Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why some people dont eat meat for ethical reasons, but still eat lobster meat and it is ok for them?
They would probably argument with horrible conditions those animals are kept in, but lobsters are boiled alive...

View attachment 1055071
Ethical reasons?

1644585493415.gif

She looks disgusted by the lobster. Does it remind her some bad memories since he’s not his lobster anymore? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone explain why some people dont eat meat for ethical reasons, but still eat lobster meat and it is ok for them?
They would probably argument with horrible conditions those animals are kept in, but lobsters are boiled alive...

View attachment 1055071
Well said. Here is more information for those interested:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 14-22-37 Lobsters.png

It's the same as boiling a human, dog, or any other animal alive :mad: HAVE COMPASSION
just IMAGINE throwing a piglet, lab, chicken, dog, cat or even a human in boiling water for it to die so it can be eaten. The outrage would be immence. But because it's a lobster and not cute enough, people pretend it's okay so they don't have to feel bad about it. I am getting angry.
Morals? Compassion? Just manifest good vibes and the lobsters will be fine right?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🙄 AKA: "I've licherally survived the equivalent of WWII, the atomic bomb and the tsunami and look, my legs are still tan and slim." NO ONE CARES, idiot!
View attachment 1054550
The sad part is that both her and Forky are gonna use that story and the 'scars' as a badge of honor. And milk it over and over again. When really, it is neither glorious nor brave what they went through. Since it is by their own sheer stupidity that they ended up lost in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
#Getitdone I’d be #GetLostGit after that holiday 😂🤣

Yeah just stick to Magaluf with your mates in future OnlyForks, you can get drunk and throw up over tables there without getting lost and they’ll put you in a police cell for your protection.

How desperate is this Disney Princess for a bf on her 30th, that she’d let that idiot drag her through a hedge and back. 🤣 And as for being cut to shreds, that looks like a chavs night out in Magaluf to me, maybe she should let him take her there next with his mates. 🤣

Off on their next adventure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, she ain’t plant based any more… a WHOLE lobster on just her plate.
Bet this won't make it onto her feed! I've said it before, but I won't be surprised if Forky posts a pic of her eating a big bloody steak some day soon. Guaranteed she'll be eating meat before long - if she isn't already. She's such a fraud. According to her own IG she 'relaxes" her diet once in a while. Then you see the truth on Forky's IG where every time they eat out she is eating fish.

It irks me that she's still pulling in plant-based sponsorships at this point.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Bet this won't make it onto her feed! I've said it before, but I won't be surprised if Forky posts a pic of her eating a big bloody steak some day soon. Guaranteed she'll be eating meat before long - if she isn't already. She's such a fraud. According to her own IG she 'relaxes" her diet once in a while. Then you see the truth on Forky's IG where every time they eat out she is eating fish.

It irks me that she's still pulling in plant-based sponsorships at this point.
I have been wondering if he posts her eating meat on purpose.

Reactions: 18
when she says, she’s relaxing her diet when on vacation is so ridiculous, she spends more time on holiday than in her shed…at this point, she should say that she’s eating plant-based occasionally😫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t they fly home this evening, or is it tomorrow? What a friggin disaster of a holiday and the weather was mostly tit too 😆 it was everything we hoped for and more 😆 Maybe his suitcase will explode at the airport again, what a hapless plonker. It’s back to #GetitDolt and #ShedLife and if her boilers still broke, she can just manifest herself back into the jungle, fighting off tics and twigs 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

ETA: This is not only about Niomi, I have met a few vegans or vegeterians who dont eat meat because its murder, but have no problem with eating fish.

We all know Niomi has other reasons for not eating meat, but hides them behind ethical and environmental reasons.

View attachment 1055071
Because it’s free?

Reactions: 4
She’s eating meat to keep a man. 🤡 That’s clearly the most important thing to her. Morals, what?
It's mad because she was so uptight with Joey that I can't help but think it played a part in the unravelling of their relationship- hiding food and judging him for wanting any form of bread. If she had eased up her diet a bit then, perhaps things wouldn't have gone so wrong so fast. But she changes for Forky?! Girl whyyyyy

Maybe she realised her food issues had harmed her relationship with Joey and is now desperate to ensure Brad sticks around. I just don't think she is self aware to realise she was at fault in the end of her engagement, she genuinely seems to think they broke up because he was toxic and she was too perfect for him... and yet simultaneously she would take him back in a heartbeat 🙄

Reactions: 37
No, what you needed is a kick in the butt

1.JPG

I haven't watched their stoires in 2 days, you guys did a great job posting a few more pic I just saw

6.JPG
7.JPG

must be that famous vegan lobster or langoustines or whatever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

ETA: This is not only about Niomi, I have met a few vegans or vegeterians who dont eat meat because its murder, but have no problem with eating fish.

We all know Niomi has other reasons for not eating meat, but hides them behind ethical and environmental reasons.

View attachment 1055071
It's duck all to do with ethics. It's calories. Fish and shellfish are lower in fat and calories than meat.

Reactions: 32
It's mad because she was so uptight with Joey that I can't help but think it played a part in the unravelling of their relationship- hiding food and judging him for wanting any form of bread. If she had eased up her diet a bit then, perhaps things wouldn't have gone so wrong so fast. But she changes for Forky?! Girl whyyyyy

Maybe she realised her food issues had harmed her relationship with Joey and is now desperate to ensure Brad sticks around. I just don't think she is self aware to realise she was at fault in the end of her engagement, she genuinely seems to think they broke up because he was toxic and she was too perfect for him... and yet simultaneously she would take him back in a heartbeat 🙄
Exactly! It’s like she’s fully convinced herself that Joe is still snooping around her page two years post-breakup (if ever, although unlikely) with all these “content” showing her consuming meat. I’m not sorry at all to say she completely deserved getting dumped after 4 years and an engagement. Good on Joe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.