Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we've all been saying it, but I still cannot believe she bought that house. Every time I think about it, I have a little chuckle because it's just so absurd. 😂

Reactions: 18
Whoever said there was a Mr Bean gif for everything wasn't wrong.

When she was trying to show Joe what he was missing by looking "sexy".
giphy (1).gif

When Joe tried to eat food when it wasn't the allocated time to eat.
giphy (1r).gif

Whenever Dimbobs has something gifted that she is showing off in the middle of a pandemic.
MrBean.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
When someone catches Niomi checking Anna's Instagram

Niomi trying to flirt with Bradley

Niomi when her selfie doesn't look as paaahfeect as she imagined

When she finds out that her Tinder date doesn't have a connection to the royals

Flexing yet another freebie to the plebs on Insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I've been a huge fan of Mr. Bean my whole life but this just makes me love him even more haha.

You guys are the best! I'm on a few other threads here on Tattle but this thread has the best posters hands down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone here mentioned how alike they look and had a side by side photo and some of us can't unsee it now haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The side-by-side really shows that Niomi has a weaker chin/jawline than Mr. Bean himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joey after the break up

Ditzy Dimbobs doing her laundry

When she realizes she's eating something from tescos instead of waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Niomi wishes she were as iconic as Mr Bean! (The popcorn gif is killing me!)

Below is Niomi on holiday, several drinks in and coming to the realisation that #gifted Land Rovers don’t bring you happiness after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Niomi wishes she were as iconic as Mr Bean! (The popcorn gif is killing me!)

Below is Niomi on holiday, several drinks in and coming to realisation that #gifted Land Rovers don’t bring you happiness after all.

Her coming back from Ibiza and realizing that nobody had unpacked her house for her while she was away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.