Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Niomi's Mum and Granny T so fascinating.

Verity seems quite normal and yet Granny T is obsessed with herself, her looks and her social standing. Did Verity escape Terrina's criticism and now Granny T focuses her self-absorbed energies on Niomi?
A quick scan of Verity T's (terrible) book suggests the same kind of entitled attitude that Niomi has, to be honest. Niomi didn't get it from nowhere. I agree that her mum seems really nice in videos, but she has the same kind of made-up job (writer/editor of a bafflingly terrible free magazine) and perpetuates the same harmful "effortlessly glam" beauty standards. She does not get a free pass from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Marketing can be so ridiculous... As if senders had not been 'able to put real thought into which bouquet feels right for the person they love' before Bloom and Wild suggested it and canceled the red roses bouquets.
I’ve had several boxes from Bloom and Wild but as a company they really seem to buy into gimmicky marketing...around Mother’s and Father’s Day they send emails like ‘we know this time of year is hard for some so let us know if you don’t want to receive marketing’ but they send that email several times? Like once is enough you know, it seems a weird thing to send multiple times. If you didn’t hear from me then it’s fine, and if I didn’t reply but it wasn’t fine then sending it again would not be helpful idk.

A quick scan of Verity T's (terrible) book suggests the same kind of entitled attitude that Niomi has, to be honest.
I totally agree re her book, I do think she takes herself way less seriously than Verity and Niomi though which makes it stand out a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Marketing can be so ridiculous... As if senders had not been 'able to put real thought into which bouquet feels right for the person they love' before Bloom and Wild suggested it and canceled the red roses bouquets.
Marketing is all it is. Bloom & Wild knew it would get newspaper inches, twitter worked up etc. It's free PR.

Reactions: 7

I've never seen this before, even though I'm a huge fan of Grackle. Grackle is like the anti-Niomi in that she has a sense of humour and is very relaxed and NORMAL around food. Niomi was one of the first health youtubers I watched and I thought she was the queen of health, not realising how unhealthy is really is to be so controlling and obsessive about food. Watching more relaxed people like Grace helped a lot in realising that.

But yeah, basically she tries a day on Niomi's diet and starves.
Love Grackle. I think she's funny, intelligent and actually classy (unlike Dimbobs).

Reactions: 8
Why upload a whole video if you can make more money with one simple pic on Instagram?:ROFLMAO: so much easier and less work!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's good to see that, at the end of a long, hard, exhausting day of editing, uploading, and responding to emails, she's treating herself to a bath.

Oh, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if Sundays are any different to her than any other day of the week... Not like she has an actual job to go back to on Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh purlease some fan sent her a message saying she has been through so much. Saving the world one fan at a time Saint Niomi. What a load of crap. Try being a frontline worker in the NHS and watching people die every day. Us key workers haven't got time to sit in the bath, posing nonsense about self love and how exhausting everything is when she hasn't got a single hard working bone in her body. This girl infuriates me so much! :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh purlease some fan sent her a message saying she has been through so much. Saving the world one fan at a time Saint Niomi. What a load of crap. Try being a frontline worker in the NHS and watching people die every day. Us key workers haven't got time to sit in the bath, posing nonsense about self love and how exhausting everything is when she hasn't got a single hard working bone in her body. This girl infuriates me so much! :mad:
she's completely delusional...

Reactions: 9
Niomi 🤢 No one want to see you in a bath 🤢

View attachment 424298
after break up with Joey , a lot of semi nude , bikini , yoga in underwear, Pilates with reference to 50 shades of grey etc are the kind of pics and posts mostly from her .

Is she thinking it’s making her look cool? Or hard to get ? Or making Joe think of what he lost ? Absolutely not!!

She is either saying this is herself which she buried under her fake classiness and now she is bringing it out ( which makes her look bad) or that she is changed into this slutty too cool for the woodwards gal ( which again makes her look bad) !

to think she is28 year grown woman !! 👀can’t even

• Wow
Reactions: 17
after break up with Joey , a lot of semi nude , bikini , yoga in underwear, Pilates with reference to 50 shades of grey etc are the kind of pics and posts mostly from her .

Is she thinking it’s making her look cool? Or hard to get ? Or making Joe think of what he lost ? Absolutely not!!

She is either saying this is herself which she buried under her fake classiness and now she is bringing it out ( which makes her look bad) or that she is changed into this slutty too cool for the woodwards gal ( which again makes her look bad) !

to think she is28 year grown woman !! 👀can’t even
It’s just extreme insecurity— she’s looking for any validation she can get, from ANYONE, to feel like she’s worth something

• Sad
Reactions: 19
As if Sundays are any different to her than any other day of the week... Not like she has an actual job to go back to on Monday morning.
Niomi after a day of doing yoga, taking bikini selfies, and posting a pic to show her gifted products.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.