Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh who is a walking red flag? 🙃

But on a serious note, someone from her "lovely" entourage should point that out and get her thr help she needs.
Sadly I think her entourage doesn't care, they make enough money off her ( the team or what not) so they don't care if their race horse kicks the bucket in the end as long as they get some of the $ she earns them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does one of her eyes look way bigger than the other or is she just slightly bos-eyed?
She may have distorted the picture to make it straight or change something about the perspective. The side of her face closest to the camera should be biggest but in fact the receding side is bigger in that photo., which makes it look so creepy.

Reactions: 9
duck me she's a dick, won't lie I'm in Mallorca right now on vacation (had to meet my long distance partner here because of the previous restrictions and we hadn't seen each other in 8 months !!!) and for the last 10 days we've done nothing but sunbathe, eat and drink. Imagine being in bleeping Marbella and all you can think about is exercising every day to stay hEaLtHy, so uptight!!!! Live a little 😩 christ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants praise and compliments, she wants strangers to tell her how gorgeous she is and that her life is amazing. Pathetic.

Guess that picture replaced her Sunday video as usual.

Reactions: 14
Dear Niomi,

Your pass for being selfish has expired. You are about to be booted and towed. Please quarantine your 🍑.

Signed etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So has she totally scrapped her YouTube channel? Not that it was great to begin with but it seems she’s now easing into Tanya Burr territory of laziness

Reactions: 13
She must be making that much from Instagram and the skincare that she no longer needs to do YouTube.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What are these people planning to do for income in 5-10 years?

There are literal celebrities that had to get retrained and get a normal job because they stopped being hired for acting work, and yet Tanya and Niomi and all these other idiots are throwing away their entire internet careers? Don’t they realize they’ll never find a job as easy as YouTube?

On the other hand, if that was me, I’d be SO embarrassed to do what they do. Imagine someone asks you “so what do you do for a living?”, and you have to say “I’m an influencer a social media content creator” 💀 People know that means “I post pics on Instagram”. That’s probably why they all try so desperately to start their own brands. In that case, they can say “I have my own skincare brand that nobody knows or buys

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.