Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ask the wise women here, what is the psychology behind this fad of girls referring to their bfs as 'this one'?
This article is very interesting (hi Niomi!) ☺ a few things are mentioned:
« trying to distance themselves »
« if they were truly happy »
« they aren't sure where they stand »
« control tactic »

Here’s a preview:

1642866285267.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Saw this comment on her latest IG. Yeah, she needs to stop talking about Joey. I mean, Forky seems like a pretty confident guy but I don't suppose it's a great feeling to be in a relationship with someone who just wants to talk about her ex all the time. She could have mentioned that she'd moved on and found happiness again in that last podcast she did - but no, she just went on and on about her heartbreak. I get that she doesn't ever want to get hurt like that again and I get that she may find it really difficult to completely trust someone again - but that's something she really has to work on if she wants to be happy in a relationship.

I have joked around about this before, but more and more it seems that Forky is actually pretty into Nims, while she continues to play it cool. It makes sense really that she'd embark on a relationship where she's the less interested party. That way she can't get hurt. If this is what she's up it's all a bit messed up and won't work out in the long run. Maybe she is actually into him and she's just trying to downplay things on her socials after what happened with DJ. Time will tell, I guess.

Char seems to be a fan of Nims and Dick Van Fork if all those hearts are anything to go by!

Screenshot_20220122-134521_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
To be fair, she hasn't talked about the breakup on her social media in a while, but she keeps doing those podcasts. I don't know if she's getting paid for them or what, but yeah, time to let those go, Niomi.

Maybe Charlotte is a fan because at least this means Niomi won't go thirdwheeling on Charlotte and her boyfriend's trips :p Or maybe she's just happy to not have to deal with Joeeeeeey rants.

I still think Niomi's best partner right now would be a licensed therapist, but oh well. It just seems like meeting the family is going too far for a rebound. Like maybe she does like him more than she shows? Or maybe she's just super selfish and will take whatever attention she can get. Again, therapy, Niomi, get it done.

Reactions: 27
I noticed Dimbobs started following this account and has liked loads of their posts, showing her complete lack of self awareness 🤣 Like this one -

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This article is very interesting (hi Niomi!) ☺ a few things are mentioned:
« trying to distance themselves »
« if they were truly happy »
« they aren't sure where they stand »
« control tactic »

Here’s a preview:

View attachment 1007392

Not only is 'this one' a way for Niomi to avoid the commitment of saying 'my bf' but also seems like another way to accessorise a man. Further indication that, for Niomi, a partner is a status symbol more than a companion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Saw this comment on her latest IG. Yeah, she needs to stop talking about Joey. I mean, Forky seems like a pretty confident guy but I don't suppose it's a great feeling to be in a relationship with someone who just wants to talk about her ex all the time. She could have mentioned that she'd moved on and found happiness again in that last podcast she did - but no, she just went on and on about her heartbreak. I get that she doesn't ever want to get hurt like that again and I get that she may find it really difficult to completely trust someone again - but that's something she really has to work on if she wants to be happy in a relationship.

I have joked around about this before, but more and more it seems that Forky is actually pretty into Nims, while she continues to play it cool. It makes sense really that she'd embark on a relationship where she's the less interested party. That way she can't get hurt. If this is what she's up it's all a bit messed up and won't work out in the long run. Maybe she is actually into him and she's just trying to downplay things on her socials after what happened with DJ. Time will tell, I guess.

Char seems to be a fan of Nims and Dick Van Fork if all those hearts are anything to go by!

View attachment 1007387
I love the shade from the other comment 😎 the more people are pointing this the more she goes back to the ex babling ....chick is really messed up.
In overall great dumb match. We need to certainly stock up on popcorn for the pathetic circus show 🤡🎪

Reactions: 8
To be fair, she hasn't talked about the breakup on her social media in a while, but she keeps doing those podcasts. I don't know if she's getting paid for them or what, but yeah, time to let those go, Niomi.

Maybe Charlotte is a fan because at least this means Niomi won't go thirdwheeling on Charlotte and her boyfriend's trips :p Or maybe she's just happy to not have to deal with Joeeeeeey rants.
Maybe not explicitly, but she keeps posting a bunch of passive-aggressive messages proving how angry and hurt she still is.

About Charlotte, I guess she doesn’t really think about the psychological aspect of her so-called relationship with Bradley. As long as Niomi has a new boyfriend, that’s all that matters like « If she says she’s happy, it must be true ».

