Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Granny T will be so proud - Dimbobs made it into a Daily Fail article about the London E-Prix and called 'Beauty'! Her photo was the very last one though. And what is going on with her makeup? The contouring on her cheek! Blend, Dimbobs, blend!

View attachment 699095
Omg a bunch of loser idiots hoping to get their picture into a gossip rag. The one thing I loved about the link is that at the bottom it told me that Keanu Reeves is filming John Wick 4, which damn made my day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks almost green, I'd hope it's just my screen but it's probably her terrible dye job paired with pool water from Soho House and lack of care.
She only looks "good" because she's young. If brains were in the picture nobody would take a second pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been watching lawn mowing videos recently lol. Don't really know how I got to this point in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My recos for cozy and for something that will clean your brain of Niomi induced boredom: Sailing Uma (a couple who gave up their architect jobs in the big city and started sailing around the world, they're adorable with each other and seem like genuinely good people, and the editing and filming is incredible), Cecilia Blomdahl (lives on Svalbard, near the North Pole, lots of cozy days and she has an adorable dog).
Yes, I love Cecilia too, adore her personality!! :love: Also, I watch Rachel Talbott. These two are probably the only youtubers I still follow at my old age of 44 :LOL:, everyone else just seems too superficial, forced or just plain dull (that would be Niomi).

Reactions: 4
Me too! I think because it's just so satisfying. See also: Power-washing videos.
Those videos have better personality than Niomoi 🤣

Yes, I love Cecilia too, adore her personality!! :love: Also, I watch Rachel Talbott. These two are probably the only youtubers I still follow at my old age of 44 :LOL:, everyone else just seems too superficial, forced or just plain dull (that would be Niomi).
Yes Cecilia! I forgot to mention. She has such a passion for life ! And whatever she does . ...and the dog 😍 now she is in Portugal but lord , the constant winter on svalbard gives me anxiety🤣

I think niomis family would be so proud of having her on any kind of gossip magazine and see that as sign of fame achievement😒
I'm done with influencer's "but look at MEEEE" attitude.
How they make any memories of anything if they only do freaking selfies. Jeez marry a mirror and make babies with it ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too! I think because it's just so satisfying. See also: Power-washing videos.
I need to recommend something too - I guess it's a fairly new channel and doesn't have many videos yet - but omg it's so gross and so satisfying at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reccommend Meghan Margot on yt for great vlogs and healthy eating content. If you’re sick of Niomi and want to watch a hard working independent queen I recommend her. She used to be overweight and lost 60lbs very healthily, she recently moved to the UK and started university at 26yo, breaking up with her boyf and starting school alone in a studio flat in lockdown, barely complaining even when she spent Christmas alone in lockdown. Couldn’t be further from Nims. 👸

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly this! I was single all my life, until shortly after my 23rd birthday. Not being in a relationship was a perfectly normal state of affairs to me, lol. Sure, I would be self conscious at times seeing that I was such a “late bloomer” while most of my friends had boyfriends, but I knew I wouldn’t settle for a guy who I only semi-liked or was annoyed by on the first date already 😂 Being single is not an art, it’s literally existing by yourself
Thank you for this comment. I’m 21 and I have never been in a relationship which sometimes can be discouraging because everyone I know is in a relationship 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There you go, she wasn't even blond as a child. No wonder it doesn't suit her.
She was, as a smaller kid, but that's no hard thing. Tons of white people are blond as kids, doesn't mean they're true blonds. Like, Zoe Sugg also was blond-ish as a tot, same for Estee Lalonde. They're not blondes just because of that, as much as they'd like to believe it though.

Tiny blond Niomi for proof, below. The thing is, look at that blond. It's warm and caramel-y, not the ashy fried look she's sporting.

1628271639411.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow her natural hair is a lot darker than I thought! No wonder she looks so much better brunette

Reactions: 5
She was so cute but I see she still poses the same way haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mom is pretty though and blonde actually suits her, unlike her daughter.

Niomi looked smug in this picture though. She looks like the type of girl who would tell another girl: "You're not my friend" or "I don't want to play with you".

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.