Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impressive content šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Wow, big shocker. Niomi returns to Notting Hill to pretend her life is a Hugh Grant rom-com, even if only for an afternoon.

This is what she does. Breaks up with someone, retreats to Notting Hill to "find herself" and find "happiness," moves on to somewhere (or someone) else, rinse, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she starting to realize she made a mistake moving to her new area? Or is she hanging out there with the hope of "accidentally" running into her ex?

No point in living in an area you don't spend any time in. I made a similar mistake in December 2020 - moved to an area I'd never lived in, but thought it would be nice because I had this fantasy in my head based on few hang outs over there. Moved there, absolutely hated the area and despised living there to the point where I'd spend any free time away from that place. Moved back to my old neighborhood after only 4 months. I simply couldn't cope mentally.

I'm not saying it's going to be the same for her, but it reminds me of what I went through.
we moved to an area that kind of disappointed us. Unbelievably safe but so boring and isolatedā€¦

It does happen, and I think the important thing is accepting that you made a mistake. I just donā€™t know if dimbobs has it in her to accept sheā€™s ever wrong about anything. I think eventually (less than a year?) she will make up some excuse as to why she needs to rent this place out / ā€œhas too many meetings in Notting Hillā€, and moves right back into a rented apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish she'd make a video explaining her house hunting process and buying decision, because while I don't think her house is awful like some of you do, and I don't think the area is as awful as some of you do, I also don't get why she'd buy there. She's so not a Clapham-Brixton woman. She's not cool, she's not edgy. It's nothing bad, I'm not cool or edgy. I'm a basic witch who, if she lived in London and could afford it, would totally go for Notting Hill.

So why did she buy where she did? Yeah, NH is more expensive and she could only have afforded an apartment there, but better a small, nice apartment in an area you love than a weird, "cool", impractical house in an area you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
we moved to an area that kind of disappointed us. Unbelievably safe but so boring and isolatedā€¦

It does happen, and I think the important thing is accepting that you made a mistake. I just donā€™t know if dimbobs has it in her to accept sheā€™s ever wrong about anything. I think eventually (less than a year?) she will make up some excuse as to why she needs to rent this place out / ā€œhas too many meetings in Notting Hillā€, and moves right back into a rented apartment.
'Oooh, I miss my favourite cawfeeeeee shop so so much'. Rockets on feet back to Notting Hill.šŸš€šŸš€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she'd make a video explaining her house hunting process and buying decision, because while I don't think her house is awful like some of you do, and I don't think the area is as awful as some of you do, I also don't get why she'd buy there. She's so not a Clapham-Brixton woman. She's not cool, she's not edgy. It's nothing bad, I'm not cool or edgy. I'm a basic witch who, if she lived in London and could afford it, would totally go for Notting Hill.

So why did she buy where she did? Yeah, NH is more expensive and she could only have afforded an apartment there, but better a small, nice apartment in an area you love than a weird, "cool", impractical house in an area you don't.
My suspicion when I saw the place was that she's traumatized by things DJ said to her during the breakup regarding her excessive lifestyle and expensive tastes. She's made some small comments in videos over the last year that made me think he called her out for it, so I wonder if she went with this kind of house to try to prove something. All speculation of course.

Reactions: 16

I doubt she'd admit it because everything has to be "perfect". Either:
  • she's going to get lucky and find some guy to move in with to conceal why she's moving in the first place
  • suddenly decide to move to Oz (doubt so, but the new "carefree" Niomi is full of surprises lol - not)
  • or simply say the apartment's "energy" no longer aligns with hers
This area would suit Marcus a bit more, perhaps.

Reactions: 11
My suspicion when I saw the place was that she's traumatized by things DJ said to her during the breakup regarding her excessive lifestyle and expensive tastes. She's made some small comments in videos over the last year that made me think he called her out for it, so I wonder if she went with this kind of house to try to prove something. All speculation of course.
TBH I think she got a deal on the house and that's why she went for it. Lots of people wouldn't want a boxy house annexe at that price.

Reactions: 5
She got a couple recommendations from a realtor, forwarded the listings to Granddad Ian who told her which one would be a good investment. Bought said listing. Bam, done. Niomi did not lift a finger.

Reactions: 15
She probably couldā€™ve bought a nice, albeit small, one bedroom somewhere right around notting hill, no? I do think sheā€™s trying to prove stuff to joeeeey and herself as well

Reactions: 16
Is she starting to realize she made a mistake moving to her new area? Or is she hanging out there with the hope of "accidentally" running into her ex?

No point in living in an area you don't spend any time in. I made a similar mistake in December 2020 - moved to an area I'd never lived in, but thought it would be nice because I had this fantasy in my head based on few hang outs over there. Moved there, absolutely hated the area and despised living there to the point where I'd spend any free time away from that place. Moved back to my old neighborhood after only 4 months. I simply couldn't cope mentally.

I'm not saying it's going to be the same for her, but it reminds me of what I went through.
Same, I never seem to spend much time in the area I live and always need to pay for the tube, the difference is I canā€™t afford to live in Primrose hill but Niomi can afford Nottinghill, she just needed to lower her expectations and have a apartment instead of a house.

Reactions: 12

100% this, itā€™s going to be so much harder now for her to leave with the mortgage. Also I think you have to be in your mortgage a certain time before you change to buy to let, and itā€™s really expensive now - loads of landlords were selling up during the lockdowns for this reason. I donā€™t know why she didnā€™t just rent in Clapham for 6 months first, I bet sheā€™ll be back at her Mumā€™s house in Sussex before the year is out

Reactions: 7
Did she not do a ghd one a few months back. So that's another gifted set of straighteners?!
Why do these brands even bother, her hair is absolutely atrocious thesedays. For hair products, 100% you need amazing hair to influence anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you guys remember when she did ADs for hair vitamins. She acted as if her hair grew inches in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do these brands even bother, her hair is absolutely atrocious thesedays. For hair products, 100% you need amazing hair to influence anybody.
I cringed so much on how she used that apparently straightener. Dear lord...she does not know even how to hold it ? Does she know how to comb her hair, or whatever she has now on the head.
It is unbelievable in what state she is now when you compare to DJ/ Prelockdown phase...

Reactions: 8
She's back at her old place, guess shes picking up the rest of her stuff that she didnt pack up.

1632248033884.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is fried and looks horrible. Did she say what she left her old apartment? Was she kicked or something? She said she only had 2 more weeks to have her stuff there so Iā€™m curious was the backstory of her leaving that place.

Reactions: 8
I cringed so much on how she used that apparently straightener. Dear lord...she does not know even how to hold it ? Does she know how to comb her hair, or whatever she has now on the head.
It is unbelievable in what state she is now when you compare to DJ/ Prelockdown phase...
She looked so classy and polished with the dark hair. The bleached blonde is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.