Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something fishy is going on for sure.

*I mean vegan fish alternative.
But not too much, just one tiny portion each šŸ˜‚

I thought something might be going on too which is why I came here but now I canā€™t stop laughing after reading some of the reasons sheā€™d be annoyed with Joe šŸ˜‚ I could actually see Niomi kicking off is she caught him scoffing a cheeky Maccy Dā€™s. Poor Joe!
Iā€™d imagine it as something even more petty, I.e. him buying a non plant based milk and leaving it in the fridge for her to see šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Woodwards would do well to escape from Miss Smart ASAP.

I agree that it could be nothing (I remember her one "bad day" video was based on missing a train and having to hop on the next one 15 mins later) but it also could be something bigger, who knows?

Yes, based on stories Niomi's at home without Joe and Freddie's in the Fulham flat.

Reactions: 9

I agree that it could be nothing (I remember her one "bad day" video was based on missing a train and having to hop on the next one 15 mins later) but it also could be something bigger, who knows?

Yes, based on stories Niomi's at home without Joe and Freddie's in the Fulham flat.
Isnā€™t it weird if sheā€™s in his flat? Like me and my partner live together in my flaT and if we had some argument he would have to leave . Not me, which makes me think he must have done something really wrong?

Maybe itā€™s just that Joe has had to go somewhere for work and Niomi and Freddie donā€™t get along well enough to be in the flat together? And sheā€™s annoyed sheā€™s had to leave her flat?

Reactions: 6
She's always been obsessed with food and I agree that lockdown has really highlighted how that extends to controlling others. I remember in vlogmas when she had Daisy-Mae stay the night and made her vegan mac and cheese and an avocado dessert, and she said she was really excited to get her 4/5 year old sister thinking about these "alternatives". :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t it weird if sheā€™s in his flat? Like me and my partner live together in my flaT and if we had some argument he would have to leave . Not me, which makes me think he must have done something really wrong?
Sheā€™s at home in Brighton isnā€™t she? Not ā€˜homeā€™ as in her home with Joe

Reactions: 5
Posting a photo of her lounging in a massive area while captioning it complaining is just so ridiculous to me.

Say it with me, Nimbobs. "Check. Privilege."

• Haha
Isnt it weird to announce a hiatus. Influencers mostly check back in with us and explain that they have been on a hiatus. But announcing a hiatus is asking for attention. I dont think its Naomi like to want people to speculate about her relationship, unless there is definitely something going on and she is preparing us for the big news that theyve seperated.

Reactions: 16
Isnt it weird to announce a hiatus. Influencers mostly check back in with us and explain that they have been on a hiatus. But announcing a hiatus is asking for attention. I dont think its Naomi like to want people to speculate about her relationship, unless there is definitely something going on and she is preparing us for the big news that theyve seperated.
If they were married I would wonder if it was a miscarriage. I know her mother had fertility problems and her sister was conceived through IVF.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
If they were married I would wonder if it was a miscarriage. I know her mother had fertility problems and her sister was conceived through IVF.
Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™d be bothered about being married first, Niomiā€™s mum wasnā€™t when she had her. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure Niomiā€™s mum only had fertility problems because she was an ā€˜olderā€™ mother with Daisy, and they wouldnā€™t give her NHS IVF for that reason (as well as sheā€™s already had one child) so I donā€™t think itā€™s the case that fertility problems run in their family or anything

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™d be bothered about being married first, Niomiā€™s mum wasnā€™t when she had her. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure Niomiā€™s mum only had fertility problems because she was an ā€˜olderā€™ mother with Daisy, and they wouldnā€™t give her NHS IVF for that reason (as well as sheā€™s already had one child) so I donā€™t think itā€™s the case that fertility problems run in their family or anything
I seem to recall her mum wrote a book about it.

I hope Joey eats what he likes when she is not around. It's wrong for your food to be shamed and policed the way she does in her vlogs.

I seem to recall her mum wrote a book about it.
Yeah she did, I think it was mostly a big moan that the nhs wouldnā€™t pay though! Thatā€™s what I mean, she didnā€™t seem to have any problems having Niomi - with Daisy she seemed to just be past the age where getting pregnant is easier/can get IVF on the nhs, as opposed to having fertility issues when younger that might have passed onto Niomi

Reactions: 4
She has to take time off from the very taxing job of posting a few Instagram photos each week. More leisure time at her parentsā€™ house. She really needs a serious reality check.

Reactions: 11
How old was her mother when she was pregnant with Daisy-Mae, though? Because some people have very odd ideas as to how old is ā€œtoo oldā€ to have a baby, which would greatly affect my opinion, personally, on whether she was justified to be upset at the lack of NHS funding.

How old was her mother when she was pregnant with Daisy-Mae, though? Because some people have very odd ideas as to how old is ā€œtoo oldā€ to have a baby, which would greatly affect my opinion, personally, on whether she was justified to be upset at the lack of NHS funding.
Regardless of her age, she wouldnā€™t have been able to have IVF on the NHS because she already had Niomi. You canā€™t get funding if either you or your partner have a child, regardless of if itā€™s together or from a previous relationship.

Reactions: 5
Canā€™t actually find her age anywhere. I remember reading this article https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ve...page_tiwdkz83gze&utm_campaign=mw_entry_recirc at the time and found it difficult to sympathise because of how entitled she sounds. There are lots of people who canā€™t even have one child and she just sounds very ungrateful to me. I think anyone over the age of about 33 is considered a ā€˜geriatric motherā€™ by the NHS.

Just checked - her Mum is 46 and Daisy is 6, so 40 when she had her. She says 6 years of IVF etc, so 34 when it started.

Mmm. Yes, she does sound quite entitled in the article. But 34 is an average age for a first pregnancy now, never mind a second pregnancy, so I have sympathy for anybody her age, trying to get IVF treatment. Even 40 is hardly pushing the boat out for a sensible age to have a child, especially in an economy where living costs are so high, hence many couples wait longer to reach financial stability before having a child.

With regard to what Niomi might be referencing in her post, Iā€™m gonna put my money now on upset at some backlash over her latest video.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.