Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kitten! There are harnesses you can buy that are clipped into the belt buckle. What’ll at if the kitten jumped down and got under the pedals of the car? I shudder to think. The poor thing looked terrified, it wouldn’t have a clue what was going on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That is disgusting behaviour. Whoever posted that bullcrap "everyone on the forums likes Anna more" was so wrong.
This is really appalling. A cat is not a bleeping toy.

Reactions: 22
Why does the cat even need to be in the car? Cats aren’t like dogs, they generally stay at home / outside locally when old enough. Also it’s lockdown, where are you even going?

the sisters aren’t ‘influencers’ but not from lack for trying.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why does the cat even need to be in the car? Cats aren’t like dogs, they generally stay at home / outside locally when old enough. Also it’s lockdown, where are you even going?

the sisters aren’t ‘influencers’ but not from lack for trying.
They weren't going to the vet. Animal has to be in a carrier, especially at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Just spent the past hour listening to the podcast niomi was on, she said that she won’t be sharing any of her private life on social media in the future And said ,why is there a need to put a selfie up of you and your boyfriend?
So guess we won’t be seeing any pictures of her and her future partner.
She also said it’s fun and exciting having a secret private live and that no one will know who she’s dating.
Think this Niomi thread is going to be very slow going forward 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I guess she will continue feed online creeps with bikini/underwear photos all the time to keep it "private" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just spent the past hour listening to the podcast niomi was on, she said that she won’t be sharing any of her private life on social media in the future And said ,why is there a need to put a selfie up of you and your boyfriend?
She also said it’s fun and exciting having a secret private live and that no one will know who she’s dating.
that’s what she says now... until she gets a new sappy boyfriend and realises she can use him for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah but...she also said this prior to her and Joey dating, in a video with Zoe and Tarn! But as soon as her a Joey become official that went straight out of the window, she couldnt wait to shove her upgrade in everyone’s faces like a show pony

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Big laugh is she doesn't realise that no one gives a toss who she hooks up with. She'll need some mystery- in her pea brain view-to keep people tuning in. Yawnnnnnn.🥱🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooo...she's not going to do YT much and she won't be posting about her relationships. What exactly will her content be, then? Selfies? What a strategy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she just remove all the videos of her and joe like Tanya did with her ex and have a fresh new start?

Reactions: 2
Yeah but...she also said this prior to her and Joey dating, in a video with Zoe and Tarn! But as soon as her a Joey become official that went straight out of the window, she couldnt wait to shove her upgrade in everyone’s faces like a show pony
She even said it herself, couple photos get the most likes on her instagram. Her vlogs ft. Joe are amongst the most viewed videos on her youtube channel. She is just chatting tit again, just like when she said that she wanted to move to Aus, or when she said that she's not an influencer 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's in this video at about 18:10 that she starts talking about keeping her private life private from now on. Worked out a treat didn't it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she really think that her life is so crazy and exiting? Lol.. She's the kind of person who will confuse being busy with being productive.

Reactions: 13
Does she really think that her life is so crazy and exiting? Lol.. She's the kind of person who will confuse being busy with being productive.
She confuses sitting in a bath with having a life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol she’s trying to be mysterious, as if she’s dating anyone 😂 the minute she finds a guy who is as good looking as Joey or more successful, he will be featured on her IG for everyone to see and especially for Joey. I expect a caption like ‘my one true love’ or ‘I didn’t know I could be this happy’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol she’s trying to be mysterious, as if she’s dating anyone 😂 the minute she finds a guy who is as good looking as Joey or more successful, he will be featured on her IG for everyone to see and especially for Joey. I expect a caption like ‘my one true love’ or ‘I didn’t know I could be this happy’
“I’m on the right path” “I 🌟 manifested🌟 him in the bath” 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.