Niomi Smart #17 I’m not an influencer! But please buy these vitamins and mop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel she’s heading for a crash? 👀

She’s been working overtime to put off this everything is great image but internally she must be dying.

Reactions: 17
I think she must really hate herself to not even allow her food to taste good. She admitted that she had to add ingredients to her own recipe for banana bread.

Nimnumbs probably thought she was becoming Buddha

Joe probably was having secret, kebabs, burgers etc...to last that long with her.
omg that's what my friend's husband does, she is super clean eater and her husband is eating secret Mcdonalds on his way from work when he knows the dinner is gonna be just a bunch of leaves, super sad in my opinion. I hope Nimbobs can one day look at those videos in reflection and have a better relationship with food, if not for her sake than for the sake of her future family.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is with her insane contempt for bread and the constant need to specify it’s not hers??? God forbid someone thinks for a second that she could have a tiny crumb!! 🥲😱 why is she soooo insecure 🥴
Maybe her clairvoyant told her never to eat bread.

• Haha
View attachment 424614

Like -- THIS IS DINNER!!! What the literal heck :sick: he's over 6 foot tall, I can't. How did he last with her for 4 years!?

Hahaha, thank you! This forum is therapy ❤ 🤗

50 seconds into this video, she explains that meditating has basically made her decide not to eat much... 🤔

10:30 mins in you can see Joe eye-ing Freddys huge Pizza while he had to eat Niomi's food..wow so sad, he probably hated it.

1612800611066.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s just extreme insecurity— she’s looking for any validation she can get, from ANYONE, to feel like she’s worth something
yes! everything about her behaviour is selfish, covid mingling etc. but her confidence and self esteem is rock bottom post Joey. she's depressed and in denial about it, doesn't want to give any more of her time to feeling shite and so is distracting herself with anything and anyone. this will be a long road and unless she deals with it, there will be periods of feeling great, but there will be sad for no reason,missing him fkr no reason
This is it. How dare she post in her insta that her BFF Charlotte was her' Bridget Jones'. No Niomi YOU are the Bridget Jones.
maybe she mean't Samantha Jones??

niomi is such a Charlotte.

she just needs to unclench.

• Haha
niomi is such a Charlotte.
I need to defend Charlotte!!!
Charlotte was very successful in her job before she quit to focus on her family & she's an incredibly selfless friend who's always there for everyone. Don't think this girl who calls her "bestie" Bridgette Jones on her birthday is comparable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Charlotte was very successful in her job before she quit to focus on her family & she's an incredibly selfless friend who's always there for everyone. Don't think this girl who calls her "bestie" Bridgette Jones on her birthday is comparable.
I can imagine Niomi gasping at her friend for dating someone working class and not wanting to receive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg that's what my friend's husband does, she is super clean eater and her husband is eating secret Mcdonalds on his way from work when he knows the dinner is gonna be just a bunch of leaves, super sad in my opinion. I hope Nimbobs can one day look at those videos in reflection and have a better relationship with food, if not for her sake than for the sake of her future family.
That is so depressing, less the meal and more the fact that he can't be excited or glad about having dinner at home and cannot discuss this with his wife so he has to hide it. I expect Niomi is exactly the same. Can you imagine the whinging she would pull had Joey enjoyed a burger and didn't want to eat her boiled turmeric veggies? Yikes.

Reactions: 15
I've been watching the whole series, and loving it 🥰 no Charlotte hate sorry! it is just she took a while to unclench and live. I just mean niomi is very uptight atm, well for a while now really. she needs a samantha Jones and a harry in her life. atm she is always too concerned with appearing perfect.

autocorrect keeps correcting parrrfect to perfect. 😆 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did this in Belgium too, on the second day she was like 'we've eaten unhealthily here as we're on holiday [unhealthily = 2 slices of bread with her soup btw] and so we're just sick of bread now' when Joe is clearly not at all sick of bread 🤣 I would hate to know her tbh, can't be dealing with people shaming you for eating. I almost feel sorry for her that she goes to such lengths starving herself and overexercising to look good and yet her body isn't enviable at all, she just looks like a naturally thin girl. She's not like PTs you see on Insta who clearly have worked hard for muscle tone etc and inspire you to make an effort, she just looks normal...might as well eat the bread and be happy tbh Dimbobs
THIS!!!

This is brilliant, I really hope she watches this!

The level of breadshaming we're able to relate to based on the stories shared in this thread is insane. I, like probably anyone, would feel a touch guilty if I eat 5kg of chocolate in 1 sitting a few days in a row. But bread? If I have some bread with butter for breakfast instead of a sugary cereal or leftover pizza, I feel like a health guru!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
10:30 mins in you can see Joe eye-ing Freddys huge Pizza while he had to eat Niomi's food..wow so sad, he probably hated it.

View attachment 425524
I just can’t imagine Joe doing meditation, Niomi says ‘we have this’ ‘we loooove this’ hmmm, don’t think Joe does. Also that roast, is TINY. She says ‘loads of veggies’..there’s two carrots and two pieces of broccoli. Joe was surely still hungry, i would have been! Seemed to do a lot to keep her happy, or she booked him into stuff without telling him!

Reactions: 13
Why and how did he put up with this behaviour for so long Ican't imaging living with someone like her she needs help with food
I eat in one meal what she eats in a whole day and I'm fitter than her and I only workout 2 days a week (no running 1000 Km a day no yoga)
Edit to ask this: Did she explain in her insta why she didn't post a video yesterday? (no ads I know but did she?)

Reactions: 14
Why and how did he put up with this behaviour for so long Ican't imaging living with someone like her she needs help with food
I eat in one meal what she eats in a whole day and I'm fitter than her and I only workout 2 days a week (no running 1000 Km a day no yoga)
Edit to ask this: Did she explain in her insta why she didn't post a video yesterday? (no ads I know but did she?)
Poor Joe was wasting away before our eyes.

Reactions: 12
no explanation why there was no video. guess she didnt even notice she forgot to post one

Reactions: 7
no explanation why there was no video. guess she didnt even notice she forgot to post one
Her thought is probably "I took a little break as I haven't had time off in literally ages. Let's not be hard on ourselves, I know I'm trying to be less hard on myself. It's been a hard time for everyone. I mean, I'm absolutely pahfect, but even I need to find the time to breathe between my 2 emails per day from mop companies." :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Ooops I did it again 🤭
View attachment 425065

OMG haha
CAN YOU PLEASEEEEEE UPLOAD THIS TO YOUTUBE SO WE CAN MAKE IT GO VIRAL! It is a crime for your talent to go unnoticed and it is even more criminal that Niomi does not see this. BLEEDING HILARIOUS! 😂

And for my final trick of the evening, ladies, I present to you... my avatar. Courtesy the video: COLD WATER IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BODY A.T A.L.L.! () 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.