Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post about France, and have you seen the comment at the bottom?

Screenshot_2021-08-10-22-03-42-129_com.instagram.android.jpg

Italy next? WHAT PANDEMIC

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I was just about to post about France, and have you seen the comment at the bottom?

View attachment 707203

Italy next? WHAT PANDEMIC
She's so ignorant & reckless. It's nuts.

Some areas in the south of France have already actioned emergency measures due to the 4th wave which is regarded as stronger than the previous ones. I also assume it's related to the high touristic traffic over there during the summer. Has she got no sense? Sure, she's vaccinated, but it doesn't prevent infection & transmission. Dumbomi!

Reactions: 13
She's so ignorant & reckless. It's nuts.

Some areas in the south of France have already actioned emergency measures due to the 4th wave which is regarded as stronger than the previous ones. I also assume it's related to the high touristic traffic over there during the summer. Has she got no sense? Sure, she's vaccinated, but it doesn't prevent infection & transmission. Dumbomi!
Do we know for sure she's vaccinated? I thought it was unclear. And yeah, even if she is, like you said,that doesn't prevent infection and transmission. This isn't the time to do a grand tour around the continent like it's the 19th century.

Reactions: 13
Do we know for sure she's vaccinated? I thought it was unclear. And yeah, even if she is, like you said,that doesn't prevent infection and transmission. This isn't the time to do a grand tour around the continent like it's the 19th century.
I don’t think she’s vaccinated. She’s never talk about it. If she did. She probably posting about it already.

Reactions: 14
I think she is because France wouldn't allow her anywhere near the country or restaurants without the COVID vaccination pass or alternatively, proof that she recovered from COVID. You need proof of vaccination for pretty much everything over there, including taking domestic trains, shopping centers, entertainment etc.. The COVID pass is stipulated as a mandatory requirement on the French government's official webpage for all these examples. I don't know, it seems a bit strange to me that she would travel unvaccinated and keep relying on COVID tests everywhere she goes. Imagine how much it would cost.

She's indeed doing a grand tour like the ladies who lunch back in the 19th century haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she is because France wouldn't allow her anywhere near the country or restaurants without the COVID vaccination pass or alternatively, proof that she recovered from COVID. You need proof of vaccination for pretty much everything over there, including taking domestic trains, shopping centers, entertainment etc.. The COVID pass is stipulated as a mandatory requirement on the French government's official webpage for all these examples. I don't know, it seems a bit strange to me that she would travel unvaccinated and keep relying on COVID tests everywhere she goes. Imagine how much it would cost.

She's indeed doing a grand tour like the ladies who lunch back in the 19th century haha.
I follow someone who travelled from NYC to Paris ( France is her home country ) a few days back . She was mentioning on IG there was no questions about her negative test or vaccination status before onbairding or at the airports free landing in France , and she was a little concerned !

even if France has changed something recently ,niomis pics looks like the trip was in the past ! Looks like they avoided real time posting to avoid comments from viewers !

Reactions: 8
THat little comment she made is another jab at Joey, guess he didn't bring out the best in her when she spend her whole day controlling his life lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People in the comments think they might be dating 🥲 I thought it was just me being out of touch with the vibes

7F91488F-A7BB-4B3C-B0B3-5D334F393CCF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
We all know that Niomi is happiest with a mirror in front of her face, her true love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How low are her bikini bottoms in the third pic in her latest photo dump :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This isn't the time to do a grand tour around the continent like it's the 19th century.
Lol! So true 🤣
Privileged rich white woman luxuriously cruising Europe with rich family in research of husband claiming she is unexpectedly happy being single 🤣

People in the comments think they might be dating 🥲 I thought it was just me being out of touch with the vibes

View attachment 707480
She loves the attention and praise from strangers that's why she so obnoxious with all the photos 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought it could be an ad - shouting out the captain and including his prominent logo t-shirt could be part of a deal - but it’s almost impossible to find his business. It’s a weird activity for two girls who aren’t involved to do together, no? Plus she did this activity with Joey 🤔

• Haha
Yesterday I start watching -again- my favorite show ever Desperate Housewives and then I realizes Bree van de kamp send me Niomi vibes. Anyone ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing that frustrates me so much is that many people living overseas - and those who have settled in the UK from other countries - still can't visit their families and loved ones because they can't financially afford the covid tests, especially if they have a family. In the UK, PCR tests are anywhere from £60-150+, whilst in other countries like France and Italy they're free or much cheaper than that. I've heard some people argue that the high cost in the UK is a good idea because it inhibits travel, but Niomi is doing a fantastic job of showing, a) how unfair that system is, and b) how ineffective it is because poorer people would likely go on one holiday in one town/resort and call it a day, whereas richer people like Niomi - who are not affected by these costs - are travelling to multiple destinations in a seemingly unconcerned way. It really is rules for some and rules for everyone else!

Obviously Niomi is not responsible for the system, and I appreciate that she wasn't one of the idiots who went to Dubai, but she and her family do not seem to demonstrate any sense of care or responsibility. Why do they *need* multiple holidays in the middle of a pandemic? Why wasn't Ibiza enough? Why do they need to splash it all over social media? It makes me shudder even more when I think of Verity's awful IVF article. The idea of these rich people living in their mansion and going on a European tour in the middle of a pandemic, completely separate from society, ranting about people on low incomes getting certain treatments on the NHS is more than I can stand!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I follow someone who travelled from NYC to Paris ( France is her home country ) a few days back . She was mentioning on IG there was no questions about her negative test or vaccination status before onbairding or at the airports free landing in France , and she was a little concerned !

even if France has changed something recently ,niomis pics looks like the trip was in the past ! Looks like they avoided real time posting to avoid comments from viewers !
I'm talking about tourist travel, not French residents returning home. In any case, that's irrelevant. However, you do realize the rules are different dependent on how your country of departure is categorized (green/amber/red)?

The US is on France's Green list. Hence the no questions asked your friend experienced. There's a map from the French government right here:

The UK is on Amber list. For Amber countries, the requirements for unvaccinated are as follows (excerpt for gov.uk):

Quote:

Unvaccinated (or not fully vaccinated) arrivals in France from countries on the French amber list will only be permitted to travel for essential reasons (from the list specified for this category of country). If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to have an essential reason to travel from France to a country on France’s amber list.

Those who are not fully vaccinated will also need to present the following documents:

• a completed International Travel Certificate to confirm their essential reason for travel. In exceptional circumstances, the French Consulate in London may be able to assist with travel for an essential reason not listed on the International Travel Certificate
  • a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying they are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight, and that they will self-isolate for seven days after arrival. This can be found on the French government’s website.
  • From Sunday 18 July, arrivals from the UK aged 12 years old or over are required to present evidence of a negative test (PCR or antigen) taken within 24 hours of departure (first flight departure in case of connecting flight). Self-administered tests are not accepted. Arrivals from most other amber countries will need evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure or an antigen test taken within 48 hours of departure.
Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will need to self-isolate for 7 days after arrival, then take another PCR test following this period of self-isolation.

End of quote

Not to derail the thread, but I just wanted to point out the actual facts, not make assumptions based on who's doing what or hearsay.

Also, I'm a French citizen myself (though I don't live there anymore). Hence, the fact I still keep up to date with what's going on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.