Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, in Afghanistan....
I quickly checked her stories and she commented "my heart goes to those affected" in reference to Afghanistan...what a narcissistic twit. You can copy and paste to all events . No real connection .no real Deep thought. But ooh girl let me show MY gifts.
We all know where she can shove her freebies and her "sustainable" persona. What a dumb egocentric person.
Why oh why influencer still have followers is beyond my understanding. They contribute to nothing and feel they deserve everything. Fake and delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has the audacity to write, Blue Topaz, known to promote guidance, communication, and intuition. How can anyone take her seriously?
I can't stand her anymore, she needs to be paid or given a gemstone to feel like a human being? She has no communication skills without free jewelry on her neck.. wow.

Reactions: 9
I quickly checked her stories and she commented "my heart goes to those affected" in reference to Afghanistan...what a narcissistic twit. You can copy and paste to all events . No real connection .no real Deep thought. But ooh girl let me show MY gifts.
We all know where she can shove her freebies and her "sustainable" persona. What a dumb egocentric person.
Why oh why influencer still have followers is beyond my understanding. They contribute to nothing and feel they deserve everything. Fake and delusional
I know this sounds silly and I'm not in her shoes at all, but with some of these freebies could she not set up an auction page/raffle or similar with all proceeds going to, for example, Unicef? She'd probably increase her engagement as well as the company who's product she is giving away? Although I forget how busy her social life is.

Reactions: 12
I know this sounds silly and I'm not in her shoes at all, but with some of these freebies could she not set up an auction page/raffle or similar with all proceeds going to, for example, Unicef? She'd probably increase her engagement as well as the company who's product she is giving away? Although I forget how busy her social life is.
I somewhat suspect the companies would forbid her from doing this.

• Sad
She could at the very least post one of the -already available - posts with links to NGOs working on the ground in Afghanistan. It's bare minimum human decency but it's still too much to ask from this trash human.

Reactions: 11
She's got so much stuff in her house, she can auction something off for the 5 fans she has left and donate proceeds to charity. But we all know she's fake AF, she'd make a great politician. She never does anything for anyone but herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Very curious as to what wallpaper she will choose, and which classics will be featured on it. Little bit of Shakespeare, some Faulkner and Amy Schumer perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has just posted her latest gifts....

A £555 necklace/plus collection (blue topaz or some rubbish?)

A £265 'tennis goddess' tennis outfit. From her own comments I'm sure she's admitted to not even following tennis, yet she goes to Wimbledon.

Oh and a 4.7kg 'bum' candle which is..... £240! I kid you not, two hundred and forty pounds. :eek: :sick:

40+ divorced mum evolution is complete.

So another £1k+ of gifts :confused:
Over a grand's worth of gifts today. Jesus. That's how much many people take home after a month of hard work. And what's she done this last month? Literally nothing but go on holidays. She's repulsive. She could quite easily tell her management to stop giving out her address to the companies that want to send her things.

And I'm sorry but anyone who buys a huge lump of arse-shaped wax for £240 has more money than sense. Support a small business and get one from Etsy.

ETA Changed 'holiday' to 'holidays'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Very curious as to what wallpaper she will choose, and which classics will be featured on it. Little bit of Shakespeare, some Faulkner and Amy Schumer perhaps?
Why bother with wallpaper? Just put mirrors all over the place, she will be able to do selfies all the freaking time and she will be loved by one and only herself as she is the only one that wants to be with herself . "The unexpected joy of being MOI!! " paaahfect!

• Haha
Why bother with wallpaper? Just put mirrors all over the place, she will be able to do selfies all the freaking time and she will be loved by one and only herself as she is the only one that wants to be with herself . "The unexpected joy of being MOI!! " paaahfect!
To be honest haha, my next thought was of her printing her IG posts or selfies and covering all the walls with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest haha, my next thought was of her printing her IG posts or selfies and covering all the walls with them.
She would probably have a big oil painting done of herself (if it was gifted).

• Haha
She would probably have a big oil painting done of herself (if it was gifted).
Granny terrina would for sure loved that and ordered one herself😝😝 look at my beautiful grand daughter ready to me married with a man with big mansion !!

Haha that one is true as well , why limiting yourself ! 🤣
Me doing yoga, me posing for Dior, me being sustainable promoting a car, me on a yacht, me doing my delightful sludge skin routine, me being so pahhfect and inspirationaaaa influenzaaa!!! Hold my arse candle and tennis outfit. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Niomeh’s privilege is beyond. The fact that there is no enthusiasm for sludgeskin apart from fake reviews by its social media manager, but the line is carried in a brick and mortar store, is a testament to the piles of nonsense at play. Nimmy can spare more than a story to talk about the Afghani people. It’s not like the Taliban is going to get pissed and unfollow her.

Reactions: 12
I love all the snark on here for her. It’s good to see people with sense cause God knows Nimi and her dumbass minions have NO sense.

was that butt candle really $240? What a waste! If I’m getting anything with a butt, it’ll be in the shape of my little dog’s butt, because she has such a cute, wiggly, fluffy butt. I’m not prude and get down with some funky tit, but I don’t want a house of butts.

And as a literature major and big bookworm, her family disgusts me with that stupid fake book wallpaper. All for appearances.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FYI- Lizzy Hadfield who just bought a house in East London said that she is going to build two floor to ceiling height mirrors on both size of the chimney breast. Paaahfect indeed

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I always found it off-putting when influencers copy/ paste infographics about pressing social issues then a 5k necklace/ them on vacay/ #gifted ads the very next story.

• Heart
For me it’s the fact that the crisis in Afghanistan made it onto her radar and her story couldn’t possibly seem less concerned.

Reactions: 7
Stories of the brand and founder of the brand that gifted her the tennis gear :sick:

Untitled 5.png

Untitled 6.png

Why are they thanking her?! If she really loved their product she'd have bought it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Stories of the brand and founder of the brand that gifted her the tennis gear :sick:

View attachment 719232

View attachment 719235

Why are they thanking her?! If she really loved their product she'd have bought it.
Lol "tennis goddess" Niomi, who admits she doesn't even know how to play. Brands! Please! Stop debasing yourselves! It makes me even sadder when I see it's small businesses doing this, I just feel so bad for them that greedy, grabby influencers take their products for nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Excise me, so she's a "Tennis Goddess" per the brand but then Niomi says "someone needs to teach me tennis?" ... I think she's even lost her powers to fake it till she makes it.

And the outfit makes her look like wet lettuce, nice job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.