Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise, did Joey flee? We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's arrived home to find the Woodward brothers chowing down on steak, had a hissy fit and Freddie's told her to chill her tits. Joe's said nothing in her defence so she's stomped off to her mum's house and left him to consider his position. Or some variation on this theme. I suspect that the seeing her through the prism of his family through lockdown is spot on but Freddie is the only one to call her for the controlling nightmare she is. She also seems to have no real sympathy for Joe who has lost his dream job and is no doubt feeling it keenly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's arrived home to find the Woodward brothers chowing down on steak, had a hissy fit and Freddie's told her to chill her tits. Joe's said nothing in her defence so she's stomped off to her mum's house and left him to consider his position. Or some variation on this theme. I suspect that the seeing her through the prism of his family through lockdown is spot on but Freddie is the only one to call her for the controlling nightmare she is. She also seems to have no real empathy for Joe who has lost his dream job and is no doubt feeling it keenly.
It is interesting as she and Freddie seemed to have a good friendship a few years back... I remember him helping her with the Christmas tree, etc, and they would meet for coffee. I guess he saw more of her controlling side over the years.

Reactions: 13
It is interesting as she and Freddie seemed to have a good friendship a few years back... I remember him helping her with the Christmas tree, etc, and they would meet for coffee. I guess he saw more of her controlling side over the years.
And can you imagine if Joe has to rely on her for money or a roof over their heads how much worse she'll be.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Other influenzas are also very controlling for various reasons, especially Josie who does it all on purpose, even bragged about her power of suggestion over Charlie but with Niomi it just seems to be her own insecurities and compulsions taking control of both of their lives, that's why it's a bit sad because she's really self-sabotaging.

Other influenzas are also very controlling for various reasons, especially Josie who does it all on purpose, even bragged about her power of suggestion over Charlie but with Niomi it just seems to be her own insecurities and compulsions taking control of both of their lives, that's why it's a bit sad because she's really self-sabotaging.
Mispelling or on purpose, influenzas is just👌

Is she liking these healing posts for herself or for others to see? Soooo wierd

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is glaringly obvious that they are over but I think Niomi could not be mentioning it yet as she is in denial and hoping they reunite. It doesn't seem promising though if they've already called off an engagement.

Reactions: 8
Still strange. I get not wanting to commit to a three story townhouse, but niomi could easily afford a 1 bed apartment for the both of them to live in
Yeah, but c'mon the man had his pride. I don't see him being OK with freeloading of his gf.

I wouldn't think well of him if niomi was paying for everything even if she could. Or vice versa.

I highly doubt there is a coming back, despite not knowing what happened.
As mentioned before Niomi has been left by at least two important men in her life (father and now fiancé). I’m no one to make a parallelism but this will only reinforce her need for acceptance in the eyes of others.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
that is such a depressing looking roast. Is the gravy just tomato sauce?!
I feel this might be unpopular but i think that looks great, there are carrots and greens in the side and that sauce will be a nice gravy and not a tomato sauce/ stew.
Most normal thing she's eaten for a while on insta!

I ended up rewatching self care day (smoothie bowl weather) in the background twice! (Thanks YouTube) it was an ad for skin care (no ad in the title!) And the dangers of greenwashing... which is exactly what she always does. Green washes everything!!!

Reactions: 3
she’s just uploaded a new YouTube video and I’m only a few seconds in and she said she’s been through a traumatic experience!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s moving back to London in a couple weeks and starting a new chapter. Just watch the first couple minutes of her video. Something traumatic, a learning experience, not ready to share any details.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg she looks awful in her new video.
I feel so sorry for her. Omg I hope she'll be ok.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.