Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, so this is why she calls herself plant based non-influencer, yet pretends to be a #vegan so that she can sell to everyone. Vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters. She's so phony and so damn annoying, I bet in two years she will bein the exact same spot, doing the same tit, just like Estee Lalonde.

Reactions: 10
This chick is on vacation 24/7. Spain 2x then Italia, then talking about planning another trip when she opens her Endless freebies & in 1 month she will say " i work so hard, i barely had some time off, i need a vacation". How s/o can be so delusional! She would NEVER be able to have a 9 to 5 job, certainly not as a lawyer!!! She thinks she is a badass business woman. No honey, you just have luck (referencing to being a famous YTer due to Marcus) & pretty (which is always an advantage to draw attention to you). Even her Smartskin stuff is run by other people, she is just the name of it as she doesn't know nothing about skincare. Sorry for the rant, i just saw her latest stories & post, i couldn't help it & i left her a message in IG who will certainly be deleted in the next hour. Feel better now, sorry again 😉

As expected, she blocked me😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That witch blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her ass. Good luck finding happiness with that attitude lol.

I mean if 50 people told me the same thing, even something I don't want to hear I'd stop and think, hey maybe they are onto something? Her ego is out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That witch blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her ass. Good luck finding happiness with that attitude lol.

I mean if 50 people told me the same thing, even something I don't want to hear I'd stop and think, hey maybe they are onto something? Her ego is out of control.
Because she.keeps getting the.mindless, fawning adulation on her IG account she's convinced herself that she's worth something. Blocking naysayers is her way.of maintaining the fiction. Paaahhhthetic 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's allergic to reality and real people leaving real comments based on her actions. I don't know how Joe lived with that mess of a human for so long. Sounds like life in purgatory to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Supplements to make your hair healthy.

lol 😂 they are doing nothing look at her hair it’s totally fried with bleach it’s like straw
245DF03E-B0FB-4BB8-953C-AAE68AF75C43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She has to be delusional and so far up her ass if she thinks she looks good!!! I can’t ever see her thinking she looks anything less than paaahhfect. She will probably get all kinds of procedures done as she ages. I’m so glad I’m happy to age naturally. I like plastic surgery and modifications if you are naturally insecure or just want something fixed, but she is vain which will turn into insecurity. That I’m not a fan of. I hope I made sense but I probably didn’t.

Reactions: 10
This chick is on vacation 24/7. Spain 2x then Italia, then talking about planning another trip when she opens her Endless freebies & in 1 month she will say " i work so hard, i barely had some time off, i need a vacation". How s/o can be so delusional! She would NEVER be able to have a 9 to 5 job, certainly not as a lawyer!!! She thinks she is a badass business woman. No honey, you just have luck (referencing to being a famous YTer due to Marcus) & pretty (which is always an advantage to draw attention to you). Even her Smartskin stuff is run by other people, she is just the name of it as she doesn't know nothing about skincare. Sorry for the rant, i just saw her latest stories & post, i couldn't help it & i left her a message in IG who will certainly be deleted in the next hour. Feel better now, sorry again 😉

Haha first time in my life i left a message too. I just could not stand that idiot anymore 🤣 her fake and dumb personality is just too much

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The JS vits are apparently vegan. However, they are also £30 for 60, 50p each?! You'd be better spending it on £5 multivitamins (if you still wanted them) and giving the remaining £25 to a good charity cause?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The JS vits are apparently vegan. However, they are also £30 for 60, 50p each?! You'd be better spending it on £5 multivitamins (if you still wanted them) and giving the remaining £25 to a good charity cause?
Bottle of olive oil-sorted!

Reactions: 1
Really random but is anyone here watching love island and don’t you think Priya gives off major Niomi vibes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are all the same, Anna is at Soho Roc House (Soho House) in Mykonos Greece. I.e. the place that is burning...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's so offensive to recommend them to "absolutely everyone" when they are neither affordable nor necessary. You shouldn't just take supplements without having your blood work done first anyway. She really doesn't care if her recommendations are good or bad, it's all about the money. She's just disgraceful.

Speaking of Marcus, I'm going to sing Stefanie Giesinger's praises again. I'm not even a fan, only check out her Instagram every once in a while, but this girl has used her platform (4 million followers) for all kinds of causes, such as climate change, domestic violence, body positivity, gender equality, voting, racism, world hunger, and probably a few more. Sure, she also does brand deals, but they never seem pushy, and when she talks about societal issues she sounds well-informed and sincere. I remember how everyone said Joe was an upgrade after Marcus. Well, it seems Marcus' new partner was an upgrade as well. I never would have guessed it, because Steffi seemed very young and naive a few years ago, but she seems to have grown into an impressive woman who has learned to utilize her (perhaps questionable) position as an influencer in a positive way. Looking at Niomi, I see no growth at all, only regression.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a dream Dreamy Joey broke up with Niomi because his family was in the mafia and he was cheating on her with a guy.
I will never check this thread again before going to sleep lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Really random but is anyone here watching love island and don’t you think Priya gives off major Niomi vibes 😂
She gives me Niomi vibes in a goody-goody humble brag way but Nims could only dream of being an ultra-marathon running med student, she doesnt even have the discipline for one Youtube video a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.