Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Niomi, but I wonder (if they have split) if Joe has been eating his body weight in McDonald's and cream cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel bad for Niomi, but I wonder (if they have split) if Joe has been eating his body weight in McDonald's and cream cakes
Imagine that! A little lie in, no more 7am 10k runs, no more being judged for having toast or a second helping of food and maybe a chocolate dessert.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know the deal with Niomi's biological father? For some reason I thought she was the product of an affair and he didn't leave his family but then I realised I was thinking of BoJo's girlfriend Carrie Symonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Niomi not vlog the process of them moving into Freddie's flat or did she delete it? Also maybe freddie is in India to bring all their stuff back?

Reactions: 2
Whoever is behind the marketing of the skincare line should be sacked. It looks so basic, low budget and uncreative. It’s bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whether they've broken up or not one thing's for sure - I'll continue to call it fennel tea.

Niomi Smart #4 Why don't you want a fennel tea? Are you breaking up with me?

Lol that's so harsh I know and just for the #bantz. I do feel bad for her if they have split.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we know the deal with Niomi's biological father? For some reason I thought she was the product of an affair and he didn't leave his family but then I realised I was thinking of BoJo's girlfriend Carrie Symonds.
Her Mom appears to have been very young having her and her father has never been mentioned AFAIK - perhaps a teenage romance and he ducked out when she decided to have the baby.

Reactions: 5
Did Niomi not vlog the process of them moving into Freddie's flat or did she delete it? Also maybe freddie is in India to bring all their stuff back?
She didn't have a moving in vlog as such, she did a mini tour of the apartment and that video is still up in the "Asking my Best Friend To be Bridesmaid" vlog, at the end. In it she speaks condescendingly about everything calling the decor "boyish" and "not much going on at the moment" and "it's really dark here" and writing sonnets about her spices and about the first gift she ever gave Joe... the photo of Brigitte Bardot and I think Jacques Charrier cause she thought they looked like Joe and her... Delusion is strong in this one.

Freddie in India? You mean Joe, I guess? And bring back what? They went there with nothing, they have no space to put whatever furniture they had bought which wasn't much since they had just barely gotten an apartment and were in the process of furbishing it.

She is definitely NOT wearing any ring now on that traditionally most important finger...

Not even that simple band she had on for several weeks after her engagement ring “broke” and needs fixing.
Lord, I dislike her sunglasses. I feel like they don't suit her at all and they're very... early 1990s or smth.

Reactions: 10
She didn't have a moving in vlog as such, she did a mini tour of the apartment and that video is still up in the "Asking my Best Friend To be Bridesmaid" vlog, at the end. In it she speaks condescendingly about everything calling the decor "boyish" and "not much going on at the moment" and "it's really dark here" and writing sonnets about her spices and about the first gift she ever gave Joe... the photo of Brigitte Bardot and I think Jacques Charrier cause she thought they looked like Joe and her... Delusion is strong in this one.

Freddie in India? You mean Joe, I guess? And bring back what? They went there with nothing, they have no space to put whatever furniture they had bought which wasn't much since they had just barely gotten an apartment and were in the process of furbishing it.

Lord, I dislike her sunglasses. I feel like they don't suit her at all and they're very... early 1990s or smth.
The glasses don't suit her at all, they look like something you would wear after an ophthalmologist surgery. The other ones she wears are also a very poor fit 😬 usually everything else she wears is quite nice

Reactions: 13
Perhaps Freddie was so uncomfortable with Niomi filming in the flat especially as it’s been his space (despite officially being Joe’s) for so long. If it was me and Niomi came charging in, putting her labelled spices everywhere I’d feel a bit invaded. Also with Joe not having a job maybe he didn’t want to sign a new contract anywhere until he knew he had money coming in. His own money and not his parents.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps Freddie was so uncomfortable with Niomi filming in the flat especially as it’s been his space (despite officially being Joe’s) for so long. If it was me and Niomi came charging in, putting her labelled spices everywhere I’d feel a bit invaded. Also with Joe not having a job maybe he didn’t want to sign a new contract anywhere until he knew he had money coming in. His own money and not his parents.
Is it officially Joe's? I don't think we've ever established Joe is the sole owner, or even the owner at all. Niomi says it's his, but it could very well be his parents' or his and Freddie's.

Still strange. I get not wanting to commit to a three story townhouse, but niomi could easily afford a 1 bed apartment for the both of them to live in

Reactions: 8
By the end of the lockdown he was looking ready for a prison break so maybe not feeling inspired to get even more entangled.

I feel like I’m obsessing over this but the way I see it there are a few things that could be happening:

1. She’s out of London and away from Joe with no talk of him because he totally called things off.

2. She’s away from Joe with no talk of him because he asked for a break. He’s back in London getting his thoughts together while she sits in waiting, hopeful, at home in Brighton.

3. She’s in Brighton while he sorts living accommodations out in London, be it a new place for Freddie or them.

I just don’t think he’d be going to India right now to get their things with non-essential travel restrictions. And if he did I think she would’ve said he was planning to in her long ramble about it all in the bridesmaid vlog.

I’ve never wanted a new video from Niomi so badly. Hope she uploads something today!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think that she must have stayed with Charlotte last night, as she thanked her for the pillow spray (either it was a gift that she took home, or it was in the guest room- my guess is on the latter), and she is with her again this morning on Instagram. Still no Joey/London flat.

Reactions: 2
She is definitely NOT wearing any ring now on that traditionally most important finger...

Not even that simple band she had on for several weeks after her engagement ring “broke” and needed fixing.
Sorry to be petty, but those sunglasses really don't go with that outfit.

Edited to add: I now see that lots of people think that they don't go with anything at all! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.