Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi trying to stay awake after she has worked super hard for 20 minutes in a whole day. Because she is so so busy everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Paradox is that Mr. Bean can enjoy his own company to the fullest.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sitting in my kitchen reading this thread and I started laughing so hard that i looked like I was crying I guess cause my bf walked in all concerned lol.. I had to explain the whole Mr. Bean and Nimbobs thing and he had a good laugh with me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you ladies for the laughs I needed them so much!! Been extra anxious these past few days because of work and your posts have made my whole week ahaha... I want to contribute but doubt mine can top that. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When it’s time for bed but you didn’t “get your body moving” yet

• Haha
  • Heart
When did she say this?
On the Saturn returns podcast. I was actually listening to Estee Lalonde on that same podcast last night, wild stuff lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just came here to say the hair curling story made me feel so uncomfortable 😂
Her hair doesn't look any different. At least, if you're going to try a product to get people to buy it, the least you can do is try it properly. She tried some hair strand somewhere close to the back and given her hair is already messy, it's hard to tell the difference. Also, she tried the lip gloss on but the video filter is so strong that you can't even see it on her lips! Ridiculous. The whole thing was awkward, especially the fake "love it" after trying on the lip gloss.

Reactions: 12
You know the dumb thing is considering she’s all about exercise (supposedly) teaming up with a PT to do something called Smart Move isn’t a bad idea and quite on brand…literally just thinking out loud here, but she’s done that yoga course, she ran a marathon etc, I dunno I feel like she would’ve had more success with something like that than her dumb ass skincare line. Whether you dislike her or not she is physically fit and there’s proof of that, unlike the skincare when her own skin is trash. People seem to love influencer type exercise stuff, like Louise from MIC and her PT boyfriend. I guess it’s just easier to put some ugly packaging on a weird product and sell it though.
Catching up... Smart Move (TM) sounds like a bowel movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They got engaged December 2019. I'm going over old ground here, but when we've discussed this in the past, some of us came to the conclusion that Joey proposed because they were moving to India together - as in he felt pressure to 'do the right thing' after Nims showed her commitment to the relationship by inviting herself along to India with him. Joey was going no matter what - and I think he was planning on moving to India long-term (not 100% sure on how long) so what would have happened to their relationship if Nims hadn't gone with him? Long distance for years - or would Joey have ended it after he'd been in India for a few months? Instead, Nims moved there with him, and soon after, the pandemic happened and put an end to their life in India (i.e the reason he proposed).

Niomi talked about the proposal on a podcast saying she felt it
On the Saturn returns podcast. I was actually listening to Estee Lalonde on that same podcast last night, wild stuff lol.
please tell what did Estee say lovely :)

Theory: Joe didn't dump her after she tried on wedding dresses - that was something she shared to brew up sympathy. Not all engagements = a wedding within a year and I think she was pushing that story.

I wish she'd make a video explaining her house hunting process and buying decision, because while I don't think her house is awful like some of you do, and I don't think the area is as awful as some of you do, I also don't get why she'd buy there. She's so not a Clapham-Brixton woman. She's not cool, she's not edgy. It's nothing bad, I'm not cool or edgy. I'm a basic witch who, if she lived in London and could afford it, would totally go for Notting Hill.

So why did she buy where she did? Yeah, NH is more expensive and she could only have afforded an apartment there, but better a small, nice apartment in an area you love than a weird, "cool", impractical house in an area you don't.
This kind of content would totally make sense to film. That is why we will never see it. She is seriously bad at her job, all she does anymore is create ads, she used to somehow tell a story. I find it so confusing - did she give up and / or (emphasis on and) did Gleam stop coaching her?

Reactions: 9
please tell what did Estee say lovely :)
I'm only half way through or so haha, I will finish it and write up some quotes and stuff on the Estee thread if that's ok. That thread has been cut throat lately lolz.

Reactions: 6
Theory: Joe didn't dump her after she tried on wedding dresses - that was something she shared to brew up sympathy. Not all engagements = a wedding within a year and I think she was pushing that story.
I don't know about the wedding dress, but they were getting married this last summer, she did some stories of when they went to see venues and I think she even said that in front of Joe and he nodded.

Reactions: 7
from seeing the accounts Joe followed right after break up and what she has turned into ( from a classy KM wannabe to this I am cool and sexy and showing close up of underwear and bum on youtube and hanging on rails with tiny clothing ) pretty sure he did say something about she not being hot/attractive/boring in bed !

She is really really trying hard to be this cool chick who parties , drinks and is wilddddddd, give fifty shades references and posing naked ( also by often mentioning that literally on posts/stories she intends the audience to perceive as wildddd in case anyone didn’t understand 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.