Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Her lack of qualification never stopped her from weighing in on health related issues before.
THIS! Mouthpiece for anyone who'll give hrr freebies or pay her!
Super foods- really?
Hair vitamins- really?
Super mop-really?
Sustainability-really?
Rock salt- really?
Vegan cars-really
Boots chemical product line-really

Expert on absolutely nothing
Qualified to advise followers-NO!

Doesn't stop her posting garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I have never seen a house that screams I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING KIDS, I AM COOL PARTY BITCH any louder :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness--it's nicely finished, but it's also plain weird. No natural flow of space or light. Plus that conservatory roof looks like cheap plastic. It's like her--skinny, full of sharp angles and hot air.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
The mint color against her orange skin is quite something. By something I mean horrendous.

• Haha

laplusheureuse96

If your display picture is you then I truly hope you never go blonde! Your hair is gorgeous and compliments your skin beautifully.

In those photos above there is a huge difference in the last one, it suits her so much. I really don't get the obsession with the blonde in her family.
thank you so much! ❤

8A22009D-CBDE-483F-8733-11378BF0893E.png

WHO told her that? WHO in their right mind sent her messages complimenting her straw-like, dreadful hair? Don’t worry Nio-ME, I would never dream of setting foot into one of those hair salons

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sheabutter

VIP Member
I am seriously worried for her future children. Joe looked emaciated in the lockdown video recently posted. And in their moving to India one, he complained about getting sick all the time when he found her stash of hidden vitamin supplements. She was busy giggling over the hidden peanut butter 🙁 Imagine trying to grow up with Niomi as your parent.

• Sad
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
No one is saying she doesn't have a choice, but she spends her days selling non FDA approved powders and pills, doesn't mask up, travels and mingles non stop yet is completely silent about a vaccine that has the potential to save lives ( if she took it). Here in the US its the states that are anti-vax that are ridden with sick and dying people. If you deny science and want to die like a medieval peasant, than that's your choice too.
What doesn't kill you mutates and tries again, but I guess some people want to scream Freedom like Mel Gibson in Braveheart right before he died.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Callan

VIP Member
Being single is great, being with someone is great too. It's so personal. I still remember my aunt pulling a Terrina move when i was a teenager and saying that I was "too picky" because I was always single. And I was like no, nobody wants me lol.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Loft type conversion in London - ££££££££££££££££

Paid from all of the sponsored content/ads/videos in the last 12 months.

• Sick

lilamay

VIP Member
What are these people planning to do for income in 5-10 years?

There are literal celebrities that had to get retrained and get a normal job because they stopped being hired for acting work, and yet Tanya and Niomi and all these other idiots are throwing away their entire internet careers? Don’t they realize they’ll never find a job as easy as YouTube?

On the other hand, if that was me, I’d be SO embarrassed to do what they do. Imagine someone asks you “so what do you do for a living?”, and you have to say “I’m an influencer a social media content creator” 💀 People know that means “I post pics on Instagram”. That’s probably why they all try so desperately to start their own brands. In that case, they can say “I have my own skincare brand that nobody knows or buys
I'm sure it's a reason they all publish books too, so they can call themselves 'authors'.

Just rewatched her 'Honest chat about influencers' video... She really thinks she's superior to other influencers - she says 'My purpose is to spread awareness, speak about things that I care about. I'm not in this job to sell... My channel is not about selling stuff to you!' Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Niomoi. Honestly, I can't quite tell if she's just really dumb and believes what she's saying, or if she just thinks her followers are dumb.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
View attachment 708102

“This is happily ever after” 😵
Good grief. Are we going to have to add queer baiting to Niomi's LONG list of terrible traits?

I personally don't find it strange to go on a boat trip with a girlfriend, especially if you went on vacation together, but the comment from this Sarah person is odd considering other people in the comments thought they were dating.

I find it depressing that people have to force a romantic love narrative on everything and everyone and I seriously doubt Niomi would ever come out as bisexual even if she was, which I don't think we have evidence that she is but anyways. She's too obsessed with the paaahfect life of husband, big house, kids, house in the country.

Callan

VIP Member
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.
She's finally giving us content. Her other stuff isn't much, I mean she's the same person who filmed a video about "not being an influencer" like girl please, you've even influenced all of Joe's meals.

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
My former calorie obsessed anorexic self can tell ya EVERYTHING on this table amounts to around 800 calories — and that’s being generous.

But this is a meal for two people and she acts like it is a splurge meal — when the bulk comes from fish we know isn’t for her???

I’m sorry. I’m really in a good place with my eating disorder recovery but shit like this is so sad. Rather than worshipping the moon this chick needs to get herself to therapy 😵💫💃🏻

Attachments

• Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
The JS vits are apparently vegan. However, they are also £30 for 60, 50p each?! You'd be better spending it on £5 multivitamins (if you still wanted them) and giving the remaining £25 to a good charity cause?
It's so offensive to recommend them to "absolutely everyone" when they are neither affordable nor necessary. You shouldn't just take supplements without having your blood work done first anyway. She really doesn't care if her recommendations are good or bad, it's all about the money. She's just disgraceful.

This chick is on vacation 24/7. Spain 2x then Italia, then talking about planning another trip when she opens her Endless freebies & in 1 month she will say " i work so hard, i barely had some time off, i need a vacation". How s/o can be so delusional! She would NEVER be able to have a 9 to 5 job, certainly not as a lawyer!!! She thinks she is a badass business woman. No honey, you just have luck (referencing to being a famous YTer due to Marcus) & pretty (which is always an advantage to draw attention to you). Even her Smartskin stuff is run by other people, she is just the name of it as she doesn't know nothing about skincare. Sorry for the rant, i just saw her latest stories & post, i couldn't help it & i left her a message in IG who will certainly be deleted in the next hour. Feel better now, sorry again 😉

As expected, she blocked me😂
Speaking of Marcus, I'm going to sing Stefanie Giesinger's praises again. I'm not even a fan, only check out her Instagram every once in a while, but this girl has used her platform (4 million followers) for all kinds of causes, such as climate change, domestic violence, body positivity, gender equality, voting, racism, world hunger, and probably a few more. Sure, she also does brand deals, but they never seem pushy, and when she talks about societal issues she sounds well-informed and sincere. I remember how everyone said Joe was an upgrade after Marcus. Well, it seems Marcus' new partner was an upgrade as well. I never would have guessed it, because Steffi seemed very young and naive a few years ago, but she seems to have grown into an impressive woman who has learned to utilize her (perhaps questionable) position as an influencer in a positive way. Looking at Niomi, I see no growth at all, only regression.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
She definitely thinks she the hottest and coolest of her friend group so no wonder she is jealous of them being in relationships. At this age, I would hope she had outgrown jealously, but I guess not. She is the worst of her friend group and that’s saying a lot!
Niomi comes off as someone who is happy for her friends as long as they aren't doing better than she is.

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Fuck me she's a dick, won't lie I'm in Mallorca right now on vacation (had to meet my long distance partner here because of the previous restrictions and we hadn't seen each other in 8 months !!!) and for the last 10 days we've done nothing but sunbathe, eat and drink. Imagine being in fucking Marbella and all you can think about is exercising every day to stay hEaLtHy, so uptight!!!! Live a little 😩 christ

• Haha