Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think influencers are sensible enough to talk about the wildfires all around the world right now?

If it doesn't bring them money, they don't care. Talking about natural disasters or social issues does not fit their "perfect" beige and polished branding. The only global issue they've ever addressed was COVID because it impacted them directly (and the George Floyd tragedy for some).

Global warming and wildfires are certainly nowhere in their agenda. Yet, if they were as worried as they claim to be about sustainability, they would address the wildfires and climate change. You can't just use sustainability as a marketing ploy when it's deeper than that. Sustainability is not going to your local farmer's market to buy cherries and choosing to use a "vegan" face cream.

Fires and a pandemic, yet they're still traveling like it's summer 2019. They need to get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There's also the news that due to Brexit the UK may reintroduce animal testing for cosmetics next year....that's not been mentioned at all by Niomi. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
There's also the news that due to Brexit the UK may reintroduce animal testing for cosmetics next year....that's not been mentioned at all by Niomi. :(
LOL she doesn’t care about animal welfare. She’s jazzed up an eating disorder and pulled in profits hand over fist.

Anyone else notice that all of her tagged photos on ig are the same images she posts to her grid but with better copy from brands? Clearly there’s a partnership. Strange how she doesn’t expressly label her grid pics as ads 🧐🤥 #shady

Reactions: 14
Her Instagram is Sooooo boring, its basically cheesy glamour shots, who wants to look at that all day long? I can't imagine people flocking to it for entertainment or to learn something. Its just a chick who is head over heels in love with herself for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 17
Her Instagram is Sooooo boring, its basically cheesy glamour shots, who wants to look at that all day long? I can't imagine people flocking to it for entertainment or to learn something. Its just a chick who is head over heels in love with herself for all the wrong reasons.
Even her holiday photos/stories are boring, like at least when some influencers go away they explore a bit and show you the area or whatever…even on holiday she just posts herself in a bikini, literally the same as when she’s at her Mum’s house? 🧐

Reactions: 20
She’s not happy unless she’s “winning.” Sorry Dimbobs, you’re a bonafide loser 🤪 Nobody wants your meaningless life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even her holiday photos/stories are boring, like at least when some influencers go away they explore a bit and show you the area or whatever…even on holiday she just posts herself in a bikini, literally the same as when she’s at her Mum’s house? 🧐
Yeah everything looks so phony and staged, I'm surprised she's not selling water bottles full of water she blessed with her presence calling it #SmartWater.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah everything looks so phony and staged, I'm surprised she's not selling water bottles full of water she blessed with her presence calling it #SmartWater.
That already exists!
1628910442198.png

Also @Callan, I was reading her threads on the other gossip site and loved this comment from you - 'I think a baked potato has more personality than Niomi' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually thought of this water as I was finishing typing that line! I bet she'd bend the rules and make her own lolz.

And thank you, I'm on here more that's for sure but try to pop in and keep the thread alive here and there. The biggest cut-throat threads on that site are the book threads, holy crap do these people seek out problematic things to whine about and attack each other for.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought of this water as I was finishing typing that line! I bet she'd bend the rules and make her own lolz.

And thank you, I'm on here more that's for sure but try to pop in and keep the thread alive here and there. The biggest cut-throat threads on that site are the book threads, holy crap do these people seek out problematic things to whine about and attack each other for.
Smart vegan water, in an aluminium bottle

• Haha
That already exists!
View attachment 711938

Also @Callan, I was reading her threads on the other gossip site and loved this comment from you - 'I think a baked potato has more personality than Niomi' :ROFLMAO:
She could call it My Smart Water, like she had to do with her skincare line, because Smart Skin was already being used by several companies.

• Haha
I can’t understand why someone who IS a slice of plain white bread is so bread averse.
Lol true! Bread made with bleached white flour. Especially now that her hair looks like it was treated with a gallon of bleach, the kind you put in your washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The history of bread is quite fascinating, too bad Nimbobs doesn't read food anthropology.

"HISTORY: Baked bread a food staple of earliest civilizations. Neolithic cooks started to bake solid cakes from stone-crushed barley and wheat, changing our diets from ones based solely on meat, to diets including grains. And it also became a corner stone in the development of civilization as we know it."

Reactions: 6
She is been quite for two days , bet she is traveling again and doesn’t have any obligatory pending post and can’t make live posts for keeping a secret until she is back in uk !

also I thought she would be anti vacc , but if you really look closer she is never been about actually too healthy ( which is the excuse anti vacc people use to not get it 🙄) , her idea of health is avoiding food groups ! She takes up everything Else if given for free - chemical filled cosmetics, ( generally anti vacc crowd seems to be non toxic cosmetics to non main stream cosmetics or non toxic cleaning products etc etc, and their argument is decades long researched vacc are toxic ) ,unsustainable motor vehicles , cleaning mops , you name it, she uses or doesn’t say no anything other than regular food ! So there is a possibility she got the jab , well at least hope she did !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.