Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy granny strikes again.. can't believe how vapid these people are. I forgot that I follow this woman so when Nimbobs came up in my feed I was like Ewwww.. lol

1628283400208.png

1628283424118.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Privileged white rich fake narcissitic blond.
That is what I see. and of course zero personality 🙄 or rather personality of a selfie

Reactions: 15
Her mum looks almost the same now as in that picture of her 20 years younger lol. I guess she's more of a classic beauty than Niomi who still has no idea what makes her look good.

Reactions: 13
Her grandma looks young here though. Very different from what I’ve seen in Niomi’s YouTube videos.
That's not Granny T, it's Granny T's other daughter, so Niomi's aunt.

(If you were being sarcastic, sorry, hard to tell online).

[Toy Story alien voice] The claaaaaw! It moves!
"The Claw is our master".

In all seriousness though, her hand looks as bony as my gran's. You're supposed to lose hand "fat" as you age, but I'm sure 29 does not count for that.

Reactions: 12
wait so Nim's mom used her sisters middle name for her daughter but spelled it differently? that is interesting

Reactions: 10
wait so Nim's mom used her sisters middle name for her daughter but spelled it differently? that is interesting
I always assumed someone in their family carried that name, maybe Terrina's mother or grandmother, so lots of girls in the family are also given it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.