Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad for sportswear. I thought she was sponsored by Adidas? Oh wait, was it Sweaty Betty? No, maybe it was Matthew Williamson. Oh no, it was Next. Sorry it was Nimble wasn't it? I've lost track.

Why do so many companies go for her?!

View attachment 717284
She’s a runna, she’s a track staaar….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I would be more shocked if it wasn’t in zone 1 or 2 in London ,if she wants to find a future husband it’s going to be easier to find someone who is single with money in London than where her parents live.

I’ve noticed a lot of people moving to the cotswolds, single females late 20s early 30s,now I know josie (fashion mumbler) lives there but she moved with Charlie she would not have moved if she was single, this goes for most people if your single you live in London wait to find a partner then after marriage you realise you can’t have kids and afford to live in a nice area in London so have to leave.

My parents live near Daylesford in the cotswolds and there is hardly any men in their 30s who are what I’d call normal (average looks with a personality) left most people are already engaged or married.

I can imagine when she finds a man she will get a second house in the countryside 😌it’s alright for some 😂

Reactions: 12
I'm going with Clapham in London. Still has the yummy mummy, middle class vibes, but cheaper than Notting Hill. Plus she was visiting there A LOT a few months ago. Pretty sure her PA/photographer lives near there too.

Reactions: 11
I'm going with Clapham in London. Still has the yummy mummy, middle class vibes, but cheaper than Notting Hill. Plus she was visiting there A LOT a few months ago. Pretty sure her PA/photographer lives near there too.
Nothing against anyone that lives in clapham but as a female I don’t feel safe walking around at night even where I live in fulham,I guess it’s because I can walk from the tube and not see anyone for 10 mins so I feel safer when it’s busier,but guess Niomi has the money to pay for a taxi or have a car.

Reactions: 7
Nothing against anyone that lives in clapham but as a female I don’t feel safe walking around at night even where I live in fulham,I guess it’s because I can walk from the tube and not see anyone for 10 mins so I feel safer when it’s busier,but guess Niomi has the money to pay for a taxi or have a car.
Yeah, she'll get a free electric car.

• Sad
Oo Grace Beverley lives in Clapham. There is a particularly wealthy part of it, where I imagine she lives. Her and Niomi could be neighbours!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is so relatable - I've lived in Notting Hill, Chelsea and Maida Vale and all 3 places still give me the creeps when walking around late at night when let's face it, those 3 are some of the stereotypically "nicer" spots in central London.

She has just posted her latest gifts....

A £555 necklace/plus collection (blue topaz or some rubbish?)

A £265 'tennis goddess' tennis outfit. From her own comments I'm sure she's admitted to not even following tennis, yet she goes to Wimbledon.

Oh and a 4.7kg 'bum' candle which is..... £240! I kid you not, two hundred and forty pounds. :eek: :sick:

40+ divorced mum evolution is complete.

So another £1k+ of gifts :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She has the audacity to write, Blue Topaz, known to promote guidance, communication, and intuition. How can anyone take her seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has just posted her latest gifts....

A £265 'tennis goddess' tennis outfit. From her own comments I'm sure she's admitted to not even following tennis, yet she goes to Wimbledon.

Oh and a 4.7kg 'bum' candle which is..... £240! I kid you not, two hundred and forty pounds. :eek: :sick:

40+ divorced mum evolution is complete.

So another £1k+ of gifts :confused:
Meanwhile, in Afghanistan....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.