Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlike Niomi, he’s got a stable life in London, with goals and people to rely on. Since he loves his job, it’s like he always comes back from holidays with motivation and energy…

1644944293631.jpeg

…whereas Niomi always comes back from holidays more alone and depressed than ever.

1644944511724.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this new relationship of hers is not healthy because she's co-dependent. She was in love with Joe, but she certainly had a life and a career of her own then. With this one, it seems he's everywhere all the time and everything she does is to fully merge her identity with his. It can't be good. She certainly morphed into every single one of her exes, but I think she seemed far less emotionally co-dependent on Marcus and Joe. I can't see this relationship lasting because it's one of those that start off with fireworks and end in ashes.

That said, in that clip from 2019 or whenever that was, you could definitely tell she and Bradley had chemistry, but it was more so the platonic friends type, not the romantic type.

Reactions: 24
Unlike Niomi, he’s got a stable life in London, with goals and people to rely on. Since he loves his job, it’s like he always comes back from holidays with motivation and energy…

View attachment 1064439

…whereas Niomi always comes back from holidays more alone and depressed than ever.

View attachment 1064446
Love that she posted a story that she's "working from home" and it's followed by a story of her out at a cafe. Guess her work day of checking emails and accepting free gifts ended early today.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1644947102430.png

Lol what's this "working hard" concept she's alluding to? Taking more selfies, hitting an extra coffee shop? She does jack sht all day long, she just wants to live a #gifted life with someone making her bed and cleaning up after her all day long.

Reactions: 10
Love that she posted a story that she's "working from home" and it's followed by a story of her out at a cafe. Guess her work day of checking emails and accepting free gifts ended early today.
She's a bit late to the party isn't she? Now that everyone is back to the office and restrictions have lifted, she's suddenly "working from home" when she was galivanting from one place to another during lockdown? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1064439

View attachment 1064446
I checked the London weather forecast and it’s been raining all day, so she’s been stuck in the shed, pretending to work from home. Working from home includes boasting about a gifted bag from Dior, I bet the roses came from them too. At least she got one valentines card from Dior 😆 Does she think showing the Dior valentines card and roses is gonna make Forky feel jealous/guilty, I doubt it, it just makes her look desperate and clingy. Forky is pretty thick and insensitive, so hints like that would go right over his head anyway. He’s too busy trying to #geTITdone. 😆 She must hate being stuck in that shed so much that she’s willing to go out for coffee in the rain, which she hates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He lost a lot of weight when he was with her and perhaps was not eating enough and if you are malnourished, you can lose your libido so it really doesn't surprise me.
I may well be on my own here, but I thought he looked better when he was with Niomi then he does now. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1064567

Lol what's this "working hard" concept she's alluding to? Taking more selfies, hitting an extra coffee shop? She does jack sht all day long, she just wants to live a #gifted life with someone making her bed and cleaning up after her all day long.
This is from the Fork's story.

So he has no qualms about his massive carbon footprint then?
I'm not sure he's familiar with the concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I may well be on my own here, but I thought he looked better when he was with Niomi then he does now. 😬
I thought he looked pretty bad towards the end of their relationship. I remember pictures/videos of him right before they went to stay in London where he looked like he had lost a lot of weight. He looked like he was really suffering. He definitely looks healthier now from what I've seen.

Reactions: 29
She got a lady dior bag from dior 😱
Dior, what the hell are you thinking? Wow, what a way to make a brand trashy.

Reactions: 15
I thought he looked pretty bad towards the end of their relationship. I remember pictures/videos of him right before they went to stay in London where he looked like he had lost a lot of weight. He looked like he was really suffering. He definitely looks healthier now from what I've seen.
Yeah, he looked super pale and his jaw line was much sharper towards the end.

Reactions: 11
She's a bit late to the party isn't she? Now that everyone is back to the office and restrictions have lifted, she's suddenly "working from home" when she was galivanting from one place to another during lockdown? LOL.
Does working from home mean lighting a gifted candle? What a busy busy girl! Her hand must hurt, she should take a break away from London.

So he has no qualms about his massive carbon footprint then?
I'm not sure he's familiar with the concept.
Carbon who? Never heard of him, but I’d be glad to be his personal trainer if he wants to.

• Haha
Oh I have so much respect for Joe now and I also feel sorry for him, for how he was used for social media for years. All of their relationship is still online, all the pics and videos and he can't do anything about it. And still, nothing but dignified silence from him, not like that attention-seeking drama queen. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The only present and card she got on Valentines day and Forkys like “am I bovered” 😆
1644948793603.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank God your James Bond mission went well!

1644949953924.jpeg

The special forces were delighted when they realised we were two very fit individuals without any injuries. 😂😂

1644950076160.gif
1644950057348.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Oh I have so much respect for Joe now and I also feel sorry for him, for how he was used for social media for years. All of their relationship is still online, all the pics and videos and he can't do anything about it. And still, nothing but dignified silence from him, not like that attention-seeking drama queen. 🙌
I wonder, CAN he do anything about it? Legally? Can you legally demand someone to remove content of you? Even if it's not used for slander etc.?
Does anyone (w/ legal background?) know this? If he wants to have Niomi remove all the content she used him for/in, can he somehow legally demand this?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.