Niomi Smart #35 if this is the year Forky will propose, Nimbobs will say yes in the flamingo pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at her IG for the first time ever today. Even if I didn’t read here and know what a snide witch she is, I would not have been impressed. It’s all generic bullshit captions and ugly fried hair pictures.

She’s not even good at yoga. You’d think having a certificate and loving it as much as she says she does, she could show off some cool moves. I can do what she does and I’m just someone who does it occasionally. You know she’d show off her moves if she could actually do them.

Also I love shooting, especially trap shooting which is what it looks like she’s doing. I don’t like seeing her doing a hobby I love. I sound petty but oh well lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah Clay pigeon shooting uses clay discs rather than birds. Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan went and tried it for a series in 2021 to coincide with the olympics. I think on channel 4? It looked like good fun in the show to be honest.

Edited to add: Goes without saying Niomi looked silly in her hat and Bradley remains an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And for all those still not believing they're together. She woke up in his bed this morning. She took him out for a "fun" Birthday activity. She's having lunch with his Mum. She follows his siblings on Instagram. He visited Sussex over Christmas. They're together lol. He's just a huge flirt with a large circle of "female" "friends" constantly around him.
Yeah, I’ve been a skeptic from the start over this relationship but I accept now that they are definitely a couple. The downgrade of the century lol and I used to make fun of Joe, too.
I’ve been skeptical too. Alright, they’re a couple but definitely not a serious one in my opinion. He’s just a rebound who keeps her « busy » and helps her to pretend she has moved on with her life. Let’s be honest, if he didn’t exist, whom else would she hang out with? Nobody. Her friends either don’t live in London or are all busy with their own life. Bradley is available and we all know she needs a man in her life. As @mg95 said, he’s her only male friend and he’s convenient. All the getaways, parties and family meetings are only meant for the sake of social media. To me, that’s why she accepts to do all these things with him so she won’t go to her influencer parties alone, has something to post on Instagram and can justify her busy life. She needs him (or just someone) to make her feel less lonely. At least, in appearance, because deep inside, pretty sure that doesn’t help. If she were really committed to Bradley, she wouldn’t have mentioned the fact that the tarot reader told her about a new man in 2022 and we wouldn’t have seen bad changes features-wise. This is pure entertainment to me, not happiness.

Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.

1642824698752.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
YeAh I still think it’s a business arrangement more so than anything. My guy friends all met my parents, have come over for holidays, we’ve gone on trips, so maybe I’m just used to it and it doesn’t seem weird to me. I just can’t imagine him liking her (or anyone) enough to settle down with and she’s never gonna get over joe. I think they just use each other

Reactions: 11
Whatever they are, it gives me second hand embarrassment and I don't look for to see more of them both with their cringe stupid teenager behaviors on IG.
I totally agree, she still plays this whole lamb victim and trash talk her ex so she is not in her right mind (well she never was ...) to build something stable (well her entire life) She projects the bitterness on everything she posts, talks and her horrible look but that might be her ugly personality from the start that finally finds it's way out...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She just looks to tatty. Like, she used to pile on layers and layers of makeup which seemed to cause blemishes however she looked lovely. Now it's just... bah. You wouldn't think she was working out a lot or eating healthy. Let alone the founder of a skincare company. A complete lack of glow.

Reactions: 9
She might be posting more couplet content on her personal Instagram, the one forky tagged her in once. I think forky is actually pretty infatuated with her to be honest, I think he liked her back when they first met… not many f&uck boys would take you to Paris or to dinner with their families.
If they want more views they do!😅

Reactions: 3
It's like they're just cosplaying a pair of Tories preparing to go on The Apprentice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you think this was their opportunity to go official then on his birthday?

I can't imagine them being together long-term 🙈

Reactions: 9
I think maybe it started off "friends with benefits" then developed feelings for each other. Definitely an item from what I can see ....

Reactions: 7
He loves his family and his dog so all positive. Just his brash IG etc that grates.
I agree! I said it before, I think he’s a good guy after all. He’s just a showoff, but there’s no really harm in that and again, he’s really comfortable with who he is and what he’s doing. He doesn’t hide that he puts himself first, he only focuses on his goals and that he’s money-driven. Alright, these are not the best character traits, but unlike Niomi, he doesn’t deny anything.

Reactions: 21
Is it the first time she puts a photo of them before the other ones like that?

She really looks dreadful in this photo. The not flattering eye makeup, the hideous matching hat, the not sincere smile and the hair, of course.

Regarding the boxed comment, poor Joe, what an insult 🤦🏻‍♀️

1642855884902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

She really looks dreadful in this photo. The not flattering eye makeup, the hideous matching hat, the not sincere smile and the hair, of course.

View attachment 1007168
She looks like Big Tez in that photo. Nothing wrong with looking like your grandma (family resemblence etc)...but Tez is full of plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1007168
Well tbf, Joe doesn't look as good as he used to anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like Big Tez in that photo. Nothing wrong with looking like your grandma (family resemblence etc)...but Tez is full of plastic.
I’m afraid you’re right. Makeup inspo from her, for sure.

By the way, I just noticed her grandma has also some smile issues 🤦🏻‍♀️

1642857112404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg why is Big Tezza doing the tongue thing, it's quite frankly disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Y’all I hate to break it to you but they are a couple in a relationship. He may not be our taste but he’s clearly very into Nimbo and I think she’s receiving it. I’m actually touched that he could still be so into her even though she’s so bitter and spiteful about the past. And quite frankly he’s her class which Joe was not. There’s hope for all of us in 2022!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.