Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not flattering. At all.

(I’m really not a fan of Bradley’s outfit. What the heck is that?)

1642969748194.jpeg

1642969759788.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Wow, two 28-29 years old's glued to their phones looking like they are pushing 45+

What a charming existence lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks dreadful honestly. She used to look so good in her brunette, shorter hair Kate Middleton wannabe era.

Reactions: 19
I think the bleach for their hair is bleaching away their personalities

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm conflicted on the blonde. Obviously the brown hair suits her better, but maybe the blonde is more "her" and she was just fitting into what Joey wanted i.e Aldi version of Kate Middleton. With the return to shooting, the blonde being back and an (online anyway) slightly more relaxed attitude to her food Bradley might not be the worst choice for her. As someone else said further up they're both really into family, fitness, image and money - there isn't much more to them than that.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.