Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be glued to her phone and miserable about being single, so there’s no point to this retreat for her anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only nutrition consultations you need on a holiday is with the unlimited breakfast buffet as you see how much you can eat. Just how many hash browns with breakfast is too many? And how many bananas and croissants to wrap in napkins and sneak out for lunch later?
Exactly!! Not some bogus "nutritionist" at a "wellness resort" who knows jackshit about your medical history and even if they were brilliant, whatever they tell you to do over your 4 day stay won't actually make a difference for your life.

I'm so so so tired of EDs and disordered habits hiding under "wellness." And people like Niomi promote it all the time. She basically is encouraging her followers to pay a small fortune to workout and eat low calorie during their bloody holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It just goes to show the negative impact of everything going your way until you're 28! Builds 0 character, 0 sense of humour and 0 coping mechanisms to heal.
She strongly reminds me of Rory Gilmore in this respect (sorry, Rory stans, just in this respect though, not in general). Always had everything handed to her, never really had anything ‘go wrong’ in her life, so goes completely off the rails when something doesn’t work out ‘perfectly’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so useless really 😒
The companies who are even considering working with her are in my eyes blacklisted for life.
Promoting taking your privileged ass to a retreat. The most laziest woman alive and the dumbest of them all. 🙄 content creator...what a joke. More like a freebie catcher.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With another flight coming up, I’d like to point out ‘Little Miss Sustainability’ Niomi’s recent flights -

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini

I’m certain I’ve missed a few. These trips have been back-to-back and interspersed with several breaks to Cornwall and Soho Farmhouse.
I’m going to quote my own post from a few days ago and update Flyomi’s recent travel - and I’ll keep doing this to show her greedy attitude and that her preaching about sustainability is pure bullshit.

June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Bath
July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
September 2021 - Ibiza
October 2021 - Cornwall
October 2021 - Alicante

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’m going to quote my own post from a few days ago and update Flyomi’s recent travel - and I’ll keep doing this to show her greedy attitude and that her preaching about sustainability is pure bullshit.

June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Bath
July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
September 2021 - Ibiza
October 2021 - Cornwall
October 2021 - Alicante
Twice a month. A holiday twice a month, when her entire life is a holiday. It's an insult to those of us who have real jobs with very limited PTO, to those of us in the health or education sector, to those of us who don't have millionaire wages, etc.

The companies/hotels/etc who work with her are stupid. They think she has a decent reach, but I bet not one person has gone to stay at any of the places Niomi mentions because Niomi went there. Over at the Zoe and Alfie threads we're discussing how Alfie can't move a stash of less than 500, admittedly overpriced, candles. He has almost 4 million followers and can't sell 500 items. Niomi has even fewer and attempts to sell even more expensive crap. Influencers who don't influence... what are they even called? What's their societal value? What's their point? No wonder Niomi, underneath her vapidness, is depressed and lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's aged like ten years in 1.5. Looking more and more like Big Tezza.
Influenzas and their excuses for taking selfies get more and more ridiculous.

Where is this 'streaming golden light' anyway because I don't see any 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
What she really went there for -

Maybe she should go to a wellness resort that unglues people from their phones, she's legit never unplugging.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can't be on her own at all and she went on a wellness retreat.. ?? She's gonna lose her mind there.

Reactions: 11
hope she doesn’t microdose on mushrooms in an attempt to hallucinate and reconnect with Joe in the woods

263E6D6B-192F-4AD5-A36A-33E5429A01F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.