Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya looks disgusting, she also cannot wear that shade of blonde. It's so unflattering against her skin and eyes. I think both Tanya and Niomi bought into the cliché that blondes sparkle and have more fun. It's more important to them than how they actually look.
How sad what social media can cause to people 😕 sometimes, it seems like they live for their audience.

————————

Well, I’m not from England and I don’t know what it is exactly, but I guess this is synonymous with hard work.

1643031044739.jpeg

1643031067428.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That fringe really is a huge mistake. Why does her nose suddenly look so sharp? She looks ancient.

Reactions: 19
She's so lame to arch her butt and constantly pose in toilets to show off some bland gifted outfit. Chick has no life, no wonder she's always miserable. She has no purpose.

Reactions: 18
I don’t really care what color her hair is. It’s just so baffling to me how naturally beautiful and thick her hair is and she just leaves it all hagrid-like.

I love how she’s pretending to watch football now. She could’ve done that with Joey, but she was too comfortable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she still has the strength to get out of bed every day knowing she’s going to have another empty day ahead.

Reactions: 22
The football thing is dumb because when I first read she'd gone to football I was like oh okay good for her, we criticised her for never making the effort to take an interest in Joe's hobby and perhaps she's learnt from that with Forky...but knowing she went to the same game Joe was likely at, probably just to make him jealous, I mean please - it's pathetic.

I think going to the game is probably something she does once or twice at the beginning of relationships to make her seem like the "cool" girl. I was trying to find a photo from the one or two times she went with Joe but came up empty. I can see it in my head! Anyway, this came up on my search. Joe and Niomi at the BAFTAs. Candid. Looks a little different than her fake smile with Forky at his birthday dinner when she noticed his mum/sister were filming!

1643041770055.png

I find it so funny that after she broke up with Joe she kept posting all that stuff like 'never be with someone who dull your sparkle/holds you back' and has then proceeded to show us the worst version of Niomi we've seen to date...like if Joe was 'holding back' this version of Dimbobs, I think he deserves a medal for community service tbh.
I love when she rewrites history. I thought he made everything remarkable???

1643041939546.png

How cringey for Joe that her real life friends would call him DJ/Dreamy Joe too...

ETA: One more thing... She went to a game to root for Joey's team's rival, with her new man, while wearing the shirt she wore to her and Joey's engagement lunch. Almost as if she dressed with the thought of possibly seeing him there. Or just that she was thinking about him a lot yesterday. Doubtful Joey would remember the shirt but something tells me Niomi does. She probably had flashbacks of being there with Joey the whole time and then would turn and be surprised when it was Forky there next to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The football thing is dumb because when I first read she'd gone to football I was like oh okay good for her, we criticised her for never making the effort to take an interest in Joe's hobby and perhaps she's learnt from that with Forky...but knowing she went to the same game Joe was likely at, probably just to make him jealous, I mean please - it's pathetic.
Joe when Niomi tries to start a conversation after bumping into him:
1643042068044.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think going to the game is probably something she does once or twice at the beginning of relationships to make her seem like the "cool" girl. I was trying to find a photo from the one or two times she went with Joe but came up empty. I can see it in my head! Anyway, this came up on my search. Joe and Niomi at the BAFTAs. Candid. Looks a little different than her fake smile with Forky at his birthday dinner when she noticed his mum/sister were filming!

View attachment 1012155

I love when she rewrites history. I thought he made everything remarkable???

View attachment 1012162
She looks WELL aware of the fact she’s being photographed here to me. She can see out of the corner of her eye and probably spent the whole time keeping her eyes peeled for photographers so they get her looking pahfect with her pahfect boyfriend.

Her whole life is about her appearance. I always wonder what will happen to people like this because she’s not going to stay young looking forever, some people have a real identity crisis about it (if I’m not seen as beautiful than who am I?!!) cos there’s nothing else in their lives.

As for the Forky situation, I don’t know what to say 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's so lame to arch her butt and constantly pose in toilets to show off some bland gifted outfit. Chick has no life, no wonder she's always miserable. She has no purpose.
Excuse me, don’t you remember she is helping women be the best version of themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ETA: One more thing... She went to a game to root for Joey's team's rival, with her new man, while wearing the shirt she wore to her and Joey's engagement lunch. Almost as if she dressed with the thought of possibly seeing him there. Or just that she was thinking about him a lot yesterday. Doubtful Joey would remember the shirt but something tells me Niomi does. She probably had flashbacks of being there with Joey the whole time and then would turn and be surprised when it was Forky there next to her.
It may be true, but this goes beyond my understanding. She won’t let it go, will she? She does not want to move on. She keeps going backwards, especially since she’s been hanging out with Bradley. How is it even possible? This is getting worse and she’s the only responsible for her own misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Forky is doing an #AD for plant-based foods on his IG. I've really seen it all now. This is the same guy who orders steak every time he goes out to eat!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How sad what social media can cause to people 😕 sometimes, it seems like they live for their audience.

————————

Well, I’m not from England and I don’t know what it is exactly, but I guess this is synonymous with hard work.

View attachment 1011760
View attachment 1011761
I don't understand what is this thing with making selfies in public bathroom, why?? Are you 16 years old? First time going out ?
No place at your shed to take full length photo ?
You see the trash behind you, sage yourself out there will you ? 😤
And don't let me start with dumbhead being without a mask....

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Forky is doing an #AD for plant-based foods on his IG. I've really seen it all now. This is the same guy who orders steak every time he goes out to eat!
Didn’t he say vegan meat wasn’t healthy or something like that? Oh wait.. the check must be a big one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Didn’t he say vegan meat wasn’t healthy or something like that? Oh wait.. the check must be a big one!
Yep that's because in his core he's 100% douche, he's just pretending he'd a regular mr. nice guy to sell people stuff and make them part with their money while he makes money off that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.