Not only is 'this one' a way for Niomi to avoid the commitment of saying 'my bf' but also seems like another way to accessorise a man. Further indication that, for Niomi, a partner is a status symbol more than a companion.
Absolutely no doubt about that 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Forky is a great match for her tbh. Looks are really important for him and his life revolves around exercise. Likes showing off his body and wealth. Wants to be upper class, but isn’t quite there. Actually loves his family. Kind of ignorant. Not that deep. Posts everything on Insta, like our Nims, so they wouldn’t argue about it. I actually think Forks works harder and has more ideas than Nims… but who doesn’t tbh

They share the same values. Their values are mostly shallow, but they are similar. I think Niomi was pretending when with Joe and now she doesn’t. I don’t think Brad is a downgrade when compared to Joe (I mean he is, but just for Nims). Joe was simply too deep

I think she mentions her breakup in podcasts because… it’s the most interesting thing about her. Look at us! Her tattle page became popular when they broke up because she doesn’t do anything

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Forky is a great match for her tbh. Looks are really important for him and his life revolves around exercise. Likes showing off his body and wealth. Wants to be upper class, but isn’t quite there. Actually loves his family. Kind of ignorant. Not that deep. Posts everything on Insta, like our Nims, so they wouldn’t argue about it. I actually think Forks works harder and has more ideas than Nims… but who doesn’t tbh

They share the same values. Their values are mostly shallow, but they are similar. I think Niomi was pretending when with Joe and now she doesn’t. I don’t think Brad is a downgrade when compared to Joe (I mean he is, but just for Nims). Joe was simply too deep

I think she mentions her breakup in podcasts because… it’s the most interesting thing about her. Look at us! Her tattle page became popular when they broke up because she doesn’t do anything
I don’t know if Niomi was pretending that much when she was with Joe. She’d changed already puts her break-up with Marcus.

This is the PERFECT description! I notice that people do it with friends, too, not just with an SO they're oddly distant from, and I think it's very much that it draws attention to you, like "look at me having friends to show off" and not a personal, caring connection.

Reactions: 6
So apparently, Niomi organised this family dinner for Bradley’s birthday. Interesting. Did she ask Bradley to meet his family and suggest to do so on his birthday as if it was the perfect timing?

THAT FAKE SCENE in the video 🤮🤮 she saw someone filming and hurried to smile in a way that all her teeth are visible because she’s SO HAPPY and was having the best time, then turned her head to look at Bradley because she has to pretend she’s crazy about him, then looked at the camera like « see? I’m the perfect girl! » and looked at Bradley again 🤮

1642872218223.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok so im clearly in the minority here but i actually feel sorry for Forky. I don't get why hes hated so much. Theres no genuine reason. He's confident clearly loves himself maybe this is something he can teach Niomi which shes clearly struggling with.

I think he's also displayed that hes been there for her when she needed it so its a bit unfair in my opinion. Whats sad is that everyone thinks hes a downgrade. What makes niomi so worthy of him? If anything she's the bloody downgrade.

Ps i used to do his workouts and they are good and he through his expertise taught me a lot about confidence

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't get why hes hated so much.
1. He's not Joey.
2. He eats sushi with a fork.

Anyone want to add to the list? Haha!

I don't hate Forky but I do think his behaviour is very cringeworthy at times (the trip to Paris, for example). He does provide us with endless entertainment all the same - and Nims seems to have fun with him too. I say 'seems' because her laughter when she's with Forky often seems very forced for whatever reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok so im clearly in the minority here but i actually feel sorry for Forky. I don't get why hes hated so much. Theres no genuine reason. He's confident clearly loves himself maybe this is something he can teach Niomi which shes clearly struggling with.

I think he's also displayed that hes been there for her when she needed it so its a bit unfair in my opinion. Whats sad is that everyone thinks hes a downgrade. What makes niomi so worthy of him? If anything she's the bloody downgrade.

Ps i used to do his workouts and they are good and he through his expertise taught me a lot about confidence
Reasons why I could never like him are varied, and after perusing his Twitter and seeing that he supports fat shaming, even to his own sister, is anti LGBTQ and follows all the Trumps is enough for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
1. He's not Joey.
2. He eats sushi with a fork.

Anyone want to add to the list? Haha!

I don't hate Forky but I do think his behaviour is very cringeworthy at times (the trip to Paris, for example). He does provide us with endless entertainment all the same - and Nims seems to have fun with him too. I say 'seems' because her laughter when she's with Forky often seems very forced for whatever reason.
+He’s a Trump fan which is not illegal but makes me question him and his character

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.