Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a tit ton of tomato there.
Yep. Oh my god energy balls rolled out flat and cut out as bats. How EXCITING :rolleyes: :sick: :oops:.

'It absorbs toxins in your body'. No it doesn't Niomi, it absorbs medicines. So much fake info.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
^ Yikes, that's honestly scary. Makes me dislike her even more. And someone said it affects how your birth control works, wow.. she's such a charlatan. She will try to sell a fad to come off as some expert.

Reactions: 16
Omg she needs to stopp!! How do her nutritionist, “fast fashion campaigner” and PT friends put up with her nonsense 😵💫

Reactions: 8
She also thinks that lemon water "detoxes" your body, cold water is bad for you, white potatoes are evil, bread is naughty, and that she never eats processed foods. Just protein powder straight from the tiramisu-flavoured tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Omg she needs to stopp!! How do her nutritionist, “fast fashion campaigner” and PT friends put up with her nonsense 😵💫
They all enable her because she's free publicity to them. They certainly don't care about how ignorant she sounds or even wonder if she's truly OK. She's just the first ever vegan cash/publicity cow lol.

Reactions: 14
They all enable her because she's free publicity to them. They certainly don't care about how ignorant she sounds or even wonder if she's truly OK. She's just the first ever vegan cash/publicity cow lol.
Wow. When you put it that way, that sounds logical and it is very depressing. Avarice has its claws deep in her relationships 💩

Reactions: 8
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a tit ton of tomato there.
Alkaloids aren't the problem. Lectins is the issue and it's found in many night shades. It's not a blank statement I came up with because I'm allergic to tomatoes. I don't suffer from megalomania. There's scientific research backing this. Anyways, it was just a side comment. I won't derail the thread with this.

Is this a new plug for Origins? Has she skipped walnuts 🧐 Wtf is this
View attachment 693267

I hope someone regulates the term sustainable so she will have to stop using it
LOL do you think she hid peanut butter from Joe and force fed him figs for his scrotum? No wonder that boy ran!

"Nooo joeyyyy you can't eat the floor popcorn yet! Not until you've eaten two big juicy figs. One for each of your balls! Pahhhhfect!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Random - I found this pic. Tragic outfit.

She literally looks like a 45 year old divorcee.

1067full-niomi-smart.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Alkaloids aren't the problem. Lectins is the issue and it's found in many night shades. It's not a blank statement I came up with because I'm allergic to tomatoes. I don't suffer from megalomania. There's scientific research backing this. Anyways, it was just a side comment. I won't derail the thread with this.
So it's very wise of you not to eat them, but they aren't dangerous to everyone. When you finish your comment saying that Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter, neither are you. So saying that tomatoes are bad, period is not accurate. Yea they can be very bad for some people but not all. That's like me saying that peanuts and shellfish is bad. Yes they can kill some people but overall they are tolerated and have health benefits as well. Not trying to pick a fight or be a wise ass, just replying to your comment :)

- and the smiley face is not sarcastic lol.

I think the scary thing is that Niomi still reaches a lot of people and she doesn't even seem to have personal experiences to share. You are actually aware of how eating tomatoes makes you feel but she just sells what's "hot" like shilling Himalayan Pink salt and talking about detox. Bodies aren't toxic, she's a horrible voice to have out there for people to get impressed by and follow.

Reactions: 33
So it's very wise of you not to eat them, but they aren't dangerous to everyone. When you finish your comment saying that Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter, neither are you. So saying that tomatoes are bad, period is not accurate. Yea they can be very bad for some people but not all. That's like me saying that peanuts and shellfish is bad. Yes they can kill some people but overall they are tolerated and have health benefits as well. Not trying to pick a fight or be a wise ass, just replying to your comment :)

- and the smiley face is not sarcastic lol.

I think the scary thing is that Niomi still reaches a lot of people and she doesn't even seem to have personal experiences to share. You are actually aware of how eating tomatoes makes you feel but she just sells what's "hot" like shilling Himalayan Pink salt and talking about detox. Bodies aren't toxic, she's a horrible voice to have out there for people to get impressed by and follow.
Indeed. The difference between myself and Niomi is that I just posted a standpoint on a thread. The reach is non-existent and obviously open for debate as we're here to share opinions. On the flip side, when I said Niomi is not a dietician or not well-read, I was speaking in light of the reach and platform she has. She plasters misinformation on IG and YouTube reaching thousands of people and those who idolize her can be easily influenced. Her behavior comes across as though she's trying to teach people at large on best dietary practices, which is obviously not the intent of my post. Her minions will believe anything she says, which is highly unfortunate. She simply doesn't have the right background to post diet-related videos on YouTube or Instagram posts for thousands of people to see. Again, my post also stated the source of this scientific standpoint and just because everyone in Italy or Argentina eats tomatoes, doesn't mean it's necessarily good for you. I'm happy to disagree :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can post an opinion in your diary that no one else will ready but unless it's meant to be fiction it should be accurate. I take this thread seriously, i don't dumb myself down because it doesn't reach a million readers and I think logically about the comments made here, and many comments about Nims are incredibly enlightening. I just don't want everyone to think they have been eating poison if they had pizza or a sandwich that had a tomato in it from your comment.

