Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Pizza night” is the last time she posted about their relationship on Instagram! It was shortly after they moved into Joe and Freddie’s flat; she started putting all her stuff around the apartment and clearly trying to push Freddie out, never failing to mention that it’s “Joe’s apartment”, and hinting that Freddie is gonna be there for not much longer (at least that’s the vibe I got). She was saying she needs to redecorate, was putting up her spice racks in the kitchen, etc. I’m assuming that she thought since she’s going to become Joeeey’s wife, Freddie needs to hand over “Joe’s” apartment.

Anyway, one night (July 31, 2020) she made Joe the most sad looking pizza, which was just a flatbread with some marinara and random veg on top. The next day she posted suddenly about being back in Sussex. After that, 4 days of radio silence, followed by a few random ads of dresses. She still looked relatively optimistic at that point. We assume that during this time she thought it was just a short temporary break between her and Joe. Then August 9th, 2020 she posts a photo of her feet and says that she hasn’t been feeling great and needs to spend time offline. It was then that we suspected it was over between them. That was made even more clear when she posted an Instagram video on August 16th, “dreaming of sunnier days”, where she looks like she has been crying for a whole week. That pretty much confirmed it for us.
You‘re good. What an excellent recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Pizza night” is the last time she posted about their relationship on Instagram! It was shortly after they moved into Joe and Freddie’s flat; she started putting all her stuff around the apartment and clearly trying to push Freddie out, never failing to mention that it’s “Joe’s apartment”, and hinting that Freddie is gonna be there for not much longer (at least that’s the vibe I got). She was saying she needs to redecorate, was putting up her spice racks in the kitchen, etc. I’m assuming that she thought since she’s going to become Joeeey’s wife, Freddie needs to hand over “Joe’s” apartment.

Anyway, one night (July 31, 2020) she made Joe the most sad looking pizza, which was just a flatbread with some marinara and random veg on top. The next day she posted suddenly about being back in Sussex. After that, 4 days of radio silence, followed by a few random ads of dresses. She still looked relatively optimistic at that point. We assume that during this time she thought it was just a short temporary break between her and Joe. Then August 9th, 2020 she posts a photo of her feet and says that she hasn’t been feeling great and needs to spend time offline. It was then that we suspected it was over between them. That was made even more clear when she posted an Instagram video on August 16th, “dreaming of sunnier days”, where she looks like she has been crying for a whole week. That pretty much confirmed it for us.
It was never going to work out after that sad pizza was it? Joe literally has 'I ♥ 🍕' as his instagram bio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jeez. That pizza looks as if somebody's already eaten it :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Btw, how do we make a wiki subpage for this thread? Would be good for new tattlers to have major events summarized (like they have for zoella, etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

That bachelor pad had such bad vibes. I really disliked the layout and the glass on the balcony/terrace.

Reactions: 11
Theory: Joe didn't dump her after she tried on wedding dresses - that was something she shared to brew up sympathy. Not all engagements = a wedding within a year and I think she was pushing that story.
As others have mentioned, they had been to look at venues and had booked one. A date was set and she had started looking at dresses. She asked Charlotte to be a bridesmaid. They were far enough along in the process that her wedding planner sent her brownies when the whole thing got cancelled. I think she had to cancel a photographer as well. There was also talk of invitations. It wasn't like a ring and then forever engagement situation (which might have been what Joe was hoping for when he thought they'd be living in India). Things were moving along relatively quickly during lockdown. When she had him trapped in the Woodward cottage with her they did a lot of planning. Joey got a small taste of freedom when they moved to his place with Freddie and had some sort of realization that it needed to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think Joe would have commented on her performance. He seems rather classy and reserved (in public). I very much doubt he’d be the type to say such thing especially as he let Niomi have her way most times. He may have thought it, but I can’t see him making such awful comments. He may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but I doubt he’s a narcissist. I can only imagine controlling narcissists making such nasty comments about their partner’s performance.
He probably didn’t say anything at all beyond he didn’t want to continue in the relationship, which explains why she’s been on this sort of quest to find closure for over a year now.

