Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What HAS Terrina done to her face? Her upper lip is so stretched. It’s like someone had transplanted a new jaw onto her face in the picture on the right. She should have spent less money on plastic surgery and more on sunscreen.
It's a borderline Glasgow smile :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What HAS Terrina done to her face? Her upper lip is so stretched. It’s like someone had transplanted a new jaw onto her face in the picture on the right. She should have spent less money on plastic surgery and more on sunscreen.
A mask would have done the job well too 😷
Oh wait-

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Among the many reasons I think Niomi keeps hanging out with Bradley despite herself, here’s a few more:
- skin hunger because being single can cause a lack of affection (did you notice she mentioned « friends » while she’s spending her Sunday with Bradley?)
- as Bradley’s business is growing, he’s certainly making more money than 6 months ago and as we all know, that’s a pretty important parameter for Niomi
- Valentine’s day is around the corner, she can’t be alone on this special day, for the sake of social media
- she has to have a man in her life for her birthday, still for the sake of social media

1642952473346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
knew I recognized this top! :ROFLMAO: she wore it to her engagement lunch at the Ivy in December 2019.. surprised she didn't burn it because of the association with dreamy joey? 2 years on, she's wearing it lying around Forky's cold soulless apartment, nursing a hangover after yet another night of excessive drinking.

the difference between the pictures is staggering, she literally looks like a different person! the girl needs help she's dead behind the eyes. how have her family/friends not stepped in? it's actually sad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
knew I recognized this top! :ROFLMAO: she wore it to her engagement lunch at the Ivy in December 2019.. surprised she didn't burn it because of the association with dreamy joey? 2 years on, she's wearing it lying around Forky's cold soulless apartment, nursing a hangover after yet another night of excessive drinking.

the difference between the pictures is staggering, she literally looks like a different person! the girl needs help she's dead behind the eyes. how have her family/friends not stepped in? it's actually sad.
The top looks lovely on her in the first two pictures and it looks nice with her hair color, in the second set she looks so washed out, even the top can't help her anymore. It really is staggering and - dare i say? - heartbreaking (yeah i know i know)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Among the many reasons I think Niomi keeps hanging out with Bradley despite herself, here’s a few more:
- skin hunger because being single can cause a lack of affection (did you notice she mentioned « friends » while she’s spending her Sunday with Bradley?)
- as Bradley’s business is growing, he’s certainly making more money than 6 months ago and as we all know, that’s a pretty important parameter for Niomi
- Valentine’s day is around the corner, she can’t be alone on this special day, for the sake of social media
- she has to have a man in her life for her birthday, still for the sake of social media

View attachment 1009664
Where’s her nose!? What’s with blurring the tit out of her pictures recently, she’s ridiculous 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She looks like a completely different person but then she's using so many filters and other trickery on her photos these days that she barely even looks real anymore!

And she's still referring to Forky as a 'friend?!' I don't get it. So they are such good 'friends' that she was invited along to his birthday dinner with his family. Right. I'd love to know how he feels about her still pushing this single girl narrative where he's just a friend. So strange.

Reactions: 20
I think she meant that they were cuddling and watching Friends, not that she was spending time with friends lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so funny that after she broke up with Joe she kept posting all that stuff like 'never be with someone who dull your sparkle/holds you back' and has then proceeded to show us the worst version of Niomi we've seen to date...like if Joe was 'holding back' this version of Dimbobs, I think he deserves a medal for community service tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

I hated that top the first time I saw it and I still hate it. It's so ugly. Her new hair makes her look so much more like Terrina.

Reactions: 14
Usually, it takes 3 facelifts for a face to look like that, or 2 badly done facelifts

EB0B6D9B-214D-407C-BD7C-8C63B86CA852.jpeg

E59FA36B-8127-43A7-A314-FF14C36C64F4.jpeg

these are the classic post-facelift smiles; they always look the same, just like Terrina’s. Unusual cheek indentations and all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She went to Stamford Bridge for a football match? So now it's not with Joey/she can't control him then its all good? Give me strength.

Reactions: 9
Nims was at Chelsea v Spurs with Forky today. Wonder if Joe was at the match?! Joe supports Chelsea while Forky is a Spurs fan. Did she ever go to a football match with Joe? She said it's been a while since she was at Stamford Bridge (with Joe!) Ha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.