Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found an article from 2019 about Bradley sharing his « ultimate guide to going vegan » (what a joke!).

The guy first said he’s trying to reduce his consumption of meat (I don’t believe a single word).
1643050432997.jpeg

And then, he firmly confirms that he won’t give up meat 🤦🏻‍♀️
1643050224791.jpeg

Why does he even talk about veganism? He’s honestly the very last person on Earth to be able to broach the subject.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I just found an article from 2019 about Bradley sharing his « ultimate guide to going vegan » (what a joke!).

The guy first said he’s trying to reduce his consumption of meat (I don’t believe a single word).
View attachment 1012544

View attachment 1012532

Why does he even talk about veganism? He’s honestly the very last person on Earth to be able to broach the subject.
"“I love the fact that veganism and even vegetarianism encourages people to eat a lot more plant based foods,[…]”"

Ahaha wow such sage advice, what's next from his wise mouth, lemons are sour, water is wet and sugar is sweet? Who doesn't know that vegans eat vegetables? This guy uses sooo many words to say nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chef-made? As opposed to other food subscriptions made by whom? Monks? Monkeys?
1643058492253.png

View attachment 1012544

View attachment 1012532

His writing style is so bad, like a 12-years-old's homework?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think going to the game is probably something she does once or twice at the beginning of relationships to make her seem like the "cool" girl. I was trying to find a photo from the one or two times she went with Joe but came up empty. I can see it in my head! Anyway, this came up on my search. Joe and Niomi at the BAFTAs. Candid. Looks a little different than her fake smile with Forky at his birthday dinner when she noticed his mum/sister were filming!

View attachment 1012155

I love when she rewrites history. I thought he made everything remarkable???

View attachment 1012162

How cringey for Joe that her real life friends would call him DJ/Dreamy Joe too...

ETA: One more thing... She went to a game to root for Joey's team's rival, with her new man, while wearing the shirt she wore to her and Joey's engagement lunch. Almost as if she dressed with the thought of possibly seeing him there. Or just that she was thinking about him a lot yesterday. Doubtful Joey would remember the shirt but something tells me Niomi does. She probably had flashbacks of being there with Joey the whole time and then would turn and be surprised when it was Forky there next to her.
I actually find the first photo heartbreaking. She looked gorgeous, and you can tell that it was down to being in love. I am -100% a fan of hers but this is sad.

Reactions: 14
I was just watching Fringe ( for probably the 5th time, it's a tv show from few years ago) and my favorite character Walter Bishop just said " Yeah, Peter, why commit to anything when you can just fake it " and Niomi immediately came to mind. Ha! Sounds like her actual business model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't anticipate Nims having 'morph into Emily Atack during her Inbetweeners years' on her list for 2022, but perhaps this is indeed her final form...
NINTCHDBPICT000000423001.jpg

I was just watching Fringe ( for probably the 5th time, it's a tv show from few years ago) and my favorite character Walter Bishop just said " Yeah, Peter, why commit to anything when you can just fake it " and Niomi immediately came to mind. Ha! Sounds like her actual business model.
I ❤ Walter and his milkshakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Niomi Smart #36 Hair looks like a rat, licherally dating this one with the crap hat

*crap hat credit goes to @Nitfey ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she going to copy and paste some vegan recipes in this notebook and then, put it up for sale while purporting that everything is from her?

By the way, be careful with these spreads Niomi. You don’t want to cross your calorie threshold.
1643111222391.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not flattering. At all.

(I’m really not a fan of Bradley’s outfit. What the heck is that?)

View attachment 1010379
View attachment 1010381
Why does he keep wearing HOODIES with a trench coat? :sick: I'm sorry, but that it the worst thing about him for me (worse than eating sushi with a fork), why does he have such horrible fashion sense? o_O Who wears a freaking trench coat (so classic and elegant when worn right) and pairs it with a hoodie or some sweatpants (who could forget his outfits from Paris?!)? I just can't get over this. 🥴

Reactions: 17
Why does he keep wearing HOODIES with a trench coat? :sick: I'm sorry, but that it the worst thing about him for me (worse than eating sushi with a fork), why does he have such horrible fashion sense? o_O Who wears a freaking trench coat (so classic and elegant when worn right) and pairs it with a hoodie or some sweatpants (who could forget his outfits from Paris?!)? I just can't get over this. 🥴
And yet, he said not a longtime ago that his style was classy and smart 🤔 well, we don’t have the same definition of those words.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And yet, he said not a longtime ago that his style was classy and smart 🤔 well, we don’t have the same definition of those words.
That's how he sees himself? 🤣 I mean, I know he is not the only person wearing sweatpants outside as if that's a normal thing (maybe I am too old, but I don't get this trend AT ALL, it looks so horrendous), but man, he can afford a nice trench coat.
Dude, don't wear a hoodie and/or sweatpants with it, it's the least you can do.

I know who actually dressed classy and smart. Joe. 🤭 (He really did, though)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she going to copy and paste some vegan recipes in this notebook and then, put it up for sale while purporting that everything is from her?

By the way, be careful with these spreads Niomi. You don’t want to cross your calorie threshold.
View attachment 1014684
She gets gifted so much food and I really do hope that if she doesn't eat the products they get donated to a food bank. I don't understand why companies gift food to influencers who can easily afford them when there are so many food banks up and down the UK that don't have enough food to give out.

I am trying Veganuary this year (I only eat chicken but around 4 to 5 times per week) and haven't purchased any of the brands that I have seen influencers promote! Then again I have bought a lot of stuff from the supermarket plant based ranges and I really don't think Niomi will be posting about Aldi or Morrisons any time soon.

Most of the products she has posted are unaffordable (I think?) - £3 for a 300g yoghurt tub!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I kind of miss her earlier WIEIAD videos, (apart from the fact they were crazy restrictive and very low in fat and calories) apart from the odd superfood she was cooking with normal ingredients like chickpeas and kidney beans. Somewhere along the way it became more and more about the brands.

Reactions: 12
She gets gifted so much food and I really do hope that if she doesn't eat the products they get donated to a food bank. I don't understand why companies gift food to influencers who can easily afford them when there are so many food banks up and down the UK that don't have enough food to give out.

I am trying Veganuary this year (I only eat chicken but around 4 to 5 times per week) and haven't purchased any of the brands that I have seen influencers promote! Then again I have bought a lot of stuff from the supermarket plant based ranges and I really don't think Niomi will be posting about Aldi or Morrisons any time soon.

Most of the products she has posted are unaffordable (I think?) - £3 for a 300g yoghurt tub!
That’s insane! These influencers have been sent so many freebies for so long that they have never learned the value of money, like a certain influencer with silver hair who keeps buying luxury items as if her credit card was unlimited.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.