If anything this discussion brings a lot of awareness, perhaps some people didn't realize that about nightshade plants. Honestly Niomi couldn't create this kind of discourse if she had a script written by a nutritionist. We're real, she's a phony for sale. We learn from each other, she doesn't actually teach anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
^ Yikes, that's honestly scary. Makes me dislike her even more. And someone said it affects how your birth control works, wow.. she's such a charlatan. She will try to sell a fad to come off as some expert.
It's literally used in medicine to absorb poison if someone accidentally ingests something they shouldn't have so I'm not surprised it affects birth control and other medication. That's what annoys me about a lot of these health fads that are touted everywhere, no one seems to actually do the research to say that these fads could be harmful if you don't look into things.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You can post an opinion in your diary that no one else will ready but unless it's meant to be fiction it should be accurate. I take this thread seriously, i don't dumb myself down because it doesn't reach a million readers and I think logically about the comments made here, and many comments about Nims are incredibly enlightening. I just don't want everyone to think they have been eating poison if they had pizza or a sandwich that had a tomato in it from your comment.

If anything this discussion brings a lot of awareness, perhaps some people didn't realize that about nightshade plants. Honestly Niomi couldn't create this kind of discourse if she had a script written by a nutritionist. We're real, she's a phony for sale. We learn from each other, she doesn't actually teach anything.
I was with you until the point about accuracy. I don’t fully agree. Again, we’re here to share opinions and opinions are by default subjective, otherwise it’s no longer an opinion. It’s the purpose of this forum. I find it slightly patronizing to be told « to write in my diary if it’s fiction ». Quite rude.

Are you a nutritionist? I’m just wondering.m because if you’re not, then what makes you more of expert than anyone else?

Ending this here as this tangent is detailing the thread.

On another note, she went through all that hard work to get her yoga certificate for what purpose exactly? She kept going on random walks during lockdown waiting for life to happen again when she could have easily branched out and perhaps created some yoga sessions content on YouTube. Maybe it’s not as lucrative, but it would have shown a different side of her and perhaps taken her brand towards another direction.

Last edited:
Yes of course, opinions are always subjective, an objective view is not an opinion, its a factual statement. Facts are facts, not really up to debate unless more scientific research can prove more insight. I'm a fashion designer so nowhere near a nutritionist but I've always had an interest in food since I was a little tyke.

I honestly don't know why she bothered to get that Yoga cert, perhaps it was something she could show as an accomplishment after her busted engagement? Like I will show you Joeeey, I'm good at something? When it comes to this chick it's really hard to apply logic to what she does, it's like she's the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz and is in a need of an actual brain lol. Maybe someone will #gift her one.

• Have you picked up any strange or surprising hobbies?
The first week of lockdown I bought a keyboard. I had the best intentions of learning to play the soundtrack of La La Land, but I hate to say it but I’ve only sat down to play once. Other than that failed attempt of a new hobby, I’ve also been practicing my yoga headstands and handstands. That’s coming along far better than my piano playing.

Excuse me while i go into a corner and laugh lol... what

I hate how this site randomly combines posts, the article was meant to be separate, sorry!

Guess she edits things after all, lil liar

• What app have you been hooked on?
I’ve been using VSCO to edit photos. I haven’t been working with any photographers recently, of course, so all of my photos have been taken on my iPhone by my fiancé. VSCO helps make them look slightly more professional.

I’ve also been using Trello everyday with my team, so we can keep connected with our projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That keyboard bit that her and Joeeeey found hilarious just highlights how dull and dumb they both are. Side from his boring face, I didn’t have a problem with the poor guy, he was just stupid to be with her. I thought her playing the keyboard like a guitar was embarrassingly idiotic, not funny at all. She just thinks she’s so clever and wild and entertaining when in reality people only put up her with her pathetic antics to get followers. I can’t stand her and her fake actions. You are not cool and funny nimo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are these people planning to do for income in 5-10 years?

There are literal celebrities that had to get retrained and get a normal job because they stopped being hired for acting work, and yet Tanya and Niomi and all these other idiots are throwing away their entire internet careers? Don’t they realize they’ll never find a job as easy as YouTube?

On the other hand, if that was me, I’d be SO embarrassed to do what they do. Imagine someone asks you “so what do you do for a living?”, and you have to say “I’m an influencer a social media content creator” 💀 People know that means “I post pics on Instagram”. That’s probably why they all try so desperately to start their own brands. In that case, they can say “I have my own skincare brand that nobody knows or buys
I'm sure it's a reason they all publish books too, so they can call themselves 'authors'.

Just rewatched her 'Honest chat about influencers' video... She really thinks she's superior to other influencers - she says 'My purpose is to spread awareness, speak about things that I care about. I'm not in this job to sell... My channel is not about selling stuff to you!' Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Niomoi. Honestly, I can't quite tell if she's just really dumb and believes what she's saying, or if she just thinks her followers are dumb.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure it's a reason they all publish books too, so they can call themselves 'authors'.

Just rewatched her 'Honest chat about influencers' video... She really thinks she's superior to other influencers - she says 'My purpose is to spread awareness, speak about things that I care about. I'm not in this job to sell... My channel is not about selling stuff to you!' Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Niomoi. Honestly, I can't quite tell if she's just really dumb and believes what she's saying, or if she just thinks her followers are dumb.
Yeah her purpose is to spread awareness to us peasants about how gorgeous she is, and to make money from things she cares about which again is making money. And it's definitely not a job, she's not contributing to the world, if anything she's a parasite scooping up the cream of the crop of the society she lives in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot imagine being ‘hooked on’ a photo editing app during lockdown 👀 Perhaps another reason Joey gave her the heave-ho!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.