to Barcelona for Adidas:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Forky buys local UK avocados, I would never trust his pick of some random model who decided to be a nutritionist one day. People like her seem to do more damage than good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All her weird posts about being tragically single seem even weirder now! I still don't get it, did they just decide while lost in the jungle that it was time to make it official? Or was she too ashamed before but the jungle evil eye lucky jewelry experience made her realise Bradley really was the man fate intended for her and it was time to tell the world 🤨
I think she’s just been waiting for options the like of Joeyyy (connections, money, looks) to present themselves (after that clairvoyant video from months ago where she said a man would be entering her life soon and that she had nothing to worry about LOL) but alas, Forky remained the one single option so she must have been like “oh well duck it gotta do what I gotta do to NOT be single for another Valentine’s Day and before turning 30!” cos it’s absolute PAH-thetic to still be single at 30

Reactions: 19
Not sure when Forky first met Niomi but they've known each other at least 2.5 years (if not longer).

Niomi posted a video featuring Forky from June 2019.

They went on a business trip to Barcelona for Adidas:
Thats bizarre, they seem more awkward on camera now than they did then. His haircut in that video 😆 From the look of his clothes, that was before he started dating the stylist 😆 I wonder if once she starts dating someone it becomes awkward looking because she’s such a control freak. It’s like she wants to make her partner look and feel uncomfortable on camera, so she looks better.

If she knew Forky for that long while she was with Joe, it’s makes you wonder how long she knew Joe while she was with Marcus hmmm 🤔 I wonder if she cheated on Joe with Forky and that’s why Joe dumped her, the dumping was very abrupt with no explanation, which was strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Since they have gone public (which supposed to mean Niomi has healed and on the right path again) I hope Joe will start posting more and more. I feel bad for a person who has to limit themselves because they were seen as the evil one, unable to move on because the other person control the narrative. Joe if you read this. Flyyy, you are free now!

Reactions: 31
She definitely just made it official View attachment 1062346
I definitely made some questionable choices after a really bad breakup a few years ago, though even at my lowest I wouldn't have picked someone who is barely literate with pro-trump/white supremacist beliefs and eats sushi with a fork. Even though she has so little depth I really struggle to understand what she could see in him, he seems like he negs her alot and I feel like he keeps her interested by making her insecure.

Also, who took this photo? I sincerely hope they didn't ask their tour guide to take this for them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I definitely made some questionable choices after a really bad breakup a few years ago, though even at my lowest I wouldn't have picked someone who is barely literate with pro-trump/white supremacist beliefs and eats sushi with a fork. Even though she has so little depth I really struggle to understand what she could see in him, he seems like he negs her alot and I feel like he keeps her interested by making her insecure.

Also, who took this photo? I sincerely hope they didn't ask their tour guide to take this for them
Sorry, bad breakups suck :( hugs.

This dude straight up sucks. Forky is always networking so he knows how to play up girls, she's stupid yes but as a human she was still hurt and vulnerable after her very public end of a relationship that she filmed 24/7 and predators like him know how to spot someone to prey on. He might even like her but he's still a sexist douche. He said himself that he couldn't believe how fit she was when he met her, life wtf is that all about. He's basically only attracted to someone who fits a very specific mold in his mind, how can anyone possibly ever feel comfortable in that relationship? What a winner...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a strange reveal. It's tasteless. The hand on the butt. The low picture quality. I seriously wonder what went through her mind when she posted this aside from trying to make Joe jealous. Making it official on Valentine's Day is something you do in high school. I guess that's the man the psychic told her about and she mentioned this in her Vlog a few weeks back to prepare us lol. This overly sexual carefree California beach girl attitude is really offputting.
That comment though - “friendship is the best foundation” - it’s another not too subtle jab at Joe. She said on numerous podcasts that a romantic relationship is stronger and healthier if you establish a friendship first - implying that the 4 year relationship she had with Joe was based purely on “infatuation” and “lust”, as she herself put it, while friendship was absent.
Apparently, that’s the way she wants to make it official, and again, a good representation of her feelings « alright, let’s make if official, but from far away, so I can keep a good distance from all of this and protect myself from being hurt again. »

Reactions: 7
It will be nothing but disaster.
I bet he will soon meet his equal a chick with whom he can do hardcore leg days and measuring body fat. I still strongly believe he wants nimbecile for insta outreach and visibility. Dimwit is ok with it only because now she can be officially smug about having a man (a big EW). She is a mess so it will go in shambles sooner or later. As usual she is leaving everything behind for a man(her dignity included) But this time a man who doesn't care about romantic stay in bath, or going ice skating or going to Belgium for chocolate. Here she is dealing with a dumbass who shows his arse in the jungle. ...I mean okay nimbecile. You have a red flag (as his ASS) in front of your face but yeah wonderful relationship...enjoy being a wreck !! Keep building your Tattle portfolio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That dude ain't gonna propose anytime soon.. or like ever. My heart goes to Terrina 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.