Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callie16

There's a night curfew in Marbella because of Covid cases being out of control there again, she'll find a way to break the rules or simply go to a nearby town to spread her germs
Also, Marbella is TACKY, full of nouveau riche gaudy types, poor locals have to put up with a lot of srupidity

Reactions: 22

BloomingPink01

Flats/apartments tend to be all on one level. That new place is more of a 'loft' conversion as it has one room on an upper but open level. Looks like it used to be a commercial premises that got converted, which happens a lot in London!

In terms of types, they still have detached houses/properties in London but you're probably looking at £1m+ in 2021. London has a high population of terraced housing, it's down to space and population really.

I bought a 4-bed detached house in a nice village in Sussex mid-pandemic for just over £0.5m, including an 80ft garden. That would probably get you a 1 bedroom apartment in anywhere half decent in London....

Wow how did you manage that, there are thousands in London :eek::ROFLMAO:. Interesting it's a 2-bed, that price is no surprise! Ouch.

Edit: You're a new member, how did you find the exact listing so quickly? Are you an insider? :unsure:
Ahh, I can definitely see why it would give that impression, but I'm not no! Lurk here every so often to keep up to date with gossip but never really cared to post or get involved. But I saw how curious people were about the property and couldn't resist making an account to share since I'd already done sleuthing myself. I don't want to share exactly how I found it, but I'll just say I googled the name of the area she was most likely to have bought in, followed by some descriptive key words haha. I'm that friend people come to when they need FBI level information about someone from Tinder!

• Haha

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
why is she trying to pretend that she has a personality? has she forgotten that she's plastered her life all over youtube so everyone knows she's one of the most boring people on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart

slamvs27

VIP Member
That's straight-up highway robbery, WTF. Maybe they were organic carrots grown in the Alps, tended by bunnies and Santa Claus, and watered with Jesus's personal supply of holy water?

• Haha

EGuyUK

VIP Member
I think in these situations whatever influencers say someone’s going to be upset/angry about it no matter what but I’m glad she linked the charity’s website and where to donate etc. Also everything going on in Afghanistan is a major story that every single human being is probably aware of so I think that’s why there are a lot more influencers talking about it. Off topic but this is the first time where I thought her blonde hair looked really good. I think her hair’s looking really awful because of the editing she’s doing in her instagram photos/stories.
She's mainly promoted Women for Women, which is a charity that has actually paid her in the past, and flew her out to meet her 'sister'...a little bit sickening.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Hannah Banana

She looks like she’s felt the beginnings of a case of runner’s diarrhoea and is clenching for dear life.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I bet she never said anything about the vaccine so that both people who do get vaccinated and those who don't will watch her and give her clicks and money. She doesn't want to alienate money from going into her account.

Tamara

VIP Member
Supplements to make your hair healthy.

lol 😂 they are doing nothing look at her hair it’s totally fried with bleach it’s like straw
245DF03E-B0FB-4BB8-953C-AAE68AF75C43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
She would look so much better with dark hair, maybe in a loose low bun and something that actually fits her well. The clothes are always wearing her.
Totally agree. She looked incredible during her time with Joey. Some of that may have been due to happiness but it was also the dark hair and classic styling. So many of her Instagram photos from that period are really gorgeous. Blond hair might bring someone with a different complexion or bright blue eyes to life, but Niomi just becomes generic. There is nothing distinguished about her appearance other than " thin blonde woman."

• Wow
  • Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
First book the unexpected joy of being single and then the unexpected joy of being sober ...I would say that, at first the lady did not take being single too well judging by the sequence of books 🤔 🤣 part 3 the unexpected joy if being really totally fine 🤣 part 4 the unexpected joy of not buying random shit from internet but seriously I'm fine. Part 5 the unexpected joy of having a therapist....just saying....

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
She's so full of herself. She really believes she is smart just because that happens to be her name. It's preposterous and ridiculous to call all her shitty little ventures by that name. She's a great big sham on little stick legs. I really can't stand her and wonder what I ever saw in her back in the day. I guess she compared favorably next to Tanya and Zoe.
I think her surname's helped her out massively with her branding. I know someone with the surname Bland, which would be a much better fit for Dimbobs.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
There's something really sweet about wanting to be with someone and in a nice relationship but I seriously don't wish Niomi on anybody. She's an acid that will eat away at their very core. Sorry that was harsh, I'm reading Stephen King now and I just read a similar line, I'm blaming it on him lol.

• Haha

queenamen

I watch Michelle Reed. She is in US but I don't know If she is doing vlogmas. But her videos are so cosy and down the earth. Weekdays and weekends, it actually motivates me to just to do normal life things and not burn out...aaaand she has a puppy Labrador 🥰
Most youtubers are so nice and lovely when they start. Especially ones with full time jobs become so relatable cuz i feel like it matches with my lifestyle. Morning routine and rushing to work, commute, routine post work and the little things. The day they quit their full time jobs for youtube (read hellofresh sponsorships) and add beige home decor items to a bland home is the day i unsubscribe.

• Haha