Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly ! That’s right- it isn’t a uk made product approved by UK authorities !

Yet Niomi who is based in UK is shilling it to her Audience ! That product is made is AUS ,promoted in UK by Niomi , mentions it is not “ evaluated by “Food and drug administration” aka FDA !
My point was "it's made in Australia" meaning FDA has no business in this, hence the disclaimer. Is it being sold in the US? FDA is a US regulatory body.

By the way, if you look at certain products, they generally have the name of a "representative" which has performed all the required due-diligence and obtained product approval/authorization on behalf of the company in order for the product to hit the market. The name of the "representative" is indicated on the packaging, which is indication as to whether the product has indeed received authorization for this specific market.

I'm talking specifically for products sold in Europe.

Obelis SA is one of them for instance. If you look at various beauty / food supplements packaging, you will see their name placed in some corner.

Again, it could be a different story for the products Niomi is selling, but just putting this out there.

Last edited:
My point was "it's made in Australia" meaning FDA has no business in this, hence the disclaimer. Is it being sold in the US? FDA is a US regulatory body.
Even if that’s the case - her audiance are world wide right ?
Well , we are just trying to say she is shilling supplements ( which Are not approved by regulatory bodies ) when it’s not her area or subject of expertise !

So , she can Absolutely use her influencer status to influence people to get vaccinated during a global health crisis, any day ethical than shilling unapproved by any regulatory supplements !

I think @Callan already clarified that in above post too fda was used as an example, the message is clear “non approved by any regulatory bodies”

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's on the hunt for a new duckling to add to her Easter collection

1629054428321.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

By the way, if you look at certain products, they generally have the name of a "representative" which has performed all the required due-diligence and obtained product approval/authorization on behalf of the company in order for the product to hit the market. The name of the "representative" is indicated on the packaging, which is indication as to whether the product has indeed received authorization for this specific market.

I'm talking specifically for products sold in Europe.

Obelis SA is one of them for instance. If you look at various beauty / food supplements packaging, you will see their name placed in some corner.

Again, it could be a different story for the products Niomi is selling, but just putting this out there.
Niomi is not allowed to sell any products that make a health claim. This is cut and dry in UK advertising law.

Regurgitating my last post:

“Medicinal or medical claims can only be made for a medicinal product that is licensed by the MHRA, VMD or under the auspices of the EMA (Rule 12.1). Prescription-only medicines may not be advertised to the public (Rule 12.12). Additionally, medical professionals and celebrities should not be used in ads to endorse medicines (12.18).”

Reactions: 10
She is so dumb. Taking aside all the discussions so far. Do you all think she reflects on anything besides her and her only ? Whatever she can get money from she will do it. Whatever crap her management will tell her to do, she will do because money. The dumba$$ cannot do simple research on anything that is not 6am open coffee shop or where to go for free hairdresser or hotel stay or yoga in a freaking cloud only if it is luxurious. She has no moral spine.no personality no brain.
Her followers are for views and $$ only. She does not care if something she sells is good or bad as long as she has gain from it. And if it is bad she will always find a silly sad idiotic excuse just to feel how a paahfect role model she is.
She would be selling crystals and iv vitamins drops as amaaaahzing healthy options if she could.
She cannot wear a mask, imagine her inviting to get vaccine. " get you vaccines xoxo love you! " like a bimbo without a any deep thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is so dumb. Taking aside all the discussions so far. Do you all think she reflects on anything besides her and her only ? Whatever she can get money from she will do it. Whatever crap her management will tell her to do, she will do because money. The dumba$$ cannot do simple research on anything that is not 6am open coffee shop or where to go for free hairdresser or hotel stay or yoga in a freaking cloud only if it is luxurious. She has no moral spine.no personality no brain.
Her followers are for views and $$ only. She does not care if something she sells is good or bad as long as she has gain from it. And if it is bad she will always find a silly sad idiotic excuse just to feel how a paahfect role model she is.
She would be selling crystals and iv vitamins drops as amaaaahzing healthy options if she could.
She cannot wear a mask, imagine her inviting to get vaccine. " get you vaccines xoxo love you! " like a bimbo without a any deep thought.
I think the image of her being a good, caring person simply sharing her life, is the actual image she's selling. She wants to be adored and showered with gifts and money, that's all I think she cares about. I think what she actually craves is respect, but you gotta earn that tit.

Reactions: 15
I was wondering if there would be a video today but she’s probably off on another well deserved holiday right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you're travelling a lot during a pandemic, your viewers will be wondering how that works, logistically. Vaccination is a big part of that. Niomi is, in her own words, a wellbeing influencer. If the vax was made of kale, she wouldn't shut up about it.

Niomi talking about vaccinations is unlikely to convert anti-vaxxers but there are a lot of complacent younger people she could reach. They are the ones now getfing into trouble with Covid. Does she have some sort of mandate for this? No. Very few people do! But given that she's doing a lot of things that could spread the virus--advertising the fact she is doing them on IG, no less--then it would be ethical to talk about safety measures like vaccination. She does not exist in a vaccum.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In 4 days, it'll be two whole months since Miss witch posted to YouTube. Considering she has trouble uploading on her self-selected "upload day" aka Sundays, I doubt she'll post anything before that so... two months of not posting. Imagine going two months not doing anything for one part of your job.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How long before her “I’m quitting Youtube” post? She clearly doesn’t give a tit about that audience

Reactions: 13
Some of her videos do more harm then good, maybe it's a good thing she's not posting much lol.

Reactions: 18
I can't get over how much Priya from Love Island reminds me of Niomi.. they talk and laugh the same way, they have similar presence and body type. Priya also goes on and on about cheese like Niomi does about her vegan treats lol. Priya obviously is more career driven as she is medical studentbut other than that I can't help but see Niomi in her all the time 😆

Reactions: 9
I can't get over how much Priya from Love Island reminds me of Niomi.. they talk and laugh the same way, they have similar presence and body type. Priya also goes on and on about cheese like Niomi does about her vegan treats lol. Priya obviously is more career driven as she is medical studentbut other than that I can't help but see Niomi in her all the time 😆
Just been thinking this the entire hour of love island tonight hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Catching up on this thread... could you imagine Granny Terrina's reaction if Niomi came out as bisexual? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So no post on YouTube for over a month and nothing on Instagram for 4 days?

Maybe she's moving house. New interior design video incoming ;) #gifted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes! Although I do rate Priya above Niomoi - at least Priya's going to do some good in society, if she does indeed become an orthopaedic surgeon. Let's hope she doesn't get completely taken in by the influenza lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
So no post on YouTube for over a month and nothing on Instagram for 4 days?

Maybe she's moving house. New interior design video incoming ;) #gifted
She's finally on her well deserved holidays duhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just like that she posts..... thankful for her coffee, breaks between Zoom meetings (what, like an hour total?) and planning exciting things for the coming weeks to bring joy into her life. She's only just got back from holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.