Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these people planning to do for income in 5-10 years?

There are literal celebrities that had to get retrained and get a normal job because they stopped being hired for acting work, and yet Tanya and Niomi and all these other idiots are throwing away their entire internet careers? Don’t they realize they’ll never find a job as easy as YouTube?

On the other hand, if that was me, I’d be SO embarrassed to do what they do. Imagine someone asks you “so what do you do for a living?”, and you have to say “I’m an influencer a social media content creator” 💀 People know that means “I post pics on Instagram”. That’s probably why they all try so desperately to start their own brands. In that case, they can say “I have my own skincare brand that nobody knows or buys
⚠ VERY graphic content ⚠ ⛔
Shhhhh 🤫 Here’s hoping these charlatans fall off the face of the earth!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Both Tanya and her, have zero personalities and provides zero inspiration .
Just plain boring privileged wannabes.

They are soooo sooo boring it just makes me appreciate my corporate dramas and constant teams meeting. Seriously.

They will just disappear from social media one day and we will not even notice. With or without them it makes no difference. They bring no value whatsoever.

Reactions: 21
So has she totally scrapped her YouTube channel? Not that it was great to begin with but it seems she’s now easing into Tanya Burr territory of laziness
It's not quite Tanya's level, Niomi hasn't erased or privated videos, so she is still making bank every time someone watches her old stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's not quite Tanya's level, Niomi hasn't erased or privated videos, so she is still making bank every time someone watches her old stuff.
Oooh she cannot delete dream joey because of $$$ .
Lessons learned when you put #Ads and # gifts Everyfreakingwhere !

Reactions: 14
She wants to win, remember. Love is about putting someone else before yourself.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she also knows that those vlogs with Joe will generate views regardless of whether she uploads more or not. Like, if she doesn't upload then some people will rewatch old stuff out of boredom or to find old stuff to gossip about. As long as she stays single, people like us will pore over those vlogs to continue with the tattle :) When she gets a new boyfriend, the old vlogs will be watched for comparison.

Really, this is the one time she's honoring her last name. Keeping those vlogs IS Smart, versus what idiot Tanya did.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Niomi, what do you do for a living?
Niomi - I am a smoll biznez ownaaaa!
Imagine having two-three companies and not having common sense or any sense actually. She is a waste of space. Has a skincare line yet promotes other brands out of greed for money. Absolutely no integrity and so half assed towards everything in life. So many others reject major deals worth so much due to conflict of interests with their own brands.
i used to always wonder why revolve never made her their influencer or invitedher for their famous trips. She clearly is a boring moron nobody wants to be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Niomi, what do you do for a living?
Niomi - I am a smoll biznez ownaaaa!
Imagine having two-three companies and not having common sense or any sense actually. She is a waste of space. Has a skincare line yet promotes other brands out of greed for money. Absolutely no integrity and so half assed towards everything in life. So many others reject major deals worth so much due to conflict of interests with their own brands.
i used to always wonder why revolve never made her their influencer or invitedher for their famous trips. She clearly is a boring moron nobody wants to be around.
LOL
So much Smoll biznez ownaaa and ceo foundaaaa🤣🤣 so entreprenaaar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she'll be married with children by the time her influencer career is up. She'll probably be married to someone rather well off and will focus on her children and small "sustainable" brand. She'll have accumulated enough wealth/savings and will become more of a "socialite" (a la Olivia Palermo minus the style).

Reactions: 15
Is this a new plug for Origins? Has she skipped walnuts 🧐 Wtf is this
AFE4C850-009D-441B-916B-05E624AC9B31.jpeg

I think she'll be married with children by the time her influencer career is up. She'll probably be married to someone rather well off and will focus on her children and small "sustainable" brand. She'll have accumulated enough wealth/savings and will become more of a "socialite" (a la Olivia Palermo minus the style).
I hope someone regulates the term sustainable so she will have to stop using it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She won’t end up in a loving and good marriage, no one with any sense or any self worth would stay with her. Serves her right

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't wish that on anyone to be honest, but it is true she still has a lot of work to do on herself before committing to marriage or children.

She'll probably be the type of mother who brings "vegan" cakes to other kids' birthday parties to prevent her own kids from eating the gluten/dairy infused cakes prepared/bought by other moms. Those poor kids will be starving. Imagine other kids getting cupcakes as a treat to celebrate a milestone and her kids getting strawberries and apples.

Reactions: 14
I am seriously worried for her future children. Joe looked emaciated in the lockdown video recently posted. And in their moving to India one, he complained about getting sick all the time when he found her stash of hidden vitamin supplements. She was busy giggling over the hidden peanut butter 🙁 Imagine trying to grow up with Niomi as your parent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't wish that on anyone to be honest, but it is true she still has a lot of work to do on herself before committing to marriage or children.

She'll probably be the type of mother who brings "vegan" cakes to other kids' birthday parties to prevent her own kids from eating the gluten/dairy infused cakes prepared/bought by other moms. Those poor kids will be starving. Imagine other kids getting cupcakes as a treat to celebrate a milestone and her kids getting strawberries and apples.
Don't forget the cinnamon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've heard that before but not really buying it.

I'm buying it personally because I experienced severe issues/reactions every single time I ate tomatoes. Obviously, each body is different, but I think there's something to it. Dr. Steven Lundry explains the issue pretty well.

In any case, Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter. Her palette is so restrictive, it's hard to believe she incorporates all of these items on a regular basis.

Reactions: 2
Is this a new plug for Origins? Has she skipped walnuts 🧐 Wtf is this
View attachment 693267

I hope someone regulates the term sustainable so she will have to stop using it
Like it matters to you niomeee..it's all blended either way with all the possible powders or you just eat just air wrapped in a salad leaf for 100 £🙄

Not to mention the 6 am plain coffee from just opened cafe

Reactions: 2
and the charcoal. Remember the Halloween biscuits which were seriously overdosed on it? Dangerous if you were on meds too.
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

I'm buying it personally because I experienced severe issues/reactions every single time I ate tomatoes. Obviously, each body is different, but I think there's something to it. Dr. Steven Lundry explains the issue pretty well.

In any case, Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter. Her palette is so restrictive, it's hard to believe she incorporates all of these items on a regular basis.
If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a tit ton of tomato there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.