Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like that she posts..... thankful for her coffee, breaks between Zoom meetings (what, like an hour total?) and planning exciting things for the coming weeks to bring joy into her life. She's only just got back from holiday!
I'm confused. Being single is not bringing her joy anymore ? 😏 ugh what a struggle.

Of perhaps big $$ is coming fron all the sponsorship and gifted item. Only "Sustainable" consumerism is bringing her the joy, she will start to educate people once again how cars are Sustainable...
She still is not getting the message that filling the void with material empty things will not bring joy.

Break between zoom meetings please...wonderful achievement after a year of holidays and rests. Biiiish has one day of calls and is a hero. So sorry you could not take milion of selfies in a bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess being a miserable cow means having to put a lot of work into consuming stuff to fool yourself into feeling "joy." What an insufferable prick Niomi has turned out to be.

And what is going on with the skin on her hand? Botched tan? Vitiligo? What even is that?

1629210768914.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's acting as if she escaped from a gulag or something and needs comfort, what an empty meaningless life.

1629219673888.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her latest story... very fortunate to be able to purchase a house in London on her own (struggling to even find one in the South West with my boyfriend despite us both working full time) but I can't get around THE HAIR. I think she's very pretty (I know others disagree and that's fine) but her hair drains all the soul from her. Her hair and face all look one colour.

She's acting as if she escaped from a gulag or something and needs comfort, what an empty meaningless life.

View attachment 716997
She is tone deaf... with what's happening in Afghanistan and what the women there must be going through right now, I don't think any of us should be complaining.

Reactions: 14
So she got her house, so she's off to celebrate with some yoga and then she's going home to "cook"

1629222144230.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
oh jesus, i just had to unfollow her. she is unbearable, going to celebrate with some yoga :rolleyes: bore off niomi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her latest story... very fortunate to be able to purchase a house in London on her own (struggling to even find one in the South West with my boyfriend despite us both working full time) but I can't get around THE HAIR. I think she's very pretty (I know others disagree and that's fine) but her hair drains all the soul from her. Her hair and face all look one colour.

She is tone deaf... with what's happening in Afghanistan and what the women there must be going through right now, I don't think any of us should be complaining.
Do we know the house is in London?

Reactions: 2
Do we know the house is in London?
Don’t think so, personally I reckon it’ll be in Sussex…am I naive in thinking even Niomi probably can’t afford a whole house in central London? Or is it a flat that she’s calling a ‘house’?
Tbh this is the most interesting thing she’s done for ages, I’m actually looking forward to seeing it 👀

Reactions: 15
Tbh this is the most interesting thing she’s done for ages, I’m actually looking forward to seeing it 👀
Me too. I'm here for the house content! I wonder if she'll even show us though since she seems to be done with YouTube?

Her hair looks worse than ever in those stories. I don't understand how she thinks it can look good.

Reactions: 13
Another ad for sportswear. I thought she was sponsored by Adidas? Oh wait, was it Sweaty Betty? No, maybe it was Matthew Williamson. Oh no, it was Next. Sorry it was Nimble wasn't it? I've lost track.

Why do so many companies go for her?!

Screenshot_2021-08-17-20-08-11-648_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another ad for sportswear. I thought she was sponsored by Adidas? Oh wait, was it Sweaty Betty? No, maybe it was Matthew Williamson. Oh no, it was Next. Sorry it was Nimble wasn't it? I've lost track.

View attachment 717284

What even is this pose, she can't even fake running well. She really thinks she's a model or something lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s felt the beginnings of a case of runner’s diarrhoea and is clenching for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I personally don't look forward for the house content as we will have a shitstorm of ADs and her being even more obnoxious and nauseating.

Her hair is just a disaster it is just so white ...like her soul is bored to death and leaving the body.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I personally don't look forward for the house content as we will have a shitstorm of ADs and her being even more obnoxious and nauseating.

Her hair is just a disaster it is just so white ...like her soul is bored to death and leaving the body.
I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm a nosy bish (who here isn't, right?) so I want to see what she bought, how she'll decorate, etc. On the other hand, I know she'll throw ADs at us left right and center and I'm super jealous that she was able to buy a house when I work an actual job, and a demanding one at that, and if I lived in London I could only, maaaybe depending on mortgage optiosn, afford a flat somewhere on zone 4.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

View attachment 717284
I'm sorry but she looks like someone who only runs to burn off the calories. 0 muscle definition.

Reactions: 17
I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm a nosy bish (who here isn't, right?) so I want to see what she bought, how she'll decorate, etc. On the other hand, I know she'll throw ADs at us left right and center and I'm super jealous that she was able to buy a house when I work an actual job, and a demanding one at that, and if I lived in London I could only, maaaybe depending on mortgage optiosn, afford a flat somewhere on zone 4.
Her house will be a 'random eclectic mix' ie loads of gifted crap that companies need to offload on a dim, greedy (non) influencer......Niomememeeeee.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.