Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't log into my GI on my laptop for some weird reason so I made a new account lol, she blocked my old one, and ugh her content is still such smug crap. Did you guys see in her stories where she was in the yoga place of whatever and was admiring herself in the mirror? Puke.

this explains why she was pushing the joys of being sober book lol

1628699060366.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not a violent person, but her smug, cat-that-got-the-cream [extra light almond milk] smile makes me ragey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg her hair is getting worse and worse, it looks awful in the vitamin stories :/ I actually think it’s worse than the teenage bottle blonde, at least that wasn’t stripy

Reactions: 13
Ugh she looks like crap, she should save those vitamins for her floor mop.

1628706671930.png

Where should she go next?

To hell!

LOL. Apologies, it was meant but so tempting!
Ha, I wont lie, same thing I thought!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it me or has her hair gotten blonder?

It's well... striking for sure!
It probably became lighter due to the sun when she was on holiday, which will have damaged it even further. Lightened hair needs to be protected form basically everything (water, sun, heat, friction) and treated extremely gently. Niomi probably thinks her hair is still thick, strong and elastic as it was in its untreated state, but that's very likely not the case.

Reactions: 8
It probably became lighter due to the sun when she was on holiday, which will have damaged it even further. Lightened hair needs to be protected form basically everything (water, sun, heat, friction) and treated extremely gently. Niomi probably thinks her hair is still thick, strong and elastic as it was in its untreated state, but that's very likely not the case.
Yeah, no, it looks damaged. I have highlights myself and my hair tends to go a bit lighter during the summer, but wow, hers is a completely different shade of blonde!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.