Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get it, she was at a place in White City on Valentines Day and he was working. She didnt post anything to prove they were together on that day and the posted old pictures together. Its so weird that she hasnt learned anything from her previous public relationship and break up.

Reactions: 13
I dont get it, she was at a place in White City on Valentines Day and he was working. She didnt post anything to prove they were together on that day and the posted old pictures together. Its so weird that she hasnt learned anything from her previous public relationship and break up.
Maybe she’s been feeling some kind of pressure every time Bradley posts something about them. And we all know how easily influenced she is, she can’t make her own decisions. She just wants to please Bradley and make him stay as long as possible, until she finds someone better.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was quite smart that she never admitted that they were together. Now she has her third public relationship with all the expectations of marriage, children etc. I really think she took this relationship too far. She just talked on a podcast about Joe, she still isnt over him.

Reactions: 26
I thought it was quite smart that she never admitted that they were together. Now she has her third public relationship with all the expectations of marriage, children etc. I really think she took this relationship too far. She just talked on a podcast about Joe, she still isnt over him.
Yes and I still think she uses Bradley to get some affection and attention, but most of all, to distract her and help her to think about something else than her failed relationship.

Reactions: 16
Yes and I still think she uses Bradley to get some affection and attention, but most of all, to distract her and help her to think about something else than her failed relationship.
To be honest I think she used Joe also for her image. She is obsessed with portraying a perfect image. It was embarrassing how she was giving every personal detail about their relationship to the viewers just to make her viewers jealous. She doesnt care about the guys, she cares about posting flowers on Valentines Day, about posting a perfect reveal picture on Valentines day. I wonder if her boiler is fixed, she doesnt complain about it anymore

Reactions: 29
I find it pretty sad and kind of pathetic that some people just really can't have a life without a partner. Usually women. I wonder why this society is raising women to be like this. I understand it's kind of in our nature to be more caring than men usually but still, I just can't stand someone who needs someone in order to survive.
Was she raised with the idea that finding a partner is her ultimate and only goal in life?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How can they ask a tour guide to take photos of them groping each other in a waterfall, and also mysteriously lose the guide and get themselves lost for hours and not be EMBARRASSED

Reactions: 48
I find it pretty sad and kind of pathetic that some people just really can't have a life without a partner. Usually women. I wonder why this society is raising women to be like this. I understand it's kind of in our nature to be more caring than men usually but still, I just can't stand someone who needs someone in order to survive.
Was she raised with the idea that finding a partner is her ultimate and only goal in life?
I remember an interview of Adele explaining that she was obsessed with having a family as a young girl because she came from a broken family herself. I think Niomi has the same, she has an obsession with having a partner and children. I know that we see a fraction of her life on internet but I find her relationship with her little sister very superficial. They live in the same country, its a one hour drive but she hardly ever sees her. When she was with Joe she used her for pictures with Joe to show to portray a happy family. I think she is jealous of her little sister because she has the life she always wanted: growing up in a happy family with both parents

Reactions: 39
This is way more touching than photos of couples/dinners/flowers/gifts.

Probably means he’s single?

1644919047103.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Living for Joe making it clear he's single and not doing any of the weird whining about it that Niomi has done...but also, wondering how this will affect her behaviour if she sees he's single. Double down on Forky content to 'show him off' (boak) or go quiet on it all?

Reactions: 30
uhm imagine making ur new relationship 'official' the day before the anniversary of your ex girlfriends death though...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Back in the chaos? 😮
What the heck? Does she feel anxiety from living in her very dim shed? She’s exhausting! Unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Move house, take action, do something, but stop complaining and being so negative about everything! I still wonder how people can find you so inspiring. Quite the opposite actually: you’re the perfect example not to follow.

1644923915513.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I remember an interview of Adele explaining that she was obsessed with having a family as a young girl because she came from a broken family herself. I think Niomi has the same, she has an obsession with having a partner and children. I know that we see a fraction of her life on internet but I find her relationship with her little sister very superficial. They live in the same country, its a one hour drive but she hardly ever sees her. When she was with Joe she used her for pictures with Joe to show to portray a happy family. I think she is jealous of her little sister because she has the life she always wanted: growing up in a happy family with both parents
I feel very sorry for Niomi. She did actually say on one of the podcasts that her childhood made her feel insecure and crave more of a family unit. It would obviously be better if she dealt with those emotions, but it’s hard not to feel for her. Yes her behaviour is poor at times but she’s still that insecure little girl underneath it all.
I don’t think Joe is the bad guy but I think proposing up Niomi was a mistake. It seemed clear he was going to India with or without her, I think he should have drawn a line under it at that point or at least not proposed straight away when she decided to go with him, it came across like he caved to the pressure.

Reactions: 17
The fact that Niomi's content has become so sexualised makes me wonder whether she and Joey were having problems in the bedroom. She switched from a shy, demure, family-oriented woman, to a 'look at my waif body' in skimpier and skimpier outfits, and now all these crass pictures of them between the sheets, them being semi naked together, kissing, him groping her, etc.

My theory is, either Joe had a lower libido/stopped finding her as attractive and wanted less sexy time than her, or she withheld sex as another form of control and it contributed to the breakup. Either way the message is the same: "Look at how sexual I am without you!" Kinda sad, tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The fact that Niomi's content has become so sexualised makes me wonder whether she and Joey were having problems in the bedroom. She switched from a shy, demure family-oriented woman, to a 'look at my waif body' in skimpier and skimpier outfits, and now all these crass pictures of him groping her.

My theory is, either Joe had a lower libido/stopped finding her as attractive and wanted less sexy time than her, or she withheld sex as another form of control and it contributed to the breakup. Either way the message is the same: "Look at how sexual I am without you!" Kinda sad, tbh.
I think she is having to play it up to please Forky. He probably wants a sexually active partner. And she probably wants to portray herself as being over Joe and show him what he's missing as well.

Even though we all know he isn't missing anything and is now living his best life.

Reactions: 29
The fact that Niomi's content has become so sexualised makes me wonder whether she and Joey were having problems in the bedroom. She switched from a shy, demure, family-oriented woman, to a 'look at my waif body' in skimpier and skimpier outfits, and now all these crass pictures of them between the sheets, them being semi naked together, kissing, him groping her, etc.

Or she was as boring in bed as in her day-to-day life and Joe ended up getting bored of living with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.