Reactions: 20
Her captions are such a joke, pearls of wisdom? Too bad she can't rub them on her forehead for some.

1632336927237.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Spending time taking random selfies and post online with crappy comments. What a "wonderful" life
...🤢🤮 so much for a "digital content creator" What a joke.

Reactions: 12
Where is PT Bradley? He's suddenly disappeared.

He probably didn’t say anything at all beyond he didn’t want to continue in the relationship, which explains why she’s been on this sort of quest to find closure for over a year now.
She's a Gemini, he's a Scorpio - she should have known it wasn't gonna last lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Where is PT Bradley? He's suddenly disappeared.

She's a Gemini, he's a Scorpio - she should have known it wasn't gonna last lol.
It's interesting that her bestie Charlotte is also a Scorpio. Someone commented this last fall about the two of them on a birthday post.

1632344951963.png

Found it while I was looking for the screenshot of that comment on one of Niomi's old videos with Joe that said something about Gemini and Scorpio being poorly matched romantically. Niomi smugly replied back that they had no issues. Like a month before he dumped her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's interesting that her bestie Charlotte is also a Scorpio. Someone commented this last fall about the two of them on a birthday post.

View attachment 776300

Found it while I was looking for the screenshot of that comment on one of Niomi's old videos with Joe that said something about Gemini and Scorpio being poorly matched romantically. Niomi smugly replied back that they had no issues. Like a month before he dumped her.
Hilarious :ROFLMAO: That's how oblivious she was to what was going on in her relationship.

Yeah, Gemini-Scorpio is not a good match romantically. I'm a Scorpio myself and the Gemini-Scorpio match is a no-go in my humble opinion. They're like day and night.

Reactions: 6
Hilarious :ROFLMAO: That's how oblivious she was to what was going on in her relationship.

Yeah, Gemini-Scorpio is not a good match romantically. I'm a Scorpio myself and the Gemini-Scorpio match is a no-go in my humble opinion. They're like day and night.
I mean, we'd have to see the whole charts and go just beyond the sun signs but I feel like Niomi's problem is less about the position of planets at her birth and more about how she's narcissistic, has disordered eating habits, is controlling and over all not great company. Like, she can't stand her own company, why would anyone else do it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I mean, we'd have to see the whole charts and go just beyond the sun signs but I feel like Niomi's problem is less about the position of planets at her birth and more about how she's narcissistic, has disordered eating habits, is controlling and over all not great company. Like, she can't stand her own company, why would anyone else do it?
I was just making a joke with the astrological signs. I'm into astrology, hence this surface level new age comment since Niomi is into new age stuff too supposedly. It's not that serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't say that please :( I'm a gemini and my bf is scorpio!
Should we be worried??
Owwww moon!
Beware of your Saturn Return, I guess?

(I am into astrology, none of my comments are meant as a dig against any poster but against Niomi)

I was just making a joke with the astrological signs. I'm into astrology, hence this surface level new age comment since Niomi is into new age stuff too supposedly. It's not that serious.
Sorry, didn't catch the joke. I'm into astrology too, although I'm no expert, and like I said above none of my comments are digs against you guys, but against Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beware of your Saturn Return, I guess?

(I am into astrology, none of my comments are meant as a dig against any poster but against Niomi)

Sorry, didn't catch the joke. I'm into astrology too, although I'm no expert, and like I said above none of my comments are digs against you guys, but against Niomi.
what is saturn return?? i only know smart moons? 😂😂
(gonna google it just for curiosity!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I don't want to be mean because, if that is the straw that broke the camel's back, that's pretty sad. But it is slightly funny if the thing that pushed DJ over the edge was a tortilla with marinara sauce and arugula. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the Last Supper. Ready to eat Jooooey?

1632350501231.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.