Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone saw Bradley stories? He and Niomi were out together again and in one of his stories he mentioned that he is moving to new house in mid September. I just found it interesting 😁(sorry for my english)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone saw Bradley stories? He and Niomi were out together again and in one of his stories he mentioned that he is moving to new house in mid September. I just found it interesting 😁(sorry for my english)
Absolutely no way they’re moving in together. I think they’re just using eachother for views. I don’t even think dimbob is interesting enough to have a FWB

Reactions: 19
To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!
My two favorite classy ladies OMG 🥴🤪😂

Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship
When things actually work out but you've drifted apart so much & it's too late to secure an invitation

1629408798282.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Owning a house is nice and all but there is always so much to fix and do, she's not someone who can take care of herself, and now that Joey isn't around to pack and unpack her stuff, she's going to have a lot of work ahead of her.

Reactions: 15
Owning a house is nice and all but there is always so much to fix and do, she's not someone who can take care of herself, and now that Joey isn't around to pack and unpack her stuff, she's going to have a lot of work ahead of her.
She has the money to hire people for this stuff. I don’t think it will be an issue to be honest.

Reactions: 18
She has the money to hire people for this stuff. I don’t think it will be an issue to be honest.
That's a solid point! Although she is super cheap, who is going to give her a #gifted plumber visit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a solid point! Although she is super cheap, who is going to give her a #gifted plumber visit lol.
She will talk about it few times , some one will reach out fir a sponsored Reno !
Ex : Aspyn abd Parker , who talked about months about doing their basement , did it when a comshy sponsored them ! Full finished basement ! Must be nice , right ?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she hires someone shady that fucks up her toilet. I hope no serious damage is done because that’s just awful (even though I dislike her), but I hope she has to go use a public toilet or visit her neighbors when she needs to shower or use the bathroom for a few days.
Actually no, I’d feel so bad for neighbors if they have to talk to her. She’ll just have to go to neighborhood McDonald’s or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering what her new house will be like... She previously posted this...

Side note - that's Pont Street Mews in Knightsbridge. It's a private cul-de-sac so Dimbobs shouldn't really have been walking there. But hey, she couldn't help it - she's just 'obsessed with London mews'!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cue another keyboard shimmy dance!! 🎹🎹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can always trade one of her £555 topaz necklaces for a few hours of a plumber's time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just realised... she already had that keyboard but she said in this interview last year 'The first week of lockdown I bought a keyboard'. What a sustainability Qween.
I wonder if she can play a song?

Nah I already know the answer to that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello, I've been lurking and reading this forum for a while, but today decided to register to be able to share :)
I am shocked how hypocritical and fake is the image portrayed by this nearly 30 year old brat. I commented on her IG ad (I don't follow her, but check in when I am bored...) post about the activewear - I posted some facts (I know, shocking!) about the materials used, why they are not sustainable, etc. just to educate the obiously unaware followers. Something SHE should be doing if she was a real, caring human being, not a money-bleep selling mattresses, cars and her soul. That was a few days ago. Today, I was obiously bored again, and wanted to check her account - and, to my surprise I couldn't find it. For a minute I thought that maybe she deleted her account acidentally or sth? :) but since I am not an avid IG or social media user, it took me a minute to realise that I've been blocked! I feel honoured :) what a lowly creature she is. My comments were perfecly fine, but presumably, too damaging for her brand :) there's a saying - show me your enemy, and I will tell you who you are. Well, Niomi, if your enemy is someone with 0 followers, posting facts on your media handle, then you are indeed in deep trouble. I am not a malicious person (usually ;)) but oh my, I will definitely be watching her unravel in a few years time when the aging clock kick in...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello, I've been lurking and reading this forum for a while, but today decided to register to be able to share :)
I am shocked how hypocritical and fake is the image portrayed by this nearly 30 year old brat. I commented on her IG ad (I don't follow her, but check in when I am bored...) post about the activewear - I posted some facts (I know, shocking!) about the materials used, why they are not sustainable, etc. just to educate the obiously unaware followers. Something SHE should be doing if she was a real, caring human being, not a money-bleep selling mattresses, cars and her soul. That was a few days ago. Today, I was obiously bored again, and wanted to check her account - and, to my surprise I couldn't find it. For a minute I thought that maybe she deleted her account acidentally or sth? :) but since I am not an avid IG or social media user, it took me a minute to realise that I've been blocked! I feel honoured :) what a lowly creature she is. My comments were perfecly fine, but presumably, too damaging for her brand :) there's a saying - show me your enemy, and I will tell you who you are. Well, Niomi, if your enemy is someone with 0 followers, posting facts on your media handle, then you are indeed in deep trouble. I am not a malicious person (usually ;)) but oh my, I will definitely be watching her unravel in a few years time when the aging clock kick in...
Wellcome to the creme de la creme group!!
Niomoi does not like facts. As we see with evidence, She wants to be Superficial and fake and utterly dumb! That is her brand
She prefers bots.
I wonder if she can play a song?

Nah I already know the answer to that
This suits her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her pleas to help Afghan women are rubbing me the wrong way. I’m glad she’s speaking out and posting sources to help, it’s such a hypocritical move on her part after she’s been completely self centered and literally preached on focusing on yourself for the past year and a half. Audrey Hepburn she is not.

Reactions: 10
Her pleas to help Afghan women are rubbing me the wrong way. I’m glad she’s speaking out and posting sources to help, it’s such a hypocritical move on her part after she’s been completely self centered and literally preached on focusing on yourself for the past year and a half. Audrey Hepburn she is not.
So perfectly staged, yuk!!

Reactions: 6
I’m always so torn when influencers do this because to be honest I am glad to see them drawing awareness to it but at the same time, she doesn’t ever post about the tit going on in this country…it seems very ‘poor little third world countries with their problems’ whilst ignoring injustice going on on her doorstep? It took her a while to even acknowledge Sarah Everard for example, but also big things like the government not wanting to pay to feed kids last year. Gives me the ick a bit, in the frow the same

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.