Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me Niomi vibes in a goody-goody humble brag way but Nims could only dream of being an ultra-marathon running med student, she doesnt even have the discipline for one Youtube video a month 😂
Why would an ultra-marathon running med student join this crap show? You have to be huge attention seeker to join this show.

Niomi seems a bit frigid, so by default, I doubt any girl who this show would remotely resemble her.

Reactions: 9
I made a quick flowchart of how Niomi’s comms with brand managers undoubtedly usually go:
View attachment 709702
I was not ready for this🤣🤣🤣

Dimbob's threads sure go round in circles!

View attachment 709538
I was thinking that perhaps she has grown up with granny villain terrina saying that this her best angle...this or she is balancing her empty head. Hard to say 🤷‍♀️

According to Priya: 'I’m nearing the end of medical school so I’ve got my career on track, but now I just need a man!'

View attachment 710156
....but does she want a man that wants to be with her ? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so bad for the people who think they need a significant other, except Niomoi I don’t feel bad for her or other piece of tit people, just the good people. It’s ok to want a partner, but to feel like you need one would be awful.

Reactions: 19
There's something really sweet about wanting to be with someone and in a nice relationship but I seriously don't wish Niomi on anybody. She's an acid that will eat away at their very core. Sorry that was harsh, I'm reading Stephen King now and I just read a similar line, I'm blaming it on him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping barf. Just caught up dear god:

Anna is wild and crazy so Nims is
Nims is criticized her for this lameness (imagine if she had her own personality and wasn't so pathetic to follow Anna's lead) and suddenly POOF is sober
My hunch is the sobriety is a way to reduce further calories
Goes on yet another vacation for a break
ZERO commentary on COVID
Small thing but HOW MANY MONOGRAMMED PIECES DOES SHE HAVE

EVEN YEARS AGO EVERYTHING WAS MONOGRAMMED AND IT WAS SO TACKY. SOME THINGS, FINE NOT ALL THE THINGS. AND SHE GETS SO MUCH tit MONOGRAMMED. NO WAY SHE KEEPS IT ALL. imagine her rolling up somewhere and literally every object she had was monogrammed. This small detail drives me nuts.

Also, I basically started following Anna to see proof if her and Joe split and it kinda seems like they did. That said Anna took a nice holiday too - to Scotland with her parents. Is Anna a better role model? True to herself and not risking COVID? WHERE ARE WE 2021???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's something really sweet about wanting to be with someone and in a nice relationship but I seriously don't wish Niomi on anybody. She's an acid that will eat away at their very core. Sorry that was harsh, I'm reading Stephen King now and I just read a similar line, I'm blaming it on him lol.
So true Callan so true. Stephen King would take her toxic controlling personality for a specific caracter ...oh wait

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Nims is criticized her for this lameness (imagine if she had her own personality and wasn't so pathetic to follow Anna's lead) and suddenly POOF is sober
ZERO commentary on COVID

EVEN YEARS AGO EVERYTHING WAS MONOGRAMMED AND IT WAS SO TACKY. SOME THINGS, FINE NOT ALL THE THINGS. AND SHE GETS SO MUCH tit MONOGRAMMED. NO WAY SHE KEEPS IT ALL. imagine her rolling up somewhere and literally every object she had was monogrammed. This small detail drives me nuts.

Also, I basically started following Anna to see proof if her and Joe split and it kinda seems like they did. That said Anna took a nice holiday too - to Scotland with her parents. Is Anna a better role model? True to herself and not risking COVID? WHERE ARE WE 2021???
Hahahahha the monograms, it’s so true 🤣 I was thinking about how awful her decor is and then some slavish follower in the comments asks her to do an interior decorating video for tips. Here is my suggestion: She should head to Craigslist and get everything free. Nothing goes together? PAHFRECT!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ZERO commentary on COVID

Anna is in Greece (in Soho House), just saying. So, better role model? I don't think so. She traveled overseas with her friends & so did Niomi.

To be honest, neither of them is a role model. To me, a role model isn't someone who posts about gifted items for a living all while parading around London with overpriced basic items.

Reactions: 14

ZERO commentary on COVID

didnt Anna just go to Greece? During Covid and a country literally on fire as a result of climate change. I don’t think any of this lot should be considered role models!

Ps Niomi’s hair has never looked worse - assuming due to it being bleached to death but what a poor time to be selling hair vitamins

Reactions: 15
Really sickening to see people so entitled and egocentric in need to travel when covid and literally the world is on fire . I understand when you did not see family for like 2 years but you spend time with them. but just to show pretentiously how much fun your have is not the time and place. Are they gonna die if they will not show up in ig in bikinies and fancy stuff and what they do??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really sickening to see people so entitled and egocentric in need to travel when covid and literally the world is on fire . I understand when you did not see family for like 2 years but you spend time with them. but just to show pretentiously how much fun your have is not the time and place. Are they gonna die if they will not show up in ig in bikinies and fancy stuff and what they do??
In Germany, one of four Covid cases is currently due to traveling. England has a comparatively high vaccination rate and probably also high rate of immunity due to illness, so people may feel kind of safe. But other countries do not have the same status and what you do affects everyone else even if you don't realize it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hahaha just saw that she was in Greece too, ick.

They all suck, but I was not being literal with saying she's a better role model. It was sarcasm to say... if this is the benchmark by which we critique Nim's bizarre "try on a personality like it is a hat" year then even she seemingly stayed close to home (until Greece lol).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.