Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do people realise the tea was called ‘feel new’ tea, not fennel tea 🥺
Yeah, I realised this too a while back, but to be fair it has fennel in it 👌

Edited to add: excuse me; someone has already commented this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Niomi is that sleepy time for one — or two?

WE WANNA KNOW!!
I feel like the "thank you Charlotte for being so thoughtful" for giving her a sleep mist means she's having trouble sleeping and her bestie is gifting her sleep aids...

Reactions: 19
She's spoiled, when they were packing for India she was prancing around he drove the stuff to the storage himself and then she commented how she doesn't have a clue where the storage is.
My bf usually handles moving heavy stuff but i would def help with packing, building furniture and at least help him out with the storage. Certainly wasn't the right time to make YouTube videos instead

Reactions: 15
i reckon if i was joe it wouldve started to cause a strain for me when she was clearly ecstatic about having to leave india so quickly and practically giddy to be back in england. joe was probably pretty gutted that he'd just lost his job and would expect his fiance to chuck some support his way

Reactions: 8
Finally watched the one vlog of them in the London flat. That was posted July 19th and we haven’t seen Joey since. In that vlog, she spilled that he’d been the one who had set them up in London and was assembling furniture while she basically did nothing. She tore Freddie’s “boy decor” apart and said the only thing she did was organize/setup all her stupid spices!

Frankly, Joe looked annoyed at her when she came into the bedroom giving a video tour and I would be too. Moving is hard! She just waltzed around like a princess with a video camera worrying about her spice rack and day drinking champagne in the park, sans mask, with a friend.
Forced myself to watch this vlog and omg her behaviour is beyond infuriating! Joe looks exhausted, cleaning and rearranging to make the place look and feel like a home and she has the audacity to just stand there with her camera then laboriously claim "Oh...I'm so sleepy and tired..........from being sat down all day in the park...." heavy sigh

I'm going to echo the great wise words of another tattler "Run Joey Run!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has already been posted. But Niomi likes this a couple days ago:

E9E5B923-9B59-4A8C-B853-7BE2F881C234.jpeg

as well as another post (attached). I really feel for her. Her perfect life is crumbling before her eyes. And someone of her privilege probably has no idea how to deal with it. I hope she eventually gets herself to therapy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I realised this too a while back, but to be fair it has fennel in it 👌

Edited to add: excuse me; someone has already commented this!
Lol I love how we're back to the tea variety again😆

Yeah as said last month it's pukka feel new tea which is fennel and cardamon.

It used to be called detox tea. When Joey said no this it was the beginning of the end 😐

I'll always think of these two everytime I'm in the tea aisle
075629_A.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well one good thing if they have broken up...she won’t have to wear that engagement ring, it is/was horrible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol I love how we're back to the tea variety again😆

Yeah as said last month it's pukka feel new tea which is fennel and cardamon.

It used to be called detox tea. When Joey said no this it was the beginning of the end 😐

I'll always think of these two everytime I'm in the tea aisle
View attachment 220216
Gosh. I think I need to order some of this to drink while checking in/awaiting news in this thread!!

It’s on Amazon ladies if you want some tea! It has Niomi’s approval. Joe’s? Well...we all know how that went... 😂😂😂

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel new tea is quite nice, although I'm wary of pukka tea since they sold it on to Pg tips - only a matter of time before the quality goes downhill.

Drinking yogi choco chili while reading this thread. But if yogi tea do an Ad with the gleam lot they're dead to me 😂

Sorry not sorry that Niomi's thread is turning into a herbal tea thread 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahh this topic already came in to my dreams tonight! I saw Freddie and Joey out eating lunch together and Joey was filming Freddie who had a message to everyone: "Guys, please stop commenting whether there is a break up or something else. Excpect an announcment from us within 24 hours." 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh this topic already came in to my dreams tonight! I saw Freddie and Joey out eating lunch together and Joey was filming Freddie who had a message to everyone: "Guys, please stop commenting whether there is a break up or something else. Excpect an announcment from us within 24 hours." 😆😆
Is this for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.