Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Japanese breakfasts are divine! Miso soup is just one of the many small dishes served, along with (typically) a small piece of salmon, some rice, omelette, veggies, natto etc (example below). No one (except Niomi) is going to be full after having a tiny cup of miso soup for breakfast. There doesn’t even seem to be any tofu/veggies in hers either!

View attachment 811201
Right? Traditional japanese meals are so beautiful and delicious! They put so much effort into preparing all the (small) dishes, it takes up a lot of time and you need a lot of skills for it, too, to prepare it. The (traditional) japanese housewives spend a lot of time cooking and preparing such meals. This, just having a cup of broth, is an insult.

Reactions: 19
I just can’t take anymore 😩 the ice bath, her blatant ass flashing and her smirky grin has just sent me over the edge! she has always annoyed me with her crazed laughing at other people’s mistakes or misfortunes, striving for perfection in an unperfect world and forcing her way of eating onto jo and then belittling him if he wanted to do something different but I did hold some respect for her in the way she kept up her training and stayed true to her plant based diet and even how she initially handled the joeeey breakup (which in hindsight sight is pretty rough to be proposed to plan the wedding and then be broken up with later just as you’ve moved all your tit into a dinky apartment with your fiancé’s brother) But now I just want to ask her ‘what are you doing!!’ She comes across as so desperate and and has lost what little credibility she had. I get that she had a bad break up but geezus man it’s time to let it go , as well as this new craZey sexy persona she’s got goin on 🤢 Is she happy? no I don’t think so, if your posting every moment of your life to instagram instead of living it then you ain’t happy love. If you want to get on the forky train🍴🚂 then by all means go for it! (get it done!) but for the love of god just make a move and save us all the cringe worthy Instagram stories. As for dreamy joe even if he was watching your stories and regretting his desicion why would you a) go back to that after he ripped your heart out or b) waste your time trying to make an ex jealous, life is too short!! I wonder if any of her friends if she still has some, has told her this?? I’d love to see her stop the cringy posts and actually use the yoga qualification she just received. Ok thats it rant over 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also annoys me that instead of having miso soup more because she likes it or thinks it’s delicious, it’s all about kickstarting digestion and natural probiotics. This wellness retreat looks the opposite of health to me, health is balance and happiness, not fads, overpriced trends and restriction.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
so intrigued by this dystopian sounding wellness centre so I looked on the website and discovered that this is the founder. Would YOU trust this man with your health and wellbeing? It's a male Terrina!

ps why is he holding a glass jug filled with beans

argh.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
so intrigued by this dystopian sounding wellness centre so I looked on the website and discovered that this is the founder. Would YOU trust this man with your health and wellbeing? It's a male Terrina!

He reminds me of Terrina, botox king

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As far as I know, miso soup usually contains tofu, vegetables etc (if home made) and is eaten with rice and other side dishes. To think she likely paid quite a bit for some teacup of broth. Soup can be a nice breakfast, but that cup of boiled water ain't it.
Its a gifted stay, so all free free ;) :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I really can’t with this place. That seriously looks like an orderly walking past in the background 🤣

5D663BED-6D7C-433F-A374-02819A8E4AB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

He don't look too natural to me 😬

The Barbie Girl song lyric comes to mind - 'Life in plastic, it's fantastic'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This place probably has thinspo quotes like "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" on every wall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope Nims did some research into this place before she accepted her #gifted stay. They will let her leave, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In a rabbit hole now looking at this place, it’s terrifying
207AA2C5-155E-4C04-B2ED-240619754DA7.png

what is exactly is colon hydrotherapy 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
what is exactly is colon hydrotherapy 😳
It’s a colon cleanse. Basically flushes all the 💩 out of your large intestine.

According to Google:
“Generally, a professional called a colonic hygienist performs the colon cleanse while you rest on a table. It involves sending approximately 60 liters of fluid through a tube into the rectum. Toxins are then expelled through a different tube, and the process is repeated.

Practitioners of colon cleansing say you can reap numerous benefits by removing the toxins from your digestive system. They say it can lead to weight loss, better digestion, increased energy, and clearer thinking. But most of these claims are unproven and lack scientific support.”

• Wow
  • Sick

According to Google:
“Generally, a professional called a colonic hygienist performs the colon cleanse while you rest on a table. It involves sending approximately 60 liters of fluid through a tube into the rectum. Toxins are then expelled through a different tube, and the process is repeated.

Practitioners of colon cleansing say you can reap numerous benefits by removing the toxins from your digestive system. They say it can lead to weight loss, better digestion, increased energy, and clearer thinking. But most of these claims are unproven and lack scientific support.”
Ouch ! Reading that hurts !

• Haha
Reactions: 11

According to Google:

Will it get the stick out of her ass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

According to Google:

Niomi is so full of tit, maybe it'll help

• Haha
Reactions: 34

According to Google:

60 liters for a colon cleanse is really not sustainable!

• Haha
She's meant to be on a wellness retreat and she's just posted an ad on instagram for a fridge.

You couldn't make it up.

Also lol at the fact she tagged the wrong account. You had one job, Dimbobs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.