Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the deals she does do - her Boots range, fast fashion a la OASIS.
Her Boots range was also really cheap and nasty for someone who claims to be all about the organic vegan everything. I can’t remember the exact problems now but there was backlash at the time for something or other about it.

Also I don’t think it was listed as ad either ? Unless I missed it
Nope, I did wonder if it was an ad at all but they’ve featured it on their insta page...

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Another point of hypocrisy - her last 'Winter morning skincare' vid was an ad for a skincare brand that isn't vegan - its products literally contain milk.

Also, why is she promoting the Boots skincare when she’s bringing out her own skincare line?? Seems counterproductive

Strange, it’s almost as though she’s forgoing her morals and promoting a product just for the monetary gain, right after uploading a whole video arguing how ethical she is!

Reactions: 8
The eye cream contains beeswax...and a lot of the time essential oils aren't always extracted in a very sustainable way. There's far better skincare products she could use and it makes me worried for what her line is going to be like. Probably full of fragrance and essential oils with very little consideration to real scientific research on skincare. Such a shame!

Reactions: 6
Also, why is she promoting the Boots skincare when she’s bringing out her own skincare line?? Seems counterproductive

Strange, it’s almost as though she’s forgoing her morals and promoting a product just for the monetary gain, right after uploading a whole video arguing how ethical she is!
“Almost as if” 😂😂😂😂 gleam must be such tit agents, no foresight into what might become an issue later , as long as it is cash now

Reactions: 2
Just because you promote 'ethical' brands it doesn't make what you do inherently good. She's still shilling products that people do not need. I'm as materialistic as the next person and I love buying things but if Niomi wants to believe there is any ethical consumption under capitalism she maybe has some reading to do.

If you want to have a 'positive' impact on the world you would start a charity or a foundation or have proceeds of your brand go toward a cause you're passionate about. She can't even do corporate social responsibility properly. Does she expect us to forget that even if she's not taking every brand deal she's still lining her pockets at the end of the day? Comparing yourself to the lowest common denominator of influencers that will sell anything for a paycheque isn't exactly a high bar or something to brag about.

I stopped following her when she started promoting Land Rover. Sat in the car, stroking the bleeping seats and harping on about how ethical and wonderful they were for their ‘vegan leather’. I messaged her at the time and pointed out that promoting riding a bike might be more in line with her (bullshit) ‘ethos’. The audacity to think a vegan leather seat makes up for the gas guzzling planet killing hunk of metal she’s happily accepted?! I don’t have the words to explain my distaste at her hypocrisy.

Reactions: 13
I stopped following her when she started promoting Land Rover. Sat in the car, stroking the bleeping seats and harping on about how ethical and wonderful they were for their ‘vegan leather’. I messaged her at the time and pointed out that promoting riding a bike might be more in line with her (bullshit) ‘ethos’. The audacity to think a vegan leather seat makes up for the gas guzzling planet killing hunk of metal she’s happily accepted?! I don’t have the words to explain my distaste at her hypocrisy.
I never get these influencers promoting cars like Land Rovers anyway. My dad drives one, because he works for mountain rescue, but like why do all these influencers buy big luxury Range Rovers when all they do is drive to the supermarket and back? Especially for Niomi, she literally lives in a huge capital city with the best transport system in the UK.

I never get these influencers promoting cars like Land Rovers anyway. My dad drives one, because he works for mountain rescue, but like why do all these influencers buy big luxury Range Rovers when all they do is drive to the supermarket and back? Especially for Niomi, she literally lives in a huge capital city with the best transport system in the UK.
What better way so show off your affluence moving up the ladder of the class system than by driving a rented Land Rover!

She needs a big ride to carry her inflated ego. It wouldn't fit in the tube with all the other non-sustainable peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Might be a bit of a stretch but it looks like Joe’s brother Freddie doesn’t follow Niomi on Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think there was a huge fight between her and Joe because of his brother Freddie and their home situation

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's Niomi, she probably had to wait 10 minutes for a train and queue at the post office all in one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's giggling away in her stories, she may be pretty fake but if they actually did break up I think she'd be devastated.

Reactions: 4
Poor petal, looks like she has been working too hard. Maybe due to the feedback on the latest YouTube video?!

Joe probably had a sausage roll behind her back and she found out.
This made me laugh out loud. Maybe a sausage roll and giant Cornish pastie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Might be a bit of a stretch but it looks like Joe’s brother Freddie doesn’t follow Niomi on Instagram?
No he’s doesn’t! She follows him but he doesn’t follow her back....

43BC7B55-1AEB-4118-A547-0E73B02B4309.jpeg

She’s so irritating. The sunflower emoji after ‘hope you understand’:rolleyes:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.