Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from seeing the accounts Joe followed right after break up and what she has turned into ( from a classy KM wannabe to this I am cool and sexy and showing close up of underwear and bum on youtube and hanging on rails with tiny clothing ) pretty sure he did say something about she not being hot/attractive/boring in bed !

She is really really trying hard to be this cool chick who parties , drinks and is wilddddddd, give fifty shades references and posing naked ( also by often mentioning that literally on posts/stories she intends the audience to perceive as wildddd in case anyone didn’t understand 🤣)
I mean if he did then he is a total prick and even dimbobs can do a million times better. I am more of the opinion that he broke up with her due to the control issues and living in the everything is perfect fairytale. They had never had a single argument. You’d start feeling like you were marrying a stepford wife. It seems like Niomi’s reaction to the you’re too controlling is this ‘cool girl’ persona rather then in response to ‘you’re not hot enough and boring in bed…

Reactions: 20
from seeing the accounts Joe followed right after break up and what she has turned into ( from a classy KM wannabe to this I am cool and sexy and showing close up of underwear and bum on youtube and hanging on rails with tiny clothing ) pretty sure he did say something about she not being hot/attractive/boring in bed !

She is really really trying hard to be this cool chick who parties , drinks and is wilddddddd, give fifty shades references and posing naked ( also by often mentioning that literally on posts/stories she intends the audience to perceive as wildddd in case anyone didn’t understand 🤣)
With her granny underwear too.

She's posting a lot of stories 'crossing the river', it's like a daily occurance. Very environmentally friendly in a taxi!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think Joe would have commented on her performance. He seems rather classy and reserved (in public). I very much doubt he’d be the type to say such thing especially as he let Niomi have her way most times. He may have thought it, but I can’t see him making such awful comments. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I doubt he’s a narcissist. I can only imagine controlling narcissists making such nasty comments about their partner’s performance.

Reactions: 21
Offtopic, but should her Ghd x VB instastory have been tagged as gifted or press event or something?

Reactions: 4
I just think Niomi and Joe had zero in common. What did they share beyond a bed and going out to places? They liked the idea of each other and had never truly spent that much time together until India/lockdown. He proposed because she agreed to move with him, then realised later they were incompatible. That was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m back checking in on Niomi after having to more or less mute her for a few months as I found her content far too triggering. I used to suffer from an eating disorder (if I’m honest, I still probably do) and was finding myself body checking compared to her. I hate how these wellness gurus push this idea that they’re the picture of health, when in reality they are perpetuating being far too thin and clearly not living as healthily as they claim. She seems to be getting slightly better, but I still can’t look at her account too often as I just find myself judging myself oddly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Niomi moving house with "kindly rented" car. She even put her exclusive "kindly gifted" mop on display here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Niomi moving house with "kindly rented" car. She even put her exclusive "kindly gifted" mop on display here.
You win the best Gif award.. omg I can't stop laughing. That is soooo her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Antiques would not look good in that house. It was built for Instagram decor bell ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is so special about Niomi's place that it has appeared in the ST Style and Marie Claire? I can't figure it out. Maybe someone of note lived there at one point or perhaps it featured as part of a piece on the big house? If our investigators could get on to that, and maybe find the articles featuring the house, that would be great! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is so special about Niomi's place that it has appeared in the ST Style and Marie Claire? I can't figure it out. Maybe someone of note lived there at one point or perhaps it featured as part of a piece on the big house? If our investigators could get on to that, and maybe find the articles featuring the house, that would be great! 😄
It's a big deal, it's the first time someone decided to live in a fish tank lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Antiques would not look good in that house. It was built for Instagram decor bell ends.
Agree - antiques would have looked better in her old apartment. The new duplex is more "modern" and antiques would look out of place. She really doesn't have any artistic or creative bone in her. Her fashion style is questionable and she doesn't even realize antiques won't go with her new place.

It's a big deal, it's the first time someone decided to live in a fish tank lol.
It looks like an mini aquarium / fish tank, doesn't it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The notorious pizza night? Now I'm curious. 👀
“Pizza night” is the last time she posted about their relationship on Instagram! It was shortly after they moved into Joe and Freddie’s flat; she started putting all her stuff around the apartment and clearly trying to push Freddie out, never failing to mention that it’s “Joe’s apartment”, and hinting that Freddie is gonna be there for not much longer (at least that’s the vibe I got). She was saying she needs to redecorate, was putting up her spice racks in the kitchen, etc. I’m assuming that she thought since she’s going to become Joeeey’s wife, Freddie needs to hand over “Joe’s” apartment.

Anyway, one night (July 31, 2020) she made Joe the most sad looking pizza, which was just a flatbread with some marinara and random veg on top. The next day she posted suddenly about being back in Sussex. After that, 4 days of radio silence, followed by a few random ads of dresses. She still looked relatively optimistic at that point. We assume that during this time she thought it was just a short temporary break between her and Joe. Then August 9th, 2020 she posts a photo of her feet and says that she hasn’t been feeling great and needs to spend time offline. It was then that we suspected it was over between them. That was made even more clear when she posted an Instagram video on August 16th, “dreaming of sunnier days”, where she looks like she has been crying for a whole week. That pretty much confirmed it for us.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 36
“Pizza night” is the last time she posted about their relationship on Instagram! It was shortly after they moved into Joe and Freddie’s flat; she started putting all her stuff around the apartment and clearly trying to push Freddie out, never failing to mention that it’s “Joe’s apartment”, and hinting that Freddie is gonna be there for not much longer (at least that’s the vibe I got). She was saying she needs to redecorate, was putting up her spice racks in the kitchen, etc. I’m assuming that she thought since she’s going to become Joeeey’s wife, Freddie needs to hand over “Joe’s” apartment.

Anyway, one night (July 31, 2020) she made Joe the most sad looking pizza, which was just a flatbread with some marinara and random veg on top. The next day she posted suddenly about being back in Sussex. After that, 4 days of radio silence, followed by a few random ads of dresses. She still looked relatively optimistic at that point. We assume that during this time she thought it was just a short temporary break between her and Joe. Then August 9th, 2020 she posts a photo of her feet and says that she hasn’t been feeling great and needs to spend time offline. It was then that we suspected it was over between them. That was made even more clear when she posted an Instagram video on August 16th, “dreaming of sunnier days”, where she looks like she has been crying for a whole week. That pretty much confirmed it for us.
That pizza. Yuck 🤢 I rather eat my own tit thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.