Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well marcus looked starved and sickly at the end so I still wonder why he was sad.
She took advantage of the YT era and dump him with the ED she induced.
Someone mentioned or shared a video when in that time Alfie made fun that he did not have carbs in 2 years....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well marcus looked starved and sickly at the end so I still wonder why he was sad.
She took advantage of the YT era and dump him with the ED she induced.
Someone mentioned or shared a video when in that time Alfie made fun that he did not have carbs in 2 years....
I think that with it being a longterm relationship at a young age the breakup is always going to hurt a lot.
Plus in their relationship there was also a business component to it. They had that food subscription box business together and I think I remember it launching shortly before the breakup. Additionally, they were one of the "YouTube couples" and content as a couple formed a big part of their livelihood. And the whole Brit Crew thing was still one of the big money makers for them and seemed to be their main social contact. It can be scary to think that all of it is going to change when they broke up. So I am sure that this also played a role in him feeling a bit more lost or sad about the breakup than in a "normal" breakup where it might be easier to cut ties completely without affecting your work life as well and have people ask and talk about it on public platforms.

Didn't they also make Marcus a godfather to Daisy Mae or am I imagining that? I mean, if Niomi's family did that I think it's fair to assume that they believed this was a relationship that was going to last and it left him dumbfounded when it didn't. If his and her family and friends, and the internet, signalled to them that they are the perfect couple, it could have been hard for himto come to terms with the fact that they weren't.

I am sure he feels differently about their breakup by now. At least I would hope so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Her latest story... she's having miso soup for breakfast... 'an amazing way to kick start the digestion!' :rolleyes: Stop spouting health mumbo jumbo, Dumbo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think that with it being a longterm relationship at a young age the breakup is always going to hurt a lot.
Plus in their relationship there was also a business component to it. They had that food subscription box business together and I think I remember it launching shortly before the breakup. Additionally, they were one of the "YouTube couples" and content as a couple formed a big part of their livelihood. And the whole Brit Crew thing was still one of the big money makers for them and seemed to be their main social contact. It can be scary to think that all of it is going to change when they broke up. So I am sure that this also played a role in him feeling a bit more lost or sad about the breakup than in a "normal" breakup where it might be easier to cut ties completely without affecting your work life as well and have people ask and talk about it on public platforms.

Didn't they also make Marcus a godfather to Daisy Mae or am I imagining that? I mean, if Niomi's family did that I think it's fair to assume that they believed this was a relationship that was going to last and it left him dumbfounded when it didn't. If his and her family and friends, and the internet, signalled to them that they are the perfect couple, it could have been hard for himto come to terms with the fact that they weren't.

I am sure he feels differently about their breakup by now. At least I would hope so :ROFLMAO:
Yes, he was/is godfather to DM.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her latest story... she's having miso soup for breakfast... 'an amazing way to kick start the digestion!' :rolleyes: Stop spouting health mumbo jumbo, Dumbo.
how the duck is soup supposed to satisfy you? isn't it mainly water lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For God’s sake, who has told her to have water or slop again for breakfast? At least at breakfast time she eats porridge or granola, the last thing she needs is to trade her one meal of the day with a carb in it for more liquid food 🙄

Reactions: 14
View attachment 811099

That breakfast makes miso sad.
Wth is that portion size as well? I love eating soup or broth for breakfast at times. But on the side of something and not as a meal when it is just broth and nothing else. That soup looks so sad, but it could also be the unfortunate filter use. And did she already destroy that book? It looks bent.

Reactions: 16
Wth is that portion size as well? I love eating soup or broth for breakfast at times. But on the side of something and not as a meal when it is just broth and nothing else. That soup looks so sad, but it could also be the unfortunate filter use. And did she already destroy that book? It looks bent.
Yep She misunderstood the phrase, 'Have your nose stuck in a book'.🙄😅

• Haha
In Japan miso soup is actually an essential part of their traditional breakfast/meals, but it's PART of breakfast not JUST breakfast. Miso soup is actually really healthy (albeit salty), but it's not meant to be eaten as a main dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
how the duck is soup supposed to satisfy you? isn't it mainly water lol
As far as I know, miso soup usually contains tofu, vegetables etc (if home made) and is eaten with rice and other side dishes. To think she likely paid quite a bit for some teacup of broth. Soup can be a nice breakfast, but that cup of boiled water ain't it.

Reactions: 14
For God’s sake, who has told her to have water or slop again for breakfast? At least at breakfast time she eats porridge or granola, the last thing she needs is to trade her one meal of the day with a carb in it for more liquid food 🙄
Sounds like days of 💨🚽🧻 to me 🤭🤭

• Haha
Grr Niomi keep your wellness mumbo jumbo away from miso soup. Can’t stand when ordinary foods I like get seized by influencers and become trendy and wanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In Japan miso soup is actually an essential part of their traditional breakfast/meals, but it's PART of breakfast not JUST breakfast. Miso soup is actually really healthy (albeit salty), but it's not meant to be eaten as a main dish.
Ooh Japanese breakfasts are divine! Miso soup is just one of the many small dishes served, along with (typically) a small piece of salmon, some rice, omelette, veggies, natto etc (example below). No one (except Niomi) is going to be full after having a tiny cup of miso soup for breakfast. There doesn’t even seem to be any tofu/veggies in hers either!

411016D9-4ECE-43D6-BAD2-2FCB01D2A6FF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As far as I know, miso soup usually contains tofu, vegetables etc (if home made) and is eaten with rice and other side dishes. To think she likely paid quite a bit for some teacup of broth. Soup can be a nice breakfast, but that cup of boiled water ain't it.
It's a GIFTED trip Not paying for any of it!!🤑

Reactions: 13
Nim Nim discovered that yoga is big in India. She also discovered you can have miso soup at breakfast. Love this for her!!

Also thanks for the bowel movement disclosure. What a great start of my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s bent it like that so you can’t see that the bookmark is still on page 2 lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.