Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’d ever? I feel like she’d never. Was that on the table with Joe? (Him being the one to bring it up?)
She used to gravitate to decor that said “love” which I felt was telling. I don’t know where her head is at these days 😕 If she ever got serious about forkboy it would be dumb not to consider one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prenups aren’t legally binding in our jurisdiction so it doesn’t matter whether she has one or not. I wish she would address if she’s dating Forky though, I find her even more tedious when shes trying to be secretive and mysterious. Like you just went on a cosy weekend with the dude but you won’t answer whether you’re together? Pathetic tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the new thread!

I also find it tacky, as said above, how she went away with him, filmed everything then pretended to play stupid when asked about it. Nimbobs thinks she's Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible, but we all know she's just Mr. Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks @ the people replying to my question on the first page, that would make sense, indeed! Thank you!

Prenups aren’t legally binding in our jurisdiction so it doesn’t matter whether she has one or not. I wish she would address if she’s dating Forky though, I find her even more tedious when shes trying to be secretive and mysterious. Like you just went on a cosy weekend with the dude but you won’t answer whether you’re together? Pathetic tbh
Can you explain to me why they aren't legally binding in your jurisdiction? That's so odd. Does that mean people usually don't sign prenups or...?

Reactions: 3
Can you explain to me why they aren't legally binding in your jurisdiction? That's so odd. Does that mean people usually don't sign prenups or...?
They’re not legally binding here because they were considered to be potentially unfair if a couple divorce far into the future (this is not necessarily my opinion btw - just explaining) as they might unfairly advantage one party. When you divorce in England/Wales you’ll have a financial settlement most of the time. The only people who tend to use prenups (in my limited experience - I don’t do this kind of work these days) are very rich people. There’s been recent cases where the courts have shown more willing to consider implementing terms of a prenup if one was made, but they’re not legally binding in the way that a contract would be for example, and the other legal principles of a financial settlement will be applied first and foremost.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With another flight coming up, I’d like to point out ‘Little Miss Sustainability’ Niomi’s recent flights -

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini

I’m certain I’ve missed a few. These trips have been back-to-back and interspersed with several breaks to Cornwall and Soho Farmhouse.
Bloody hell she's gone away more than I have for this whole year. Guess you can when you don't have any commitments and responsibilities. Yet her content is still sooo shitttt like I don't even understand how.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen so many influencers jet set away.. not once not twice but over 5 times this year. Just makes me think how my last holiday abroad was 3 years ago and won’t be going anytime soon as I can’t afford it even though I work full time.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I wonder if she'll ever say the word pandemic again or if she thinks it's well and truly over. What a ding dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she's just gonna end up with some rich decrepit old dude for the $$$ once the influencer money inevitably runs dry because no one in their right mind would marry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
speaking of the new home.. i don’t know where she plans on extending it to lol but i can’t wait to find out.

i do have other planning documents and the existing plans but i figure i might get banned for posting them so i won’t.
Not surprised really, her step dad is in the property development business!

Edit: The targeted ad I've just received on tattle is pahhhhhfect for Nimboobs :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My vote still stands that she flaunts Forky to make Joe jealous, to make him think that she had her own Anna all along too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Any one of us here is about 100 times more sustainable than her without even trying to be, which is so bleeping ironic

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone in the last thread mentioned Nimbobs family background, the part about her dad never being in the picture. I recently found out about her. Anyone could explain what’s up with her dad situation?

Reactions: 2
My vote still stands that she flaunts Forky to make Joe jealous, to make him think that she had her own Anna all along too.
Problem with her doing this is that I don't think Joe gives a duck.

Anna was a rebound for him it seems, nothing wrong with that if they both knew it was a casual thing. And he's moved on seemingly, a rebound can be part of that.

I genuinely can't see Joe caring about what antics Dimbobs gets up to these days, he finished with her for a reason. He's moved on, she hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.