Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was a huge fight between her and Joe because of his brother Freddie and their home situation
Yeh I think the same, I wonder if she would break off the engagement or just try and go forward as she would be embarrassed having made such a show about it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't think they've broken up but something is going on

Apparently her engagement ring is getting repaired according to comments on that post. Hilarious imagining that Joe tucked into a full Nando’s chicken and that’s why Niomi has gone in a mood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently her engagement ring is getting repaired according to comments on that post. Hilarious imagining that Joe tucked into a full Nando’s chicken and that’s why Niomi has gone in a mood 🤣
Perhaps Freddie took Joe out for a cheeky Nando’s behind Niomi’s back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooooh this is so funny! Especially as Niomi and Freddie were so pally. Still can’t believe he got her a framed photo of the pair of them for Christmas last year... bless him!

Reactions: 6
Honestly for someone who puts on all these airs and graces it’s pretty damn rude if she’s insisted Freddie is kicked out of that flat...wouldn’t dream of doing that to my husband’s siblings, seems horrifically rude of her to assume it’s even her place to comment on whatever arrangement the brothers had! Between her and Joe they have more than enough money to rent another place so idk what the issue is? Also lol at ‘the ring is being repaired’ doesn’t seem like Joe is with her at her Mum’s house right now either? Tbh, someone trying to kick my sibling out of a flat I own would make me seriously question the relationship. Especially if Freddie has unfollowed her, I’m not sure I’d be happy to marry someone who has caused a big rift with my siblings, that might be a deal breaker

Honestly for someone who puts on all these airs and graces it’s pretty damn rude if she’s insisted Freddie is kicked out of that flat...wouldn’t dream of doing that to my husband’s siblings, seems horrifically rude of her to assume it’s even her place to comment on whatever arrangement the brothers had! Between her and Joe they have more than enough money to rent another place so idk what the issue is? Also lol at ‘the ring is being repaired’ doesn’t seem like Joe is with her at her Mum’s house right now either? Tbh, someone trying to kick my sibling out of a flat I own would make me seriously question the relationship. Especially if Freddie has unfollowed her, I’m not sure I’d be happy to marry someone who has caused a big rift with my siblings, that might be a deal breaker
yeh id imagine at that stage his parents would be questioning it too

Are people just guessing she‘s kicked Freddie out or is that confirmed?

I’ve never loved Niomi but I feel like even for me as a viewer, lockdown has exposed her to me in new ways. It‘s like somehow even over the screen, it’s harder to hide her toxic behaviour and little moments of snideness that have come through. Suddenly it’s so much more apparent how controlling and arrogant she is.

I think whatever is going on, quarantine has definitely been a test to their relationship. No escape from each other and I’m sure Joe has his own annoying ways but honestly it’s really really hard to live with someone with eating and exercise disorders... take it from someone who has had those issues myself... and then to live with them in such close non stop quarters. But aside from how difficult it is— because I would actually maybe be sympathetic to Niomi otherwise—I’ve been disgusted by the way she treats him around food, I usually don’t frame things this way but if a man talked to his GF about what she was eating in that way, we’d be out for blood and rightfully so. Like I said, I used to be like Niomi but even then would’ve never ever tried to micromanage my man’s eating and pass off that guilt and shame around food to him. That behaviour is on her and it‘s sad people just accept it as her encouraging others to be healthy when it’s messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure nothing major happened, she's probably having a meltdown over the smallest thing to bait compassion and/or get Joey to change his mind on something. Cryptic yet very public posts are always used in emotional manipulation.

Edit
—I’ve been disgusted by the way she treats him around food, I usually don’t frame things this way but if a man talked to his GF about what she was eating in that way, we’d be out for blood and rightfully so. Like I said, I used to be like Niomi but even then would’ve never ever tried to micromanage my man’s eating and pass off that guilt and shame around food to him. That behaviour is on her and it‘s sad people just accept it as her encouraging others to be healthy when it’s messed up.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
Joe's brother Fred seems like a nice guy. I looked on his Instagram and he posts quite frequently about films he watches and recommends. He recently posted that he was a fan of Uncut Gems, which critiques the idea of suburban marital bliss. A major message of the film is that having marriage, excessive material wealth, and some kids does not mean you have a perfect life or happiness. As you watch the protagonist go about his day, you see all the unethicalness/fakeness required to keep up his facade, and it makes you feel stressed and disturbed. The main character sort of has a moment where he says 'stuff it I'll leave all this behind to be with a woman I truly love.'
Just an idea, I KNOW it's speculation etc etc but we will have nothing else to talk about as she goes silent over the next few days. It does add to my general impression that Fred may be locking horns with Niomi or advising his brother not to marry her somehow.
Also hope someone in the Woodward family has read this thread and seen the bullying allegations.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said before but Marcus did say he was on the verge of having an ED when he was with Niomi. I think Joe should run for the hills, if only for this reason.

Reactions: 30
I know it’s been said before but Marcus did say he was on the verge of having an ED when he was with Niomi. I think Joe should run for the hills, if only for this reason.
i wonder ehat his friends think of her commenting like this? I would def intervene

YES totally think of this every time she shows her portions and exclaiming at how much “joey” is eating!!! (Eerrrrr... not enough for the average guy)

Reactions: 6
YES totally think of this every time she shows her portions and exclaiming at how much “joey” is eating!!! (Eerrrrr... not enough for the average guy)
i would love to see abbey sharp do a video on her. she srems to eatso few caloriesfor someone active

Reactions: 2
I agree there's something that's happened within the last week or so. Joe always likes her posts. The last post he liked was her wearing the brown dress on the 1st August. He hasn't liked her last five posts, from the ones with her in the blue dress onwards.

• Wow
Hmmm, looks like Freddie is at the flat and Niomi is at her parents. Where’s Joe?

Reactions: 7
I thought something might be going on too which is why I came here but now I can’t stop laughing after reading some of the reasons she’d be annoyed with Joe 😂 I could actually see Niomi kicking off is she caught him scoffing a cheeky Maccy D’s. Poor Joe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.