Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think she'll get married before Joe does?? Entirely possible if Forky is ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Niomi, I am BEGGING you. Please go back to being brunette. It was so much nicer!

So do we think she'll get married before Joe does?? Entirely possible if Forky is ready.
I feel like Joe will drag his heels with any new gf due to his traumatic experience with being engaged.

Reactions: 18
Settling down is not in Forky's plans for another 5-6 years. Of course plans can change...

Joe is a mystery at this point since he rarely posts anything on IG (and nothing at all about relationships!)

Reactions: 15
Niomi, I am BEGGING you. Please go back to being brunette. It was so much nicer!

I feel like Joe will drag his heels with any new gf due to his traumatic experience with being engaged.
Yeah he will definitely think twice now. Just got the feeling that he was never quite ready for commitment like that and only realised it after he proposed. I know I talk about Nims being a controlling dullard which could well have contributed to their breakup but maybe it was all him.

Reactions: 7
Not before having all the sponsorships needed for her sponsored relaxed vegan sustainable spiritual wedding. Please, let’s not rush things, because everything has to be done right on time following all the signs of the Universe, meaning 11:11 sharp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not before having all the sponsorships needed for her sponsored relaxed vegan sustainable spiritual wedding. Please, let’s not rush things, because everything has to be done right on time following all the signs of the Universe, meaning 11:11 sharp.
Forky would never tolerate a vegan wedding 😆 Nims will have gone full flesh muncher by then, surely. The moon will make her do it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm slowly catching up with this thread (love you all, thanks for all the fun 🥰😘), I'm wondering about Eat Smart. I read here that she / her team stole all the recipes. I'm wondering how that went down? How did people find out? Did the original creators come forward or did people here or other readers discover this? Can someone tell me this? I'm curious ☺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Following trump does not equate to being a trump fan. I used to follow that bafoon for entertainment purposes
He follows others like Megyn Kelly and was following or liking typical anti mask stuff a while back.

Guys, he is a classic douche. He has a giant picture of himself in his bedroom ffs, and he goes around pontificating about that toxic ‘fitness’ rhetoric about how if you really ~wanted~ to be fit and had the will do to so you would, etc.

I mean, how low is the bar for men that ‘likes his family and dog’ affords you ‘good guy’ status lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Following trump does not equate to being a trump fan. I used to follow that bafoon for entertainment purposes
Liking tweets by the Trumps equates to being a fan though. His most recent like is a transphobic tweet by DJT Jr. Second most recent is about how children shouldn’t be taught white privilege. Another recent one about Dr. Fauci being a fraud. One before that about black on black crime and how Labour MPs and BLM activists should worry about that. Another from Nigel Farage about him going to the US/Mexico border “unlike Kamala Harris”. Another about the gov of Florida going on an anti mask rant saying he’s going to be President some day. Another saying Boris was the best choice for PM. Another tweet in support of Gina Carano who was fired from Star Wars for comparing being a Republican to being a Jew in the Holocaust.

Should I keep going??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
1. He's not Joey.
2. He eats sushi with a fork.

Anyone want to add to the list? Haha!

I don't hate Forky but I do think his behaviour is very cringeworthy at times (the trip to Paris, for example). He does provide us with endless entertainment all the same - and Nims seems to have fun with him too. I say 'seems' because her laughter when she's with Forky often seems very forced for whatever reason.
HE WON'T TEXT ME BACK WHEN IN THE COMPANY OF OTHER FEMALES

Liking tweets by the Trumps equates to being a fan though. His most recent like is a transphobic tweet by DJT Jr. Second most recent is about how children shouldn’t be taught white privilege. Another recent one about Dr. Fauci being a fraud. One before that about black on black crime and how Labour MPs and BLM activists should worry about that. Another from Nigel Farage about him going to the US/Mexico border “unlike Kamala Harris”. Another about the gov of Florida going on an anti mask rant saying he’s going to be President some day. Another saying Boris was the best choice for PM. Another tweet in support of Gina Carano who was fired from Star Wars for comparing being a Republican to being a Jew in the Holocaust.

Should I keep going??
People criticize me for calling him a white supremacist but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
My family is Mexican.
I'm married to a transwoman.
These aren't jokes to me, nor light issues.
The hardest people to wake up are those pretending to be asleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Should I keep going??
Doesn't he also flash the white supremist hand gesture in photos.

Reactions: 8
They are a couple, no doubts anymore. I think Forky has always fancied her and was there for her after her break up. And she doesnt like to be alone but isnt that into him actually. She didnt want to be alone for christmas, or her birthday or on worktrips. And she is obsessed with being part of a conventional family. She is his girlfriend because she is spending his birthday with his family.

Reactions: 15
It was hard to watch them at that restaurant, all packed in acting as if Covid wasn't a thing anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, are we ready for the Sunday 'sad sack' video tomorrow??. She hasn't explained what all the BAD NEWS was (before her country weekend) so holding my breath 🫁🥸🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks swollen in this photo. Something weird is going on in the cheeks area like her grandmother 😟

1642922342936.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks swollen in this photo. Something weird is going on in the cheeks area like her grandmother 😟

View attachment 1008754
What HAS Terrina done to her face? Her upper lip is so stretched. It’s like someone had transplanted a new jaw onto her face in the picture on the right. She should have spent less money on plastic surgery and more on sunscreen.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.