Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR / Recap

Niomi is as boring as ever.

The most 'exciting' thing to happen was a weird editing glitch in a video where she started talking and messed up her words so stopped and her face went completely emotionless but she forgot to cut it out.

Her diet is worryingly restrictive and it seems like she is dragging Joe down the same road.

She got weirdly passive aggressive about him eating some toast while she was preparing their SMOOTHIE BOWLS.

She got waaaaay too excited about the upcoming smoothie bowls and did a weird dance and song.

She also seemed annoyed at Joe when he didn't want a cup of herbal tea. "Wow. I'll just put the teabag back in the box then shall I."

She made herself a birthday cake...out of beetroot.

Her hairline seems to be receeding.

Her skin isn't as glowy as it normally is. Proves that the #gifted facials and treatments do a lot for her.

Boring.

It felt like it was time. Thanks @CheshireLove for the title suggestion, this seemed like a popular one!

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-smart-fake-vegan-selling-harmful-toxic-petrochemical-products.57/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It felt like it was time. Thanks @CheshireLove for the title suggestion, this seemed like a popular one!

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-smart-fake-vegan-selling-harmful-toxic-petrochemical-products.57/
Thanks everyone, I only have one person to thank for this great achievement and that would be the Gleambot herself, Niomi Smart. Without her bizarre moment in a recent vlog this couldn’t have been possible. May she (or Rosie) continue to poorly edit her vlogs so we have future glitch moments in the future and see past the false happy facade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine Joe ordering a greasy takeout without telling Niomi and Niomi finding out while Joe is halfway through his meal, lol. I don't care at all how people choose to eat but she's so controlling and strange about her so called healthy diet that I want her to be confronted in a way that'll irritate her, almost. She needs to calm down, especially about what Joe wants to eat.

Reactions: 5
Her and Joe and going to be moving into a flat in London with his younger brother Freddie, who I don't think is veggie. It will be interesting to see how she manages that, assuming it'll mean there'll be meat and dairy in the flat. Wonder if Joe will dare have any!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her and Joe and going to be moving into a flat in London with his younger brother Freddie, who I don't think is veggie. It will be interesting to see how she manages that, assuming it'll mean there'll be meat and dairy in the flat. Wonder if Joe will dare have any!
oh yeah and she won't be able to be as controlling in front of freddie which will probably make her glitch again, yay us!

Reactions: 3
Are they just moving in with Freddie until they can find their own place? I don't exactly blame them for not wanting to go back to India, the virus hasn't just gone away and I'd be more comfortable staying closer to home while things are still uncertain. However, I'm betting Niomi is secretly thrilled to have this excuse not to go back. She didn't even address India in her update, it's like it never happened. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

I imagine the flat is quite vast that could fit several normal sized homes in so niomi has her own kitchen and living space?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TLDR / Recap

The most 'exciting' thing to happen was a weird editing glitch in a video where she started talking and messed up her words so stopped and her face went completely emotionless but she forgot to cut it out.

Her diet is worryingly restrictive and it seems like she is dragging Joe down the same road.

She got weirdly passive aggressive about him eating some toast while she was preparing their SMOOTHIE BOWLS.

She got waaaaay too excited about the upcoming smoothie bowls and did a weird dance and song.

She also seemed annoyed at Joe when he didn't want a cup of herbal tea. "Wow. I'll just put the teabag back in the box then shall I."

Her skin isn't as glowy as it normally is. Proves that the #gifted facials and treatments do a lot for her.

Boring.
This is amazing, thank you!

Let's hope Fred opens Joe's eyes to what Nimbobs is doing to him so he can revert to being sexy again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are they just moving in with Freddie until they can find their own place? I don't exactly blame them for not wanting to go back to India, the virus hasn't just gone away and I'd be more comfortable staying closer to home while things are still uncertain. However, I'm betting Niomi is secretly thrilled to have this excuse not to go back. She didn't even address India in her update, it's like it never happened. :LOL:
It sounds like they're moving into a new flat, in her most recent video (Sunday Morning Chatty Beauty Routine) she says Joe's gone to London because he is "setting up our flat for us" and "sort all of that so we're able to move in a week or two." So it doesn't sound like it's his brother's old place.

Reactions: 1
It’ll just be loads of passive aggressive comments about animals and health

Reactions: 3
TLDR / Recap

Boring.
Which video was the "glitch" in? Sorry I'm too lazy to go back to the last thread and look. :)

Reactions: 2
i find it so funny the way she announces that her video is gonna be laid back, instead of just filming a laid back video. it totally defeats the point, cause planning a laid back video is the most uptight thing you can do haha
a bit like the super spontaneous q&a with "joey"

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Within the first 5ish minutes, she announces "we'll probably be in London for the next 2 years or so and then let's see" implying the countryside. Poor Joe barely got a few months of his way living in India. What are they going to do in London? Take more space in restaurants? She probably can't wait to get back, sure I'll see her queuing up at the various Notting Hill restaurants she's obsesed with.

6:40ish of this video is bizarre -- she's so fake.

7:20ish "It seems to be sunny so I'll wear some SPF. It might rain." -- this witch is launching skincare and she thinks SPF is only needed for when the sun is out.

Is anyone not enjoying her combover? It's making her look more bald.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Within the first 5ish minutes, she announces "we'll probably be in London for the next 2 years or so and then let's see" implying the countryside. Poor Joe barely got a few months of his way living in India. What are they going to do in London? Take more space in restaurants? She probably can't wait to get back, sure I'll see her queuing up at the various Notting Hill restaurants she's obsesed with.

6:40ish of this video is bizarre -- she's so fake.

7:20ish "It seems to be sunny so I'll wear some SPF. It might rain." -- this witch is launching skincare and she thinks SPF is only needed for when the sun is out.

Is anyone not enjoying her combover? It's making her look more bald.
What will he do for a job now? Or are they surviving on her YouTube income